[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome Humanity to August, the month of great signs in the sky.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

Welcome Humanity to August, the month of great signs in the sky. The month before September where the great happening will take place.

In this thread we will post all the shit that might happen, all the great signs to come and all the shit you witnessed. Let's get this started.
>>
Isn't there supposed to be a big meteor shower sometime around the middle of this month?
>>
>>19379038
23 sept 2017 rev 12

21 aug eclipse

huge aug meteor shower
>>
File: chrome_2017-08-01_09-25-41.png (222KB, 793x951px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-01_09-25-41.png
222KB, 793x951px
>>19379043
stars falling from the sky ...
>>
>>19379042
in 12 days.
>>
>>19379050
Sweet. That should be fun to watch. I wonder if there's any other interesting celestial phenomena going on this month.
>>
File: ayyyyy.jpg (39KB, 414x257px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.jpg
39KB, 414x257px
In the first night we may see a lot activity in the night sky. Go out and enjoy it, have a drink with your friend and witnessed some ayyy's
>>
>>19379038
I largely disregarded these happenings just because I believe it is best to suspend your disbelief and live in the moment. Yet still I moved back to the city to be with my family, to spread what I've learned about the forces that keep them from creating and introspecting.

That being said, I've been seeing 923 quite a bit now in random places in my life. I've also been shown the ocean in dreams and an OBE. Make of those what ye will?

923 has some rad spiritual meanings according to Pythagoras and the gnostics.
>>
PARTY ON
get in here faggits

>soundtrack of my life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
>>
>>19379055
23/9/17
stop being such an evangelical, larping faggot
>>
File: 1500963187928.png (283KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500963187928.png
283KB, 750x750px
>>
>>19379079
Meteor storm on earth this month?
>>
>>19379079
Meteor storm on earth next month?
>>
Aint it lit
>>
File: 1501470558562.png (306KB, 867x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1501470558562.png
306KB, 867x1217px
>>19379079
You know what time it is
>>
File: 1499720856031.gif (575KB, 404x493px) Image search: [Google]
1499720856031.gif
575KB, 404x493px
>>19379079
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
Holy shit
>>
File: 1501471449250.jpg (17KB, 326x452px) Image search: [Google]
1501471449250.jpg
17KB, 326x452px
>Mfw my birthday is Aug 30
>Mfw it's exactly Nine days after the Eclipse
>Mfw it's 23(that prime number yay) days before "Skypepe"
>Mfw I think I'm gonna be high the whole month, fuck this shit
>>
>>19379079
Will I do?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
>>
Another rare pepe encountered, now on a stellar level to survive the normie infection.
>>
>>19379038

Whatever the great happening may be, just let there be not much suffering of innocent people.
>>
>>19379113

Pray to God.
>>
>>19379079
will north korea launch the nukes?
>>
Summary of Farsight RV predictions for this month

>Giant earthquake (ground shaking), buildings collapsing, very large dust plume, urban environment, a lot of broken debris"downwards motion", large dust plumes coming up from the ground, "Aircraft just falls to the ground, malfunctions during the earthquake." Buildings made of stone, gravel rock, granite. A few foreshocks take place before the large quake happens. "Water nearby, steep peaks" "A large number of damaged buildings and roads." "I have a feeling that its a natural disaster, but it also has a bit of a man-made feeling to it also, but I could be wrong." "Very major, not in the southeast, very broken city. Dim, dark, sad, gloomy"

>Venezuela conflict? A lot of chaos, hot, people yelling, fighting. Police enforcement vs crowds. "South America" Brown/tan skin. Middle east possibly too, spanish language.

>Cruise Ship/Business ship with "Extreme water event". "Very rapid, heavy waves, very aggressive, dark skies". Latin based accent. Party/celebration, then something suddenly goes very wrong/terrifying to the people onboard the ship.

>Strike or ceremony, city/business meeting. A speech was given at some point before this event. Last day event. A mostly white crowd of people. Big city, many people come to visit. "Building has knocked down, exploded." Structure demolished. News reporters. An important building to certain people, people upset from its destruction. "Very popular city people visit all the time, pretty devastating to the people and businesses." People very dramatic/emotional about the event.

>Water event, the rescue of people at sea. helicopter and a large vessel does the rescue.

>Jet aircraft fires a missile and hits a building. The Large crater left afterward, a lot of damage from an explosive blast, burning bodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUK7c1phhnQ
>>
>>19379079
meteor showers august 12th
>>
>>19379122

WITNESSED
>>
>>19379119
why do you immediately assume something bad when a happening is taken place? If you stay in that kind of reality, something will happen. Get comfy and have some positive thoughts.

Don't fall for a manufactured world war 3 build by the rothshield family, i know this sounds highly antisemitic but according to the facts, revelations and what not, you should be at least very careful with propaganda, no matter from where it comes, yes, this inclueds the jews too!
>>
>>19379171
>>19379171
Some of us WANT bad things to happen. You can't flood society with violence, despair, doom, and war and expect them not to become addicted to it.
>>
>>19379038
Trump will die.
>>
File: nt.jpg (31KB, 658x350px) Image search: [Google]
nt.jpg
31KB, 658x350px
>>19379122
top kek
>>
>>19379187
lel i didnt even notice. Nice catch autismo :D
>>
>>19379182
ok, than lets assume that a bad thing, that will take place, will end up to be good. Like the great flood, or something liek that. Maybe ayyy's will come down to earth and kill all the corrupt zionist's and other shithead cabal's the satanic clintons brought to light.
>>
Hello ... the only thing is gonna happen in September is the DOWNFALL of MONEY. Dollars in special. Note this down and you will remember it was much close to reality than this shitty apocalypse (which is basically free vanity-time wasting and free stress for your mind) , indeed the physical war is about to start but is somehow delayed, or as some may know, the world war never ended and it will not end anytime soon... I highly suggest any of you to take all your money out rom banks out and wait for the SIGNS, then imediatly transmute them to the next kind of currency it will be.

Anonymous OUT
>>
>>19379187
>>19379189
That's just reddit in icon mode
>>
>>19379193
>Maybe ayyy's will come down to earth and kill all the corrupt zionist's and other shithead cabal's the satanic clintons brought to light.
I don't think coming down and killing the most powerful people on our planet would be the best alien introduction. What would we do after that? Establish new overlords that eventually become sick with power? They should probably let us figure this one out on our own. Hard lessons ahead.
>>
>>19379193
well, of course, it's a double bonus if the doom turns out to be a good thing as well.
>>
>>19379199
I have no idea what that is. Is it new or something? I don't (((reddit)))
>>
>>19379198
>Hello ... the only thing is gonna happen in September is the DOWNFALL of MONEY. Dollars in special.

This is a great thing but the problem is people will still replace it with another currency and people will still be obsessed with it.
>>
>>19379198
holy shit you are gay
>>
It is not a bibical happening, it is just that the ancient people saw a happening and went full autistic about it. See the bibal as a kind of history book but don't take every word seriously. What ever they saw sparked off great theories whom they ended up to be believed to be true.

So, the question we have to ask, how big a event has to be to spark such an movement in humanity?
Would a similar event have the same impact in nowadays sociaty?

Ancient people where easy to convinced about something miracle,
The progress of an old civilization and the knowledge at that time, left a lot open that was filled with bedtime stories. Nowadays we know more and can better understand an event without the need of mystical beings. So the second question would be a clear; NO, it would not have the same impact and would not end up in a spark of a new religion or strengthened an ongoing religion.

The event that will take place must be something than is damn rare and to this day unexplained. So far, only the oecean and the outer space are mostly unexplored and since the records from the bibal point to the stars and their constilation, it must have to do something with space/planets and so on. Something we never saw before and let the old folk went batshit crazy that ended up in a cult of religioues people. Something that many people have to see, something that will have an effect on earth, something that comes back again and again. What could it be? Some strange alignment of planets that interfere with cosmic rays and frequencies? Nibiru? Ayyy's? See, this is where it gets interesting.
>>
>>19379038
I hope its the fucking magic awakening, tired of being bored.
>>
File: XpmsBhf.jpg (626KB, 799x6780px) Image search: [Google]
XpmsBhf.jpg
626KB, 799x6780px
>>
>>19379079
Will it happen?
>>
>>19379258
That pic still baffles me.
>>
>>19379308 NWO's propaganda.
>>
>>19379079
Is it true, what I think, great Kek?
>>
>>19379359
Reroll for Kek, Lord of Chaos
>>
>>19379079 Fake BlueBeam aliens are coming?
>>
>>19379079
O lord Kek gracious one, tell me, am I super awesome and cool
>>
>>19379555
sweet thank u kek praise kek shadilay
>>
>>19379079
>>
>>19380014
>>19379079
>>
My birthday is in twelve days
>>
Bitcoin 1st August
>>
>>19379045

this shit looks very lit, biblical drugs are cool
>>
>>19379079
WW3 September 23rd?
>>
>>19379079
>>
>>19381039
>>
So far the prediction about the Dollar crashing seems the most plausible.

What if the religions that speak of these coming times are not prophetic? What if the humans who created those religions knew that eventually, when given the right signs, they (or their predecessors) would begin to undo the systems of control (religion, money, industrialized food and "medicine") that they had kept in place for so long?

I believe we'll see the unraveling start soon. For many of us, it's already begun.
>>
>>19379079
Will I continue to improve in life?
>>
>>19379079
What do you want me to know?
>>
>>19381588
F'in heiled, Praise Kek!
>>
so last august I was doing alot of mdma wrecking my brain. i worked outside and saw 3 very fast flying objects (most impressive climb/drop ive ever witnessed). we were 4 people who witnessed the same thing.

My life has never been the same since. I seem to give more importance to time. My time and other people's time. I seem to appreciate stuff more and understand the meaning of things.

Im happy and scared.
>>
>>19379079
why not

will I become important in humankind history?
>>
>>19379079
tomorrow?
>>
and after all the happenings are over, a space clean up will begin:
>asteroid 2012 TC4 hit Earth in October 2017
https://phys.org/news/2015-04-asteroid-tc4-earth-october.html

sorry, It's over humanity.
>>
well so far... a lot happened, I wonder why.
>>
my birthday
>>
>>19380025
>>19383848

>great signs
>my birthday
leos
>>
>>19379079
Fucking conform to me faggots get
>>
>>19379113
newfag get out
>>
>>19379113
I read that off a reply. You fucking killed my internet for a solid second. Literally. My PC Lost connection after reading what you posted. Scared the shit outta me for a moment. Newfag or not, stop what you're doing and hide in a closet.
>>
>>19379053
Holy sheeeit
>>
August 01 - huge tsunami
August 02 - geo field changed
What will happen tomorrow
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.