[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, what do you think of paramahamsa nithyananda? https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (184KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
184KB, 1280x853px
Hey /x/, what do you think of paramahamsa nithyananda? https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeBlissFoundation
Levitating coconuts, mind reading, remote veiwing, instant math questions, telepathy.
I'm not saying he's fake, but is he deceiving? Is he using some entities I can't see?
I ask because I don't have anything but my five senses at the moment, my psychic abilities are undeveloped. I'm not saying that he is bad or good, I can't tell. What do you think? Also all his followers think hes god and stuff and literally Shiva. thoughts?
>>
New age mysticism mixed with pseudo shaivism. Not recommended.
>>
>>19377960
fascinating.

He could be a being that just sees a greater symmetry to this kaleidoscope called life...but, just as harmonizing, I'd say, as a bumble bee finding new flowers to harvest.

I personally love magic tricks...but not just for any audience. Especially, not the one that pays for it.

A real mad-dog wizard would find where the glass is weakest and bust that bitch wide open with a blast of pure energy.

The king of the meme, they'll call him.
>>
>>19377960
some ugly con
>>
>>19377982
I implore that you explain further you second to last section
>>
>>19377960
Just watched the coconut video

its a fucking magnet under the table. doesnt look even slightly convincing
>>
fake and gay

just like op
>>
>>19378011
Powerful abilities aren't parlor tricks.

They are gifts given by the cosmic self to a material being. If he's as good a mathematician as I know he is...There are certain constants in a celestial 'long-game' that he must be overlooking.

That glory of the material, even the idea of being an 'enlightened being' amongst beings, is an arm reaching backwards to a state of containment.

Electricity teaches you about how the negative differential beween two energy sources is what causes current.

Therefor, when a being understands energy is channeled...the being sees the other 'end point' because it is connected to it permanently or the circuit is broken.

A being can be so close to 'god' that it can terminate itself in love of it...sad...considering that most who do this never even knew how awesome they truly were...but some can time the final note of a song so that it rings out for an eternity amongst the grand cosmos of life and death...

live glorious, die splendidly.
>>
When I first started watching him, I noticed lots of symbols. He uses the moon a lot, and is seen holding a trident a lot of the time.
>>
>>19377960
>levitating coconuts
>>
>>19377960

total fraud
>>
Yeah, I've been noticing that lately, it's like they are really trying to sell it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.