[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i lucid dream. Is there a technique that works? Hell even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: kl2kywyg7cwnlqfqfsfk.jpg (53KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
kl2kywyg7cwnlqfqfsfk.jpg
53KB, 620x620px
How do i lucid dream. Is there a technique that works? Hell even pic related isn't helping
>>
File: 2JKVble.jpg (26KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
2JKVble.jpg
26KB, 393x450px
>>19379817
Step by step, usually..
>dream journal
>DILD, look for odd things, do reality check when awake, etc
>FILD, the easier WILD, to get you there quicker
>WILD at will.

If you want, you can change your sleep schedule to maximize rem sleep, or get/use a tracker to time when your rem sleep is. If you know when it is, set an alarm for that timeframe, waking you up just enough to remember to WILD w/o too much wakefulness.

They make masks and stuff for DILD, but idk how well they work.
>>
4x a day, ask yourself "is this a dream?" and remember what you were doing in the past 20 minutes
>>
>>19379870
>>19379861
>Reality checks

OP, if you need more details or have more questions, post them. I work nights, and am just heading to bed, so I'll be back to answer shit in 9hrs or so.
>>
I wave my hands at things and try to make them telekinetically respond to my will. If it works, I'm dreaming. If it doesn't, I'm awake. It's not a very noticeable mannerism. It doesn't always work in dreams, but it doesn't ever work in life.

I wish it would work when I was awake too, but nothing on earth has given me cause to expect it. Instead of being what I would most prefer, it serves instead to differentiate dreams from reality.
>>
>>19379817
you get drunk, then you go out, then you meet someone that you think looks pretty, you wake up the next morning, there is a king of goblins from Moria in your bed, hope its just a dream.

Twenty years later and few truckloads of Oreos and you're still wondering is it all just a fucked up dream or is the king of goblins in the kitchen real.

I still hope its just a lucid dream gone wrong.
>>
>>19379861
Not OP, but what do these abbreviations stand for? Are there any substances (preferably legal) that I could have to assist in lucid dreaming or just dreaming more in general?
>>
http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/20-common-foods-most-antioxidants
+ A lot of water and some sunlight.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Russian_Sleep_Experiment
>>
stop smoking weed
>>
>>19379817
Turn inward and become disconnected from reality. Live in your own fantasy world and stop interacting. Basically, become autistic
>>
>>19379905
Being Lucid means you have control, Anon.

You don't have control.
>>
>>19379900
Something like this. If you become semi- aware that you're dreaming, try to look at your hands. There may be something fucked up about them (wrong color, extra digits, etc.). This can trigger it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.