[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With billions of cameras in people's hands today, is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: fake-ufo-7.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fake-ufo-7.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
With billions of cameras in people's hands today, is it reasonable to believe in the existence of UFOs and aliens on earth?
>>
As if aliens wouldn't have technology capable of making them invisible or undetectable....
>>
My phone can't seem to take a picture of stars, let alone anything else moving in the night sky.
>>
when i saw a ufo there were people around and they didnt even notice it, no one looks at the sky, too busy with gossip and politics
>>
My friend has this same camera, found this video the other day. Skip to around 6:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMljlW8BAIQ

Some theorize that UFOs are interdimensional, that's why they often "disappear" before people's very eyes.
>>
>>19379680
Go out with a camera at night (a good one, not a smartphone) and try to make a clear photo of an airplane that convinces me they are real.
I'm waiting.

Also the UFO phenomenon is today pretty much proofen fact. Sightings are common all over the world, including pilots, astronauts, military, government officials, police... thousands and thousands of people who openly talk about it.
And that isn't including all the people who saw something and won't talk about it because they would be ridiculled
>lmao UFOs
>did they put a probe in your butt?
>>>/x/
There is also radar data, like from the 90s belgian UFO wave, where the military was launching jets for interception and broadcasting the data on national television.

The wide spread ignorance and ridicule for this topic is really unbelievable.

The UFOs are here.
The questions are
>what are they
>where are they coming from
>who is operating them
>what are they doing here
>>
>>19379680
>UFOs and aliens on earth?
The acronym "UFO" represents the phrase Unidentified Flying Object. Therefor, there are conclusively zero UFOs on earth. The number of aliens on earth, inhabiting this planet is in constant flux due to reproduction, but since there is no official Terran government, that means that every person on this planet is an alien to somebody, and so the answer to your question is the number of people. CIA estimates place that number at around 7 billion.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2119rank.html

The International Space Station orbits at an average 380km from the surface of this planet, and appears as an nondescript white speck when viewed with typical handheld, terrestrial cameras of this era's manufacture.

Luna is orbiting Terra at 1000 times that altitude. Linked subsequently is a list of reflectors, which have been intentionally designed to be visible from the surface of Terra:

http://tmurphy.physics.ucsd.edu/apollo/lrrr.html

Please demonstrate evidence of both a positive, and negative target register on the same of your choice of any of these reflectors, as viewed through a camera of your choice. Then, I will calculate the probability of detecting a randomly positioned UFO within Terra's orbit, at any arbitrary altitude greater than zero.
>>
>before everyone had a camera
>NO PROOFS
>after everyone had a camera
>IT'S FAKE

The problem doesn't seem to be in the technology...
>>
>>19379871
>le Terra meme
>>
File: tmp_17930-96f858522087.png (307KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17930-96f858522087.png
307KB, 480x480px
>>19379882
Pic related.
>>
>>19379680
I once saw a black, unmarked helicopter flying towards the base in my city, and I tried to take a picture of it. The odd thing is, it was not possible to see the helicopter through the phone's camera, and the phone itself slowed to a crawl when framing the area the helicopter should be visible. Since things like AfterEffects have existed for at least a decade beforehand, I'm assuming they somehow hooked the camera and in real-time uploaded the raw image of containing the helicopter, patched it out, and downloaded it back onto the phone again. This was just an ordinary black helicopter, nothing paranormal about it aside from being unable to take a picture of it.
>>
>>19381111
I'm probably confusing AfterEffects for Premiere. All I remember is a tutorial for outlining the shape of someone walking in a dynamic scene, and letting the software patch it out with background for the rest of the clip. The result was as though there was never a person there.
>>
>>19379680

Nope, it is in fact retarded.
>>
I have a video on my phone I took of possible UFO's or at least a strange phenomenon in space. Problem is when I upload it the quality becomes less and you cant see it. Any streaming site I can upload to that won't drop the quality of my vid?
>>
>>19382315
upload it to dropbox
>>
>>19379680

No. It's really hard to take a good picture of something in the sky. Camera phones have wide angles to get the most into frame, which is actually shit for capturing small objects.

The best way is to have dedicated airships or ground stations to capture UFOs on camera.

Pic related: It's the most trusted UFO picture ever captured by a high resolution camera from a plane mapping Costa Rica.
>>
People upload pics and vids of UFO all the time. It's crazy how often people take vids of weird shit. If anything, everyone having a phone has made the UFO phenomena more prominent.
>>
>>19379680
Alien tech probably advanced in the past 50 years as well. They probably know we have cameras and can record them, so they might have adapted to that.
>>
>>19379871
>The acronym "UFO" represents the phrase Unidentified Flying Object. Therefor, there are conclusively zero UFOs on earth.
holy shit you talk like an over educated underexposed fool. For the person using the acronym it is unidentified. could you identify every object currently in the atmosphere.i didn't thin so so even for you there are UFO's whether they are terrestrial or extraterrestrial in origin.
>>
File: 2015-07-16 11.38.32 - copia.jpg (549KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-16 11.38.32 - copia.jpg
549KB, 1200x1600px
i saw this mother fuckers in Guadalajara

1/2
>>
File: 2015-07-16 11.41.19 - copia.jpg (315KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-16 11.41.19 - copia.jpg
315KB, 1600x1200px
2/2

is this real guys ? what are your thoughts?
>>
>>19379680
Why is it important that the recording is top notch quality? People tremble and shake all the time when comfronted by things they never believed on, and the conditions could be poor.

Do you want nice fx and a soundtrack with your top notch quality recording too?
>>
Nobody has ever proven ayy lmaos.
Now UFOs, those are everywhere.
>>
I once saw color lights in the sky and heard a humming nose, it was Banana's.
Disco-Garden Banana's to be more precise.
>>
>>19379680
Yes.
>>
>>19379680

The extra-terrestrial hypothesis was shown to be not a suitable explanation for the entire phenomenon decades ago. It is clear that what people experience is mix of different things - mental health issues, natural phenomena, and mistaken identity (man-made aircraft, etc., exaggerated normal events people genuinely mis-remember) clearly make up the bulk of people's experiences.

For that 5% of what doesn't fit the mould, however... what we are looking at is clearly something which is deceptive in nature and is not what it appears to be.

Plus - cameras are generally not fit for, or set up to facilitate, capturing unknown objects in the sky. I've videod strange things in the sky (not saying they were UFOs, but I videod it) and it wasn't even worth keeping for my own memories, the footage was so useless.
>>
>>19383457
Looks like a micro water speck on your camera lens.
>>19379680
Aliens are demons,
>>
>>19379878
Too many retards that don't want to believe in something that might reck their faggy little religion lol.
>>
>>19383600
You look like a micro retard spick
>>
File: youtard.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
youtard.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>19383600
> demons
>>
>>19383704
You're the retard, mate. What you think it's just a coincidence that almost all these celebrities are shoving occult symbolism in everyone's faces? Durr
>>
>>19379680
It is not reasonable to believe that they are here without evidence.
It is not reasonable to believe this >>19383600
demon bullshit either, again, without evidence.
>>
File: 1501466494632.jpg (146KB, 1526x1477px) Image search: [Google]
1501466494632.jpg
146KB, 1526x1477px
>>19383765
What does that have to do with aliens
>>
>>19379686
Lmfao shut the fuck up
>>
>>19383600
i made lot more photos and there are absolutly clear, Guadalajara (spain) is like a UFO service station.
>>
>>19383660
Christians believe aliens are actually extradimensional demons. And they're incidentally closer to the truth on this one.
>>
>>19383779
>Our tech advances but alien tech never does

Ayy lmaos probably realized we had cameras and could photograph and record them. It's not too much of a stretch, retard.
>>
>>19383980
Its much easier to see this the other way around:
Peasants and other dumbfolk used to think of ETs as demons, as they had no word for "unidentified flying object" or "extra terrestrial", let alone "globe". What would a farmer from 1600 think about an examination involving an anal probe? Probably that he was sodomized by a demon, and that he should go confess the event to his pastor.
>>
>>19383996
It's a given that if you've figured out space travel you could probably figure out a method of having cloaking technology that you would never have to disable.

The entire concept of alien craft existing makes them improbable that there has ever been any real sightings.
>>
>>19384037
It was... for a time. Now we know that the physical travel through space is absolutely impractical. Unless you write off conventional understanding of science, star systems being millions of light years away makes it even more probable that our "visitors" come from another plane of dimension altogether. The Christian thought of demonic entities is closer to home as that is essentially what a demon is, an entity from another dimension.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.