[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nome of us are real, im just gpd and you are all characters in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1482261202979.png (440KB, 750x680px) Image search: [Google]
1482261202979.png
440KB, 750x680px
nome of us are real, im just gpd and you are all characters in my dream, i can't know what my real form is in the next level of the God head but i know i must be the god of all supersededing God heads after, i don't believe any of you or and of your lower level equivalents are real, only golems of thought, if i kill myself ill wake up
i don't like this form do i hope it happens soom but I'm also afraid of what os on the less abstracted layers, i could not possibly comprehend the degree of reality

I don't know if i sincerely believe this but it seems like the most likely conception of reality, everything is just layers of my dreams, when I sleep it goes to an even deeper layer of unrealness, eventually i will wake up from this dream and be in another
it is possible for there to be infinite layers so it seems unlikely that this is remotely close to reality or at least the rralest layers exists to
none of you are real vut i don't know how to transfer consciousness to your

possibly though sentient could be abstracted across characters of each dream

i am the god sbd i don't know, it iz impossible to know unless you are a morr substantiated form of sentience in the greater god headness
again i have trouble believing this sincerely with my heart but it is probably true, if u are another sentient dream for you should either try to comprehend this to organize thoughts on the higher level

if you are a more substantial form this should be obvious to you though so i assume you are either a no sentient form or a lesser one
>>
Finally you figured it out good for you.
>>
>>19380721
are you me
or a distinct entity
share your memories if you can
>>
You are wrong and right.
You are God, from the first person perspective, in another dimension. (Before Abrahaman was, I AM!)....
But we are no more delusions than you are.
We are all just ideas in the divine mind, and all are equally as God. (Is it not written, You are Gods?)
>>
>>19380729
I am you with a different history.
>>
>>19380741
are we all the same God spread out or different ones

just kind of wrote stream of consciousness to avoid editing it so i changed my ideas toward the end
>>
>>19380745
Same single God.
God is the Totality of Reality.
>>
>>19380761
is there anything above this reality or just God?
>>
>>19380781
The Son, who is one with God, can reach even higher states of awareness than God Himself.
>>
Prove it with tangible physical evidence instead of subjective mind BS XD
>>
>>19380791
thank you
how do I learn more
>>
>>19380791
No they can't lol
>>
>>19380811
God Himself is limited by his eternal order.
The Son exists as a temporal abstraction of divine thought, so there is greater freedom in manipulating his essence.
>>
>>19380802
Meditate and contemplate the divine mysteries.
Start with Perennial Philosophy for a good bedrock of wisdom. It brings new light to scriptures.
>>
>>19380819
That's like saying a lightbulb can hold light better than the sun.
They are two completely different things, with two completely different functions.
The individuated shines a light on the smaller aspects, the larger communes with all across all spacetime.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.