[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uhhhh how do the constellations affect me? what is it about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: shirt retard.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
shirt retard.png
21KB, 657x527px
uhhhh how do the constellations affect me?

what is it about some stars infinity lightyears away that seem to make me predisposed to certain behaviours and emotions???

not le skeptic shithead, seriously i don't understand
>>
>>19379785
or the horoscopes or whatever
>>
In ancient times the stars were the only thing that remained constant forever, and they were a part of the heavens. It only made sense to assume that their structure must be related to the ultimate fate of the universe in some way. In terms of Jungian archetypes, this made them very important to people

Obviously it's bullshit from a scientific point of view
>>
>>19379813
>Obviously it's bullshit from a scientific point of view

ayyy lmao why are you even here
>>
>>19379830
For the jungian archetypes man. they are serious business. magic is real in the mind
>>
>>19379843
Magic is only real in the mind if it is real in the world. Do you not have functional barriers between your concepts of reality and fiction?
>>
>>19379852
>Magic is only real in the mind if it is real in the world.
lol what? You mean if you THINK it's real in the world. Big difference

Humans evolved to have religious experiences. It's a hardwired part of our brain. It's not something you can conquer just by reading a dictionary.
>>
Constellations are ruled by planets in our solar system. For example Jupiter rules Sagittarius and Pisces, them being day and night energy of the planet.
The planets emmit vibrations which create electromagnetic waves and that's what affect us. The position in the sky relating to constellations means it's amplified by thousands and thousands of light-years worth of directional waves being sent to earth.
>>
>>19379852

reality is shaped by the mind

ideas shape reality every day, if it wasn't for people's minds shaping reality we wouldn't even be communicating right now
>>
>>19379785
It affects your personality and dictates the purpose of your life
>>
>>19379873
No, we evolved to have mythic experiences.
>>
This is just one anon's worthless opinion, but maybe it's not the stars themselves that do anything. Maybe the stars are just a shorthand for "the configuration of the universe at that particular time". Maybe they're more of a clock or data display than the causal factor.
>>
>>19379916
>electromagnetic waves and that's what affect us

intersting...............................................

can i emulate these fuggin waves for make benefit??? :DDDDDDDDDDD
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.