[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS this satanic? I just can't see how someone can make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4385.jpg (396KB, 1600x1070px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4385.jpg
396KB, 1600x1070px
IS this satanic? I just can't see how someone can make such a good instrumental without being possessed by the devil.

Also that video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDiN8E-wfk8
>>
>>19379062
chris brown better donĀ“t fuck with him no more cause he got dat devil swag
>>
>>19379067
Fuck it really is true

How do I be a rapper without being satanic?
>>
Not satanic. If this is the level of quality you reach by selling your soul then i know some possessed people. Fuck, i might be getting a call from satan myself soon.
>>
>>19379068
well u could also praise allah like Kevin Gates does
>>
>>19379075
They all say they praise a god but what the f that looks so satanic to me and it's called Benihana which makes me think of large flames shooting everywhere

I took Molly and listened to it and got pretty spooped
>>
>>19379072
It's not the lyrics it's the look and facial expressions and all the sin
>>
>>19379062

If you want to hear a satanic rapper, listen to "Big L"

There's not a lot of satanists in hip-hop except for him.
>>
>>19379107
I don't mean open Satan worship I mean just satanic
>>
>>19379098
I was talking about the instrumental because OP mentioned it. But two of those things you mentioned are pretty much just societal things that certain groups do to feel a sense of community and/or because they like the look of them.
The sin is because they have a different ideology than you, that isn't necessarily satanic.
>>
>>19379168
Not that I just mean if I ever pictured Satan or something walking forwards me it'd be something like

An entourage of scary people on drugs
A blunt in their mouth
Tattoos all over their face
Scary look in their eye
Tons of flashy cars weird light effects

Is it possible to still act like that and be godly? Does it matter how you act and take drugs as long as you aren't murdering stealing or raping
>>
>>19379107
What is behind this? Just his lyrical content or something else? His lyrics are fucking grimy, I know.
>>
>>19379062
>degenerate music for degenerate people
>"how to not be degenerate"
pick one
>>
>>19379107

The only good rap song ever recorded is "Satanic".

https://youtu.be/DoZgSqLvwX8
>>
File: 1498188990877.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1498188990877.png
934KB, 513x1117px
>>19379062
>this music
>good
it might as well be satanic, its fucking awful
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.