[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can amixture between alcohol and meditation boost up your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: third-eye-meditation.jpg (31KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
third-eye-meditation.jpg
31KB, 700x467px
Can amixture between alcohol and meditation boost up your third eye opening.
>>
>>19380824
no alchohol, pranayama and mediation mate, fast track it
>>
Alcohol is interesting... but I haven't figured out what, if anything, it is actually good for.
>>
You're looking for chemognosis, google it.

Alcohol is alright, but it's weak compared to other drugs like LSD and DMT. Go forth young wanderer.
>>
>>19380824
No alcohol. There are better choices. Nothing is best.
>>
File: KASH-SUR.png (4KB, 287x110px) Image search: [Google]
KASH-SUR.png
4KB, 287x110px
>>19380890
Yeast is the oldest domesticated livestock.
Bread is the oldest product of that livestock.
Beer is the oldest sacrament of that livestock.
>>
>>19381000
If a beer isn't made with wild yeast, it's a perversion of alcohol that will never taste decent. If it is made with wild yeast, it's a quality control issue and some of the product tastes even worse. Nothing in this world just works.

Whiskey is pretty good. Are distilled products the sacrament of domesticated machines?
>>
>>19380824
try it for yourself. maybe your body is different. but its easy to convince yourself that it is helping and then fall into addiction. shortcuts exist but the basic path is safest.
>>
>>19381014
Distilled products are a testament to the skill of alchemists.
>>
liquor no
beer no
wine yes
>>
i did it with mdma, my bet is that i moved to much serotonin that my pineal gland got over active trying to convert it in melatonin.

i got a weird sensation between my eyebrows and it seems to happen ofteb when someone looks at me funny.
>>
The only way to open your third eye is to meditate and go into trance state and open it.

If you cant medicate and calm your mind enough to go into trance then you cant open it.

But when you do go into trance and you do open it up it feels like a warm bread roll being torn open at the center of your forehead.

Or a lotus flower blossoming in the sunshine.
>>
>>19380824
I use marijuana and meditation + veganism.

Meat basically shuts your third eye off FYI
>>
drugs and alcohol have always helped me with meditation, and even induced states on their own, along with sex

i know a lot of people have the mentality that abstaining is the way to go, but it hasn't been the case for me

one of my most intense experiences was from using pcp

i blacked out after a lot of deja vu, but i didn't pass out, it was just like being out of my body, in the void in meditation

when i came back from it i was in the middle of having sex i didn't remember initiating, but it was obvious i had

i went with it and just got lost in that for a while, and afterwards it all just felt disconcerting because i'd never blacked out from anything before along with not knowing how i got from having a meltdown to sex either

so i tried to write to get my mind off of it, and i started auto-writing, a lot of crazy sounding (at the time anyway) shit

a few years later and i met the girl i wrote i'd meet, she made me remember things through a ritual, she told me things she believed about me that i wrote she would

i wrote more that hasn't happened yet, i don't know that it will, but there's that too

in the middle of all of that i had a calling dream (my ex called it that i lack better words for this), and i told her about it

she suggested i answer and told me about giving offerings, i was high and drunk that day and i decided to go for it because i didn't think anything would happen

visitation dreams followed, and so on

so in my case its come with dionysus, can't say i actually went searching for those experiences they just happened while i lived my life

anyway i don't know what it means, or what to make of it, but none of its gone away and the more i've learned the weirder it all seems

either way alcohol is both a really good or really bad time, and it doesn't keep spiritual experiences from happening
>>
>>19382022

thumbs up to this

although i feel recently like I don't need weed anymore. like it helped me get to a certain level and now I've passed it

probably gonna vape again in the future tho, itsa godsend for your third eye and for meditation
>>
>>19382009

i've always thought it felt like heroin, it's beautiful really

and that's whether or not i've been on heroin while meditating like that

you're right though, meditation is the better way to feel it regardless of whether you're sober or not

>>19380890

it's good for nearly everything and equally bad for everything too

but me and alcohol go a long way back so i've had a lot of experiences with it, a fair chunk of my life really; never went through withdrawal with it at least

i've been through addiction with other things, but with alcohol even when i've binged for a month or so straight i've always been alright when i've stopped

and binge drinking might have saved my life once, made a fire with poisonous wood without knowing or thinking about it (mountain laurel) and i spent the whole night binge drinking whiskey with my gf and then finished it the next morning

but all day we both felt really sick, turned out it was from the smoke and the folk remedy for poison from mountain laurel smoke is whiskey

so binge drinking can work out great in situations like that too

alcohol has been mostly good to me
>>
Alcohol comes from Al-ghul. Meaning ghoul, a spirit-eating creature. Helping you spiritually? Quite the opposite.
>>
>>19382496

you can learn a lot from drugs and alcohol, even pain and bad shit can be worthwhile when you learn from it

which does provide spiritual growth

alcohol can be dangerous, but it doesn't have to be
>>
>>19382512

Yes we learn from our mistakes. Alcohol, though unneeded, should be nothing more than a phase from which you should then go past and never do again.
>>
>>19380824
no but raw fruit veggie diet and weed will. eat no cooked food what so ever. it will shut your brain down faster then anything
>>
>>19382534

i'd say that about pcp and heroin, but i disagree with you on alcohol

it just shouldn't be every day, but an occasional binge here and there or a little every so often isn't a bad thing

but maybe i'm bias i've been drunk the past 4 days, i normally smoke weed and have sober days too

i get that you're into abstaining from something that's a good time, but eh

>>19382538

weed is better, but not the best
>>
>>19380890
Oh gee idk, maybe to PARTY, you fucking idiot?
>>
>>19382534

i wasn't just talking about mistakes either btw, they're just there with alcohol in addition to good times

and you learn from both

sure abstaining from things teaches you a lot, but so does indulgence

if you only know one side of things you don't know as much as you could
>>
>>19382577

Just look at how messy your posts are layed out, it shows nothing but confusion. You'll never attain higher spiritual layers doing alcohol, even sporadically. Words have meaning and its meaning should make it clear to you. See you when you grow out of it.
>>
>>19382582

who are you talking to?
>>
drunken revelry and dance and drumming can bring about ecstatic experiences, especially in the context of the adoration of a god

cf. Bacchanalia
>>
>>19382570

Been there, done that. Is not eating a poisonous berry "abstinence" ? Only society makes you feel it is.
>>
>>19382589

Misquoted the post but it was to you.
>>
>>19382601

it has nothing to do with society, i don't agree to or live by most things society dictates and think all of it needs to be torn down at this point by a large scale revolution

so you're mistaken there

i've been drinking on and off since i was 13 and started on opiates at 15 that's most of and half my life right there, so no, that's not why it feels like abstinence

and if by society you mean trying it and enjoying it after being given those things by an uncle and my gf's (before we were dating) mother then sure

and sometimes not eating a poisonous berry can be abstinence if you know what one tastes like and know you can't have it

life has made it feel like abstinence, not society
>>
>>19382610

this is /x/ and i'm high and i've been drinking 4 days in a row, give me a break here if you're expecting something amazing

so what if i suck at that? my spelling is decent and i've got all the letters in the right places so that's good isn't it?

i was still able to work on writing a song today, and remembered the words to the one i just wrote a few days ago; good enough for me and i can't please everyone right?
>>
>>19382022
I don't think meat shuts off your third eye. I think it's a little worse than that. Not in terms of "more injurious" but more like... You can eat meat with an open third eye if you can spiritually bear to watch yourself doing it, hahaha!
>>
>>19382616

Well yeah, once you're hooked it's the demonic possession that comes with it that makes it feel like abstinence. But at first society contributes a lot to deceive about its true nature, and when you try to move away from it.
>>
>>19382633

meat doesn't do anything to your third eye, i don't eat it and haven't in years, but i learned how to open my third eye from someone who ate meat

people just put a lot of unnecessary abstinence strings on all of this

i can't eat it because it makes me feel like i'm eating my own flesh, and i don't care for that sensation

the fat and veins are repulsive to me as well, though blood doesn't bother me though that's mostly human and usually in a sexual context (only with my gf) or a medical one (i can deal with someone who's hurt or an animal that's hurt and it's no problem) it's everything else i don't care for

i'm not against killing, and i'm not against eating meat; i'd do both if i needed to

i just don't see animals as any different from each other so eating their flesh feels like eating mine and i can't stomach it

people are just animals anyway
>>
>>19380824
>muh third eye
>muh pineal gland
You larpers know this shit has been debunked and y'all just making shit up
>>
>>19382641

no i grew up seeing the true nature, society doesn't change that and abstinence is largely preached

i was also raised heavily catholic so there are those morals as well

what you're calling demonic possession is just part of my nature, and "evil" is largely subjective

if you're preaching from an abrahamic standpoint there's no actual discussion here, i just don't accept those views on nearly every level

even animals enjoy getting drunk, i have a bird that likes to try stealing sips of wine from people

anyway society does influence a lot, but a good deal of societal morality is rooted in abrahamic ideas, and things that go against that while depicted as fun (because they can be) and terrible (that's true too in many forms of media) are also pushed as being solely degenerate

but it's not really like that, things aren't that one-sided

anyway society does deceive people a lot, things like telling each other voting counts as if the figurehead in either party (or even the entire system) has any real control

it's all smoke and mirrors people buy into while they tell themselves they're free and stay pacified, weak, and divided

things like that are societal deception, things that keep people controlled, passive, and divided

not whether or not alcohol can be fun or whether or not experiences can vary between people and still have equal meaning
>>
I have DPH and DXM, plan to take a 300/300 trip. I have experience with the DXM syrup but I've never taken a recreational drug in pills before (DPH). It's a bit scary desu, should I just take the twelve pills (25mg each) at once and then down the syrup?
>>
>>19382680

have you ever actually tried it?

there's more to meditating than you realize if you haven't experienced that open sensation, its euphoric too so it feels like taking heroin

even if you don't see any spirituality in it, think of it like a free high

before you go to bed

close your eyes and focus on the spot your third eye is supposed to be "look at it" and clear your head, let yourself get deep into a trance and lost in the sensation of focusing (you'll stop feeling your body)

when you feel pressure in your third eye area focus on it, and feel it build then imagine it opening

common things you might experience are a wall of stars you go past, going through a tunnel, purple abyss, a black space where you dissolve but you're connected to everything and even though it's empty it's completely full and so on

it takes practice though, you have to do it every day for a while sometimes to get it to work

it's like learning how to lucid dream or memorizing something, or trying to remember a song by ear or anything like that

you have to focus on your mind and work with that

one thing though, you have to let go and allow things to happen, trying to control it or not being able to let go pulls you away from the experience

science has proven there's benefits to meditation, you may as well find out even if it's not what some people say it is it's still something and you can't know anything for sure without trying it

spiritual things included, things get passed down and stick around for a reason giving them a little merit and learning about some of what's there doesn't hurt

either it's bullshit or it isn't, but either way you're only wasting time you weren't going to spend on better pursuits
>>
File: 1501383174833.jpg (60KB, 593x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501383174833.jpg
60KB, 593x650px
>>19382680
>trusting modern (((science)))

The ancient Egyptians dedicated 2000+ years devoted to this among many other spiritual topics. I will trust them over you and todays bankrupt peddlers of knowledge without wisdom.
>>
>>19382703

if i wanted to be careful i would take shots of syrup and start off with some of the pills, waiting a little while between each dose if i needed more

when you don't know how something is going to affect you it's better to ease into it

that being said it's amazing how much a person can take at once, and if i were you i'd be stupid and just take all of it probably

i've had codeine, heroin, xanax, muscle relaxers, alcohol, phenibut, and weed all in my system at once before and most of those things with coke too and so on

those things could kill you, but i've been good so far so sometimes i push my luck and do stupid shit and i can't suggest someone else do that in good conscience

the best rule to follow with drugs is that you can always take more,but you can't take less
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.