[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream interpretation thread? I can try to interpret others'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Dream interpretation thread? I can try to interpret others' dreams, but I mean I'm not an expert or anything; it's just gonna be my opinion.

I had a dream last night that I wrote about as soon as I woke up so I wouldn't forget it. Tell me what you guys think about it:

Strange dream: was playing some kind of drinking game with group of people ("would you ever blank" "have you ever blank" etc) one guy ends up talking about having severe depression/anxiety. someone else says something to the effect of "I'm sure it'll get better" to which the first guy responds, "no, you don't understand. The only one here that can come close to understanding is Cain, because he's seen him too. Every night, a strange hitman appears before me" as he says this, his face appears distorted, and I'm no longer viewing him with my eyes, but from a camera that cuts between strange angles of the group and the speaker's face. I begin to realize I'm dreaming. From the strange camera angles, I can see above my head a strange figure that I can't make out but can recognize as the hitman that the person was talking about. I start to feel fear. the camera cuts to the man who spoke of the hitman, his face still distorted, and he looks directly into the camera/at me with a very strange expression, his eyebrows raised unnaturally so. I feel that his look says he's happy he's not alone. I wake up.
>>
>>19379787
Do you worry about depression/anxiety in yourself or someone close to you?
>>
>>19379802
I mean I'm pretty sure I'm depressed, but I haven't been diagnosed or anything
>>
>>19379814
If you were clinically depressed you would know, there wouldn't be a question about it...
You must just be temporarily at a low point in life.
>>
>>19379829
Are you clinically depressed?
>>
>>19379844
No but few people who describe themselves as "depressed" are. The word has developed a dual meaning, but those dual meanings shouldn't be confused.
Actual depressed people don't even get out of bed. If that's you, I'll eat my words.

it's not wrong to use the word "depression" to describe feeling generally unhappy, that is certainly A depression, it's just not "THE" depression if you catch my drift.
>>
>>19379787
i keep dreaming that the world has ended.
rather, some cataclysmic event has occured.
most people have gone to the ''safe zone'', which, depending on the dream,can either be alaska, or a lá insterller/elysium, a torroidal ring in the sky space station.
and i am salvaging through rubble, of shops and pharmacys ,always with the same person, noone really significant to me,at least, not that i can think of (a person with ''end'' in their name), and we are watching a planet on the horizon, the moon above, planet is looming near, red.
sometimes,the sky is nicer, green, with two moons.

> ?
>>
>>19379863
you've watched too many apocalypse movies my dude
>>
>>19379863
sounds like you worry about self-sufficiency and independence
>>
>>19379787
So I was at a picnic with the extended family on my moms side who I grew up with. It was at night on a cliff overlooking the beach. All of a sudden shit started raining from the sky and an air raid siren was going off. We all thought we were getting bombed so we ran.

There were two buildings. One looked sturdier but I didn't trust it for some reason so I went to the smaller looking one that seemed familiar. Once inside things calmed down but there was still a kind of sense of urgency. Only some of my family folllowed me to this house. There were some papers and books around that gave clues to what was happening but I don't remember what they said.

Then on the ground there was some blood and these worm like alien creatures trying to bite my legs. I tried to stomp them but it didn't work so I went up stairs, only followed by my cousin and his gf. There I found this half man half creature thing who explained to me what was happening. I don't remember all that he said but he did say that it wasn't bombs but like an alien invasion or something like that. Then he told me I should leave the house soon.

I didn't understand why until I explored the room a little more and found a bomb. It was ticking and about to blow. I yelled for my family and for my cousin/his gf but they weren't listening and I couldn't find them. I tried to wait around and yell for them but I couldn't and just as the bomb was about to blow I leapt outside this balcony. JUST as the explosion happened my mom woke me up irl to help her move something.

Phoneposter sorry for typos. It was super spooky dream, everything had like a red tinge to it
>>
>>19379787
Here you go - I keep having this same dream where my shins just shatter as I'm walking down the stairs, and as I hit the floor below I sink through it face-first into a derelict, old basement with a weird blue tint and bones in the corner (strangely enough this is the exact same place my mind inevitably ends up when I try to meditate, which is why I stopped). It only lasts for a few seconds, but when I wake up it takes a little while for my brain to purge the after-image and reload my actual room. The exposed floorboards above me slowly fade back into ceiling, and the huge, writhing black spiders that hang from it melt away. It's pretty weird.
>>
File: Tower knight.jpg (148KB, 1400x753px) Image search: [Google]
Tower knight.jpg
148KB, 1400x753px
Alright here goes nothing because this dream probably meant nothing,I dreamt that I was wearing white robes while riding a dragon, this dragon I felt was my greatest friend and that we'd been through a bunch together. We were at the end of our story, just about to kill the big bad who wore armour similar to the giant in the pic but with more spikes, anyhow, he was on the floor crawling to his weoapn which was some kind of hammer when the dragon swooped down to finish him off but before he was killed I woke up.
Does any of that mean anything or are my dreams just some high fantasy stuff?
>>
>>19379897
There's some event or change in your life that you're having trouble coping with or adapting to. It probably has something to do with your family? idk. Also, you might feel like some members of your family are able to deal with this change/event much better than you, while others are doomed to never be able to deal with it. or maybe not.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.