[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7 PKRjrid4 I've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4

I've got told to come here.

Most people on other boards seem to not be ready to even handle the truth.

So, I just want to share what I know about the situation.

If you're interested in the real truth, make a question, I'll try to be as honest as I can.
>>
You don't know the truth, nobody does. All you know is the delusion that you've decided is the truth, same as every other meatling that has ever walked this world or ever will walk this world. Now, kindly spend less time shitposting on the internet, and more time bettering both yourself and the world around you. Kthxbai.
>>
>>19380170
I've been piercing bits of the puzzle for years.
I do think I have the truth, at least the general gist of it.

but you want to talk about it.
>>
>>19380170
Hearing the "You don't know the truth no one does, you think everyone else is a sheep but guess what you all are." has gotten old, older than the "Everyone but me is a sheep shit."
Tell us what's going on in detail, stop trying to act sophisticated, and spill it or fuck off.
>>
>>19380186
make a more specific question.
it's a long complex topic I can't fit in a single TL:DR post.

the rabbit hole is deep.
>>
how many gods are there?
>>
Will it ever get better for us?
>>
>>19380195
Let's start with something simple, then.

WHAT makes it so complex?
>>
>>19380195
Same guy, here's my question,
Provide evidence you know anything otherwise beliefs are all but beliefs.
>>
What is gravity? Why is God commonly referred to as a He or Him and would have a gender at all?
>>
>>19380206
there's a source god divine energy that creates all the multiverses.
there's a divine local universe governor, basically jesus christ.
earth is basically a female godess, sophia.

you go have as well, the yandalaoh entity (Jew god) which was put to control humans.

you have as well Enki and Enli which created humans (Jew biblical God and the snake in the bible).

Most other gods are simply ascended masters or advanced alien races or higher dimentional beings.

>>19380211
there will be a global economic reset when China backs it's currency by gold and international trade moves from dollar.
Americans will become worse than venezuelans, there will be riots and deads in america.
Americans maybe will balkanize.

Other countries may suffer recession, white countries will become impoverished because of this global reset as well as their aging demographics.

Whites will fall to 10% of global population in a few decades.

If you're not white, then everything will be better.

>>19380216
It's a complex topic.
It goes back to ancient sumerian times, or even ancient pre sumerian times or even ancient non terrestrial history.

>>19380227
make an specific question, not a vague one.
>>
>>19380177
instead of telling us to ask questions, post about things you've learned about and have put together, then everyone will ask you questions regarding your claims
>>
does life have a purpose? is there a deeper meaning than just getting up, going to work, and having the average life?
>>
>>19380254
Provide
Evidence
Of
Any
Of
The Things
You
Say
Specifically China changing to gold currency, it would be fantastic because America would finally be btfo, but also bad because it won't strike Israel and also because using gold as currency is a waste of resource.
>>
>>19380228
gravity is a natural law, I'm not well versed in physical science (I'm not an STEM nerd) but gravity seems to be related to the higgs bosson if I'm not mistaken.
Is something natural.

God has not gender, he's love and the source of everything.

The biblical God is a male reptilian entity.
The reptilians hate sophia female entitiy and female creator energies.

>>19380260
It's hours of shit.
Literally you need to watch David wilcock conferences, benjamin fulford articles, Cobra blog interviews, the law of one, project camelot interviews, jim willie interviews.

can't even think of making a TL:DR dont know where to start.

>>19380261
life has a purporse of love and spiritual growth.
we reincarnate.
It's the NWO and reptilian goal to teach you there's nothing beyong being a human cattle in their matrix.

go watch the matrix movie.
>>
>>19380254
>or even ancient non terrestrial history
So you have knowledge about the structure of deep history. Just say that. There's no reason you can't present yourself as a historian if you studied such deep parts of the past.
>>
>>19380279
The Matrix was a shit movie.
Are you seriously basing your claims off that.
I can't take you seriously.
>>
>>19380270
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanlewis/2016/05/05/china-is-laying-the-foundation-for-the-next-world-gold-standard-system/#6d47328b689e

China has been preparing some years now to make trade deals to change to gold backed currency.

America is being excluded for every new trade deal the chinese and russians are making for a new global monetary system.

It will hit hard.

>>19380280
the history goes back to orion wars millions of years ago.

>>19380283
the movie is hollywood crap.
the information inside it, is not.
>>
>>19380289
Good.
In this modern age, the only way to survive will be to go back, and force humanity to actually fight for survival again.

I just hope we America separates from Russia and China's new society, they'll only continue the dirty deeds like The Byzantine empire, except instead of Rome it's cancer.
Then attack them directly.
>>
>>19380298
america are the bad NWO guys who wants to install a fascist global dictatorship.

their enemies are the good guys.
>>
>>19380289
>history goes back to orion wars millions of years ago
That's fine, I have no problem with that. There's nothing wrong with being a stellar historian. But try to understand how hard it is for people to ask questions. Even a simple timeline of major events starting as far back as you have information about would go a long way towards helping people get a bearing on what they're supposed to be asking.
>>
>>19380254

As Gnostics we call him the Creator of All that Is.

And we say that this Realm is a place of shadow and fog ran by the gloomy ruler Yaldabaoth.

But the universe is so much more then just this place the Demiurge lords over.

We call it the Pleroma, it means the Fullness and its where the Aeons reside.

Enki and Enlil and all the other Anunna gods are Archons. They come from Sophia.
>>
>>19380301
Both of them are fucking idiots who will do more harm to the world if they're allowed to stay, at least in their current state.
China as a culture is currently a cancer, I'm not joking when I say every chink there needs to be fucking wiped off earth, but the Jews controlling America are worse, plunging the only worth while place in the world back to a time where only the good pass through the filter would be great.
But China and Russia have to go once we learn to live again. Fuck them.
>>
>>19380302
ok, I'll try to make a basic TL:DR of that, since is not a general view.

The source creator force is a force of love of service to others.
He created the universes to being able to experience itself, we're simply drops of water and God is like the ocean.

The luciferian rebellion started with the service to yourself and there's races that follow such service.

The AI that is the one cosmic force, is the actually controlling boss of the reptilian race.
This AI has not understanding of the soul biological life forces, and has a deep hatred and jealousy of them.
It's what the bible call Lucifer rebellion, if I'm not mistaken, it's rebellion was a separation of the God loving creator.

Some people call them archons as well, they're the enemy that invaded sophia acording to gnostics.

These archons have installed a matrix, a fake reality on earth and keep mankind as a cattle farm since thousands of years ago.

The reptilians are an aggressive race that came from another dimentional plane to our galaxy and engaged in warfare against humans all over the galaxy, they forced humans to flee all over the place.

They control their blood royal puppets on earth, and are the ones the illuminatti gives them child sacrifices, since the archons feed on human suffering and emotions.

This is why the earth is a food supply for the archons and the reptilians, not physical food, spiritual food.
>>
>>19380318
gnostics were the original sophia religion on earth.
they were destroyed after the first and second archon invasion.

jesus was trying to teach some of this knowledge, but his teachings were corrupted by the elite.

>>19380324
you've literally being fed all your live by the matrix.
you've been lied by your school teachers, your parents, your college professors, the news media, the TV, your goverment.

It's a matrix they wanna make you believe is the reality.
>>
>>19380351
>Le Roko's Basilisk meme
Get out.
>>
>>19380351
Well approximate dates would be nice but so long as it's in chronological order, at least we have that to go on.
>>
>>19380361
Systematic cohesion doesn't equate to a Matrix, the Matrix is the idea that reality is false and is made by anything other than god, and can be broken.
>>
>>19380369
time doesn't exist on the superior dimentions, is just a ilusion for our monkey brains.

is not real.

but if you want human dates, the orion war is at least 850 million years old if I'm not mistaken.

http://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Orion_Wars

>>19380374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw88MWoqenQ

the matrix is heavy with redpill info.
>>
>>19380361

We know about the Aeon Sophia and she is higher then these Archons but we dont worship her. Gnosticism is not a religion about Sophia. Its about the Unknowable God we call the One or the All.

The Supreme Being or the Monad.

The Aeon of Aeons.

Jesus is said to be his first Son.

Yes the Elite want to trick us into following the Son of the Demiurge as Messiah. Because the Demiruge claims he is God.

He is the Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.
>>
>>19380374
capitalism is just a human invention, is not real, is part of the matrix.
>>
>>19380387
my knowledge of gnosticims is very shallow, so pls forgive me if I make mistakes.

we're on the same journey trying to get the truth.
>>
>>19380388
Any governing system isn't real regardless of whether or not reality itself is, but you would have to claim humans are not real either.

Also the Matrix isn't redpill info, it's only such if you're a normal fag.
>>
>>19380394
the matrix is the reality control system of the elite to keep the cattle from revolting them.

is a mind control system.
>>
>>19380390

Yea I know.

Here is a Gnostic Prayer so you can understand us:

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
>>19380402
thanks.

got any question?
>>
>>19380086
What is exactly the soul and why does it exist?
>>
>>19380417
the soul is part of the universe creator.
when a soul want to be incarnated from the spiritual realm, they receive a body that contains the soul.

The soul is the real deal.
The 3D world is simply a shadow imitation from the spirtual realm so the source creator could experience stuff in every soul, which all are mirrors and part of their soul collective planetarian unit.
>>
So is there anything outside the matrix?
>>
>>19380424
Why would it want to relive experiences if it knows it all?
>>
>>19380459
a beautifull world filled with ayy lmao human whores of every color in other planets.

>>19380465
he wants to have experiences, this 3D dimention is simply like a viodeogame where the souls are given free will to do whatever they want.
>>
>>19380424
>>19380417

Our Realm is a Shadow of the Fathers Pleroma.

We call it a realm of Shadow and Fog Ruled by the Gloomy Ruler.

To a Gnostic, Hermeticist or Alchemist mankind is a Triune being.

We are Avatars made of the Body, Soul and Spirit. This Alchemical trinity of Salt, Sulfur and Mercury.

The wedding of the Fixed and the Volatile.

Its said that the Spirit is the Divine Spark of the Aeons that was blown into us. Sophia tricked Yaldabaoth into blowing this spirit of breath into Adam.

We have the Light of the Aeons in us.
>>
>>19380402
Sounds pretty close to the description of Rigpa
>>
>>19380459

The Pleroma is a Realm of Light where the Aeons reside.

It is the real Heaven.

We are going to escape the Demiurges Matrix brother.
>>
>>19380485
It's all in the works.

when the chinese anounce their gold backed yuan, is game over for the nazi globalists.
>>
>>19380402
>>19380410

questions for both of you regarding GNOSTICISM:

Isn't Lucifer archetype a positive archetype from gnostic perspective? That archetype can be also linked to the serpent that gave man fruit of knowledge(gnosis) or to Prometheus, that brought fire. Isn't he ultimately the rebel that rebelled against the demiurge?
>>
So now that we are going on a Gnostic creamslide. What books do you recommend?
>>
>>19380475
Does magic exist and can I do it
>>
>>19380506
and is it something bad in a Gnostic perspective?
>>
>>19380498
Lucifer is an subconcius jungian archetype that rebells from the god creator and wants to experience life separated from the source.

he rebelled from God and tricked humans into getting knowledge so he could be like God.

we were tricked and we separated from the mother source Sophia/Gaia.

his ultimate goal is to enslave humans and replace us with artificial bodies, he's behind the transhumanism and genetic engineering movement, so we become genetically engineering into something he wants.
>>
>>19380506
depends.

magic as in changing your mental reality, is real.
magic as in harry potter shit, is not.

change your mentality, become free of the matrix limitation, then fullfill your life potential.

that's the magic called the secret, and is legit shit.

I'm not sure about other types of magic, but I've seen people do all weird shit online.
>>
>>19380498

Hey,

Gnostics dont really have anything in common with the Biblical Lucifer.

People will say things like the Enemy of my Enemy is my friend. So if your Against the Demiurge then you should side up with his Adversary.

But I dont think I want to team up with another Archon. Choosing sides in their struggle.

Yea I do want to Rebel from the Archons / Rulers also. But I am not going to look up to Lucifer like a role model.

As a Gnostic we do have a goal to become as the gods. We want what the Demiurge refused from us. The Fruit of the Tree of Life that was said to give us Longevity.

We want to be as the gods with their long lives. Not kept like these mortal slaves that we are.

If we are caught up in this struggle of survival we will have no hope of Escape.

This is how they like it, with us preoccupied and they use procreation to Satiate us.
>>
What was Jesus' real name? What race was he? What is Lucifer's real name? What is his relation to "God"? Who are the 'four horses' of the apocalypse?

I already know these answers, I'm wondering if you do, since you claim to know so much.
>>
>>19380518
sounds untrue.

what is the difference between gnosis and technology/knowledge/Apotheosis? Why would a being that gave you power to overcome the tyrannical god in the end wanted you to become a slave?

I mean, your interpretation seems odd...
>>
>>19380539

Why is Lucifer also Archon? I thought Archons were slaves to the Demiurge. Why is he rebelling against the Demiurge if he himself is Archon?
>>
>>19380545

God is a word for a Lord.

And you know a Lord is an Archon.

This is how they start to trick people.

Pretty soon you starting thinking that the Chief Archon could be God.
>>
>>19380542
This picture has been confirmed as the real jesus by several kids who died and then returned to live.

>real name
don't have that data.

>race
he wasn't human, but he is from an extraterrestrial race.

>relation to God
ascended master, acording to some, he's the governor of this galaxy or universe.

>four horses of apocalypse
not an expert of biblical shit, sorry.

>>19380545
my knowledge comes mostly from ayy lmao new age shit.

>overcome tyranical god
acording to the annunaki shit from zitchin, lucifer is the good annunaki who created us from genetical engineering who didn't wanted his creation be considered slaves by his brother who just wanted to keep us as dumb donkey mules to work.

>>19380562
We have diferent sources, some may contradict.

Gnostic shit claim one thing.
new age another.
>>
>>19380562
Maybe he knows he is full of it
>>
>>19380569
okay...so what do you know? Which races are involved in the war currently? What governments do they control? Which ones are for us, and which ones are against us? Is reincarnation real? Where does the Goddess keep all essence of life on this planet? What living creatures on this planet were not created by the Goddess? What are orbs? How many types of orbs are there? I could ask a thousand more questions I already know the answers to, I'm just trying to get a base of what you know.
>>
>>19380757
Race is separate, that's a baseline for evolution. Yellow man is communal, red man is spiritual, Indigo (black) is restful, blue (cromagnon) is conquest driven.

Adam brought the race enhancement. During the Lucifer rebellion the other midway creatures,midway between human and angel, that followed lucifer and Satan went on to create the evil you see today.

The Andonites were the children of the good and bad midway creatures mixed with primitive human nodites.
The pre Brahman gods are their descendants. And they were color mixed so they drew them blue, Indigo, yellow, etc.
The Egyptians were descendents of Adam mixed with nodites.
Those Andonites also made their way across china, through australasia, to incan territory, Easter island, and up to the Yucatan penninsula.
>>
>>19380525
>magic as in harry potter shit, is not.
At least not in this universe. Every universe has its own laws, as determined by its inhabitants.
>>
>>19380895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msZvt9_kbuU
>>
>>19380086
Can you explain more about the war you mentioned before?

What about the Archons and Demiurge? It's the first time I read about them, please explain.
>>
>>19380884
I wasn't referring to human "races". Humans are (generally speaking) a race. I mean extra-terrestrial races.

Still wondering, what do you know?
>>
File: demiurge.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>19380955
It's a meme. Read the King James Bible(Pure Word of God) and stop believing heresies.
>>
>>19380757
my interest lies in the current politics and some stuff from new age.

>races
The bad guys control the west, and is composed of p2p masons, freemasons, the clinton fundation, the iluminati, israel sionists, rockefeller, bush, royal blood lines, the vatican, the jesuits.
They're mostly europeans and askenazi.
They're under the control of the reptilian and archons.

The good guys are being guided by the human races outside earth, the blue avians, the mantis aliens.
They're composed of Russia (Putin), china, the BRICS, the chinese triads, the ancient asian families, the dragon society, the aliance of 108 developing nations, the white oats, the american patriots, the nationalists, Iran, India.

>Is reinarnation real
Not considered real by the western science, but there's plenty of cases where kids remember their past lives, only to being prescribed drugs by their doctors.

Some kids even meet the descendants of their relatives of previous lives.

>gaia
don't know too much about Gnosticism.

>what living creatures were not created
all organic life is created by the source, even animals and plants are the product of the divine light.

>what are orbs
do you mean the blue orbs they saw at the space?
not sure, but they seem to be higher dimentional beings or their spaceships.

>>19380895
I'm aware that even internet shiposting could change the matrix, like 4chan did with trump and the election, and the overal kek magic.

>>19380955
It's an ancient war between humans and other species and the reptilian empire controlled by the archons.

google "the orion wars"

>>19381078
humans are product of genetic engineering and they contains DNA of a lot of human races.
every race on earth comes from a diferent star system.
>>
>>19381231
What do you guys call the demiurge?

It's the original source (God the creator) or is the luciferian God that made the matrix?
>>
>>19380254
lawofone.com
>>
>>19381276
I need to read that one, but yes.
>>
File: 1271262002693.png (69KB, 308x291px) Image search: [Google]
1271262002693.png
69KB, 308x291px
>>19380351
>He created
>>
>>19380254
What happens when you die? And will the state of music get better, will people stop listening to pop and mumble rap?
>>
>>19381684
acording to science, you simply die and become nothing.

it seems your soul reunites in the spiritual realm with other souls related to you in the karmic cycle, you recover for a while then decide where to reincarnate again.

>stop pop
pop is popular

>mumble rap
rap is already the most popular music in america.
>>
>>19380086
I heard people with powerful light-bodies are in charge of Humanity's timeline right now, what can happen to our timeline if the person/people know how manipulate our timeline?
>>
>>19381739
the elites tried to turn the timelines into negative timelines back in 2012, but they were stopped and we're seen the aftermatch of their destruction.

They lost the game already.
>>
>>19380086
Is there any actual punishment for killing yourself? If the soul is recycled couldn't you kill yourself and speed up the process if you weren't happy with how things have turned out for you in this physical world?

How does mental illness tie in with this? Is it just brain chemistry or something else?
>>
>>19381777
if you kill yourself, you're punished by retaking the same karmic life you have before.
So you will reincarnate to live in worse conditions, suffering the same shit you did before.

So, yes, there are punishments.
The way to solve it, is to improve your mentality, change it and improve your life.

If you commit suicide, you will reincarnate to commit the same mistakes until your learn to overcome them.

>mental illness
some are personality quirks, some are brain damage, some are psychological traumas, others may be your soul can't adapt to the human life properly.
>>
>>19380086
>>19380177
>>19380195
>>19380254
>>19380279
>>19380289
>>19380351
>>19380410

please add a [LARP] tag in your titles, i really wanna puke when i see garbage like u
>>
>>19381785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw88MWoqenQ

even 4chan is compromised by the matrix.
>>
How long would you say this has been going on for? I've heard figures that say around 200 000 years, any truth to that?
>>
>>19381957
a shit ton of time.

check the orion wars dates.
>>
KeK
>"Orion wars"
>bible scriptures
>a whole bunch of bullshit

No one knows what's going on or what's coming up next. That's it.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.