[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Eddie Bravo woke? Are any of his conspiracy theories corr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (243KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
243KB, 1280x720px
is Eddie Bravo woke? Are any of his conspiracy theories correct? Which do you believe?

hes pretty deep into almost all conspiracy theories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJziBQ6OLoQ
>>
earth's flat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQQBzXAQ1Q
>>
how can anyone seriously believe the earth is flat

cmon bruh
>>
>>19380755
how can anyone seriously believe someone else's word?
>>
>>19380725
chemtrails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRKfipinJM
>>
>>19380725
that nigga is so reverse woke, that hes in a fucking coma.
>>
>>19380755
Do you just consume each and every piece of fake information the MSM disseminates? Use your brain.
>>
>>19380755
DUNNO MAN I'M CRAZY
>>
>>19380725
He's not seriously deep into anything. That's the issue. He believes everything and has no grasp on why he believes. He's a moron and the exact opposite person you want on your team (in terms of conspiracy theorists being respected).

Joe Rogan is about the polar opposite. A rational conspiracy theorist that knows what he's talking about.
>>
I try to pay attention to him but it's really annoying that he's usually yelling and always interrupting people.
>>
>>19380871
i was dying when he started that shit
>>
>>19380725
He is right when saing NASA does not use real images from Earth from space.
>>
>>19380830
>>19380867
>Ive never seen the sun sets.

Im not the side consuming someone else information.
>>
>>19382264
The sun can set in a flat earth, the sun going in circles doesn't makes the earth a globe.
>>
>>19380725
yes he's woke, he accepts he doesnt know for sure, but he's certain Nasa is lying about something, which is why he had Eric Dubay on a show to give the quick rundown with 4 other guys who were convinced before the show was over and sat there in awe.

there was a final ball earth guy who tried to find a pic of earth from russian space and the first one he saw was the one with a photoshop hand on it. he just sat there quietly after

honestly if you dont know the earth is flat by now, you're just avoiding the subject/ or philosophically incapable of embracing such a paradigm shift.

I remember when i found out/ accepted it, i didn't leave the house for weeks trying to prove it wrong.
>>
File: s3wcE6j.jpg (104KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s3wcE6j.jpg
104KB, 1080x1080px
>>19380881
He thinks cholesterol is a goddamn conspiracy he's as nutty as the rest of them.
>>
>>19380755
Stay programmed.
>>
>>19382354
Walk to the edge of the earth and jump off
>>
>>19382541
>thinking theres an edge,

like I said, most rather avoid the subject than research the fine details.
>>
>>19380881
uh no Joe rogan just had an audience and sponsors he didnt wanna lose so he abandoned truth seeking,

moon landing hoax in favor of inviting NDT to fail at disproving flat earth
>>
Eddie is really good at jujitsu. At everything else he's pretty much an idiot. Too much herb and too little critical analysis.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.