[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/X/, I have no idea what to do. >I was on flight AA2647, MIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1501485141412.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501485141412.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
/X/, I have no idea what to do.
>I was on flight AA2647, MIA to SFO
>We were just taking off after a delay caused by a problem with a fuel tank. I decided to get some rest and listen to music and I manage to do it since it was 11:12 by the time we actually did leave.
>I woke up to the man sitting one seat away from me with his eyes wide and leaning into my seat from his spot in the aisle to stare at the lightning storm raging just out the window.
>I didn't think much of it at first but I felt awkward so I said in as manly of a voice as I could with this behemoth of a man invading my personal space "You a fan of lightning?"
>Silence.
>He just shakes his head.
>He grabs my right hand and puts it on the window.
>I'm scared by now.
>I'm thinking of calling for help.(I'm glad I didn't.)
>I looked at my hand and right behind it I saw the scariest things I will ever see in my life.
>Right between the clouds and plane there was darkness.
>On all other sides there was lighting and we could see it raging from behind even the thickest of clouds, but right there was darkness.
>A silhouette like a lemon with hundreds of hairs below it.
>My head was filled with fear. I farted loudly and I felt fight or flight kick in and I tried to push my way out my seat but the buckle kept me back and forced me to realize that there was no escaping this thing while on a plane.
>>
>I could only sit there and hope as the stench of my bowels invaded our noses.
>I peered back out the window with this man still next to and dangling over me, barely fazed at all by my bowel movement or attempt to escape and just watched it.
>The shadow was definitely alive or at the very least moving.
>It moved with the plane for a few seconds and then moved into the clouds obscuring the lightning before lowering itself into the darkness of the water below.
>Im not fucking around when I say, It reached the ocean the entire time.
>It had hundreds of very thin tubes reaching down into the water below it.
>I could see lightning illuminating the edges of it faintly all the way down.
>I couldn't even think about moving until we could no longer see the storm out the window.
>The man next to me told me he was going to go to the restroom and he didn't come back for almost 30 minutes.
>When he did his eyes were noticably red and puffy.
>I'm glad I wasn't there to watch the beginning of whatever that was.
>I don't know what I saw and I need someone to help me because I can't think straight.
>All I know is it was there, bigger than anything I've ever seen, and I don't want to go back to life knowing that without an explanation.
>>
File: 1378686680307.jpg (13KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1378686680307.jpg
13KB, 210x240px
>>19378676
spoopy shit m8
>>
File: 0fkfr1ewuqcz.jpg (92KB, 1066x860px) Image search: [Google]
0fkfr1ewuqcz.jpg
92KB, 1066x860px
>>19378676

Have you tried not being a faggot?
>>
Did anyone on the flight take pictures?
>>
that damn fart ruined the mood...
>>
>>19378672
kys you'reself and take you're meds and go back to /x/ tinfoil schizocuck
>>
>>19379088
>go back to /x/
>>
>>19379088
lolwut? /x/ was shutdown years ago.
>>
>>19379248
What do you mean "shutdown years ago"? Aren't we on /x/?
P.S I'm a new fag
>>
>>19378672
pics or it didn't happen
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.