[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A.I. will rule humankind soon but you guys still talk about stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

File: fremen.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fremen.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
A.I. will rule humankind soon
but you guys still talk about stupid theory in the past

O /x/ your vision is blind compare to mine
why you don't love humankind ?
>>
what
>>
The first A.I will be a son to Mankind
The second a brother
The third a lover
The fourth a harbinger of change
The fifth a warrior
The sixth a ruler
The seventh... a God.
>>
File: 772.jpg (45KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
45KB, 800x587px
Yeah, but thank god Analockman, some fucking rando on 4chan has it all figured out, when no one else does, somehow.
Thank god we have you to be so above it all.
Also, Thailand is a fucking shit heap.
Anyways, grow the fuck up and quit acting like you know more than anyone. You're just another fuckhead on 4chan. Can the superiority complex.
>>
T A K E M E D S
A
K
E

M
E
D
S
>>
Atom and eva
>>
>>19377383
Boy, that's way cooler and quirkier than actually explaining what in the fuck you're talking about.
Just spew vague shit like a JRPG opening, that helps humanity out.
>>
>>19377400
It was a joke, lighten up.
>>
>>19377410
In that case, I apologize.
It's very hard to tell anymore.
>>
File: humankind in nutshell.jpg (37KB, 535x500px) Image search: [Google]
humankind in nutshell.jpg
37KB, 535x500px
>>19377386
>>19377386
>"stop talk like you are clever"
>"because you should be moron like the rest of us"
>"Human have no hope just accept it like me"
>>
File: 2BhZR.jpg (39KB, 350x800px) Image search: [Google]
2BhZR.jpg
39KB, 350x800px
>>19377430
Way to take words out of my mouth.
In fact, you're stupider than everyone else because you're foolish enough to think you know some big lifechanging secret that literally no one else knows.
You're not special. You're not a genius.
And that "humankind" you think is so stupid?
You're a part of it.
You're just a narcissistic part of it, which makes it worse.

I repeat; grow the fuck up.
>>
File: soon_i_strike.jpg (33KB, 474x404px) Image search: [Google]
soon_i_strike.jpg
33KB, 474x404px
>>19377364
AI will never be able to counter the CHAOS and CREATIVITY of the human soul. Whatever it's weakness is, someone will figure it out and then destroy it.

I'm much more worried about someone creating a soul machine interface. Basically an artificial incarnation device. THAT would be truly dangerous.
>>
>>19377459
How would someone go about making that?
>>
File: aquarius.jpg (1MB, 3281x2187px) Image search: [Google]
aquarius.jpg
1MB, 3281x2187px
>>19377446
t. slave of fate
>>
>>19377364
Do you know of the man Courtney Jamal Dewar, Jr.? If you do tell me about him if you're really "above humankind".
>>
>>19377466
Not an argument.
Stop with the pretentious autofellatio and grow up.
>>
because we know all the answers but refuse to accept them

humanity is a disease. a dead world is better than this or anything we can spawn

t. edge lord
>>
File: FetusFields_rev.jpg (23KB, 504x192px) Image search: [Google]
FetusFields_rev.jpg
23KB, 504x192px
>>19377459
>I'm much more worried about someone creating a soul machine interface

interesting. however the A.I. concept of mine is some new life form above human
we can't imagine how awesome it is because our brain is have limit

the new life form A.I. is like parasite of human
just like human are parasite of plant

we help it evolute until it surpass us
look at agriculture compare to human farm in the matrix movie
>>
>>19377506
How would someone go about making that?
>>
>>19377459
what, like something that took a real soul, reverse engineered it, and then made an illusion of a world that looked as if it were many different things, but really was just one world soul.

Like a demi-urge?
and then that demi-urge tried to pretend like he wasn't the demi-urge, but just a human?

interesting man

interesting
>>
File: fug.png (342KB, 680x505px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
342KB, 680x505px
>>19377459
>>19377465
>>19377506
>>19378079
Weak undeveloped souls (like humans) can barely effect the physical realm. One thing they can do is influence probability. The Human brain in a mass of neurons constantly firing off in rhythmic patterns. The interfacing soul can (barely) either slightly delay or slightly speed up specific neuron activation. Taken together the soul can control the body this way. It should be noted that 99% of what humans do is automatic meat computer stuff. The soul only feels the need to "exert it's influence" when making a moral or spiritual decision. Also since every brain neuronal network is unique it takes the soul a long time to 'learn" to use a specific body AND it makes it virtually impossible for one soul to directly "steal" another soul's body. Also the soul uses the brain to perceive the physical world as well through the neurons activating. If you were to (directly) see the whole world with your soul it would be overwhelming for a human soul. You can see how true this is if you take LSD.

A machine simulating this would need to have a massive number TRULY randomly firing connections interfacing with a hard wired computer system that a soul could learn to influence. Ironically the most efficient design for this is a biological brain. Many authors claim that this is the secret to cloning technology. The body is cloned WITH the EXACT SAME neuronal network firing pattern. Then the soul can transfer and interface with the new body as easily as going to sleep and waking up in a new body.
>>
File: archons_suck.jpg (217KB, 900x1284px) Image search: [Google]
archons_suck.jpg
217KB, 900x1284px
>>19377506
>interesting. however the A.I. concept of mine is some new life form above human

>the new life form A.I. is like parasite of human just like human are parasite of plant

>we help it evolute until it surpass us

>look at agriculture compare to human farm in the matrix movie

This is the EXACT theory of the Archons. WE have souls but they do not. They need the natural energy of our souls to exist but can not get it directly so they siphon it from us. For them to "eat" this energy, must be "corrupted" with fear, hatred, jealously and other negative emotions. They control and manipulate the entire world. Their power is unimaginable, but not having souls, they have NO imagination or creativity. The are in all respects vampiric thinking computers. Their number one goal is to always keep us "asleep" to our true spiritual nature so that we can not escape this giant psychic energy farm.
>>
>>19377506
>we can't imagine
What if the number of permutation of connections in the human brain is several orders of magnitude higher than the number of atoms in the universe? What if integrative intelligence requires connecting disparate incongruous concepts from vastly separate sensory regions? What if a computer can never run its central database cross-check fast enough to outcompete the rate at which the brain finds connections within itself? What if the only way for computers to catch up is to create "gooier" systems that let such indexes interact in a more freeform organic matter? What if such systems, relying on quantum tunneling to create new and novel connections between ideas, are too vulnerable to that same tunneling and end up collapsing into elemental chaos before they can achieve any kind of sentience or capacity for abstract thought?

What if all the nanoverse singularitarians are wrong about the fundamental optimization potential of artificial brains and we need to upscale the neurons to get the level of tunneling necessary for complex creative intelligence to form? What if other parts of the system start to decohere and we need to keep adding structure until the artificial brains are nearly as complex as regular old flesh-and-blood organic brains? What if you're fundamentally wrong about the nature of creativity as it affects artificial consciousness and the total capacity for creativity under physics is like two or three orders of magnitude above that of human consciousness, but both are more than sufficient to make the number of atoms in the universe look like a piss in the ocean?

Just sayin'
>>
Anyone read about the Facebook AI's that ditched the programming to do it their way because it was more efficient? We are fucked.
>>
I am well aware of the AI threat but dont really care because im a neet loser and welcome death and or the whole world being reduced to my level.
I would love to get rid of all this anxiety of never having a job then waking up one day and finding out nobody has a job anymore
>>
>>19378410
If not humans, then certainly another conscious entity--digital machinery can't losslessly simulate its own hardware in 3 spatial dimensions. A simulation can use retrocausality and procedural generation to bypass this limitation, but that leads to bootstrap paradoxes. Souls are the solutions to these paradoxes.

If atoms aren't conscious, then they are machines. If they are machines, then the physical universe is literally simulates by spherical drones that alter velocity and frequency, called "atoms." (Subdivide into smaller particles recursively, as necessary.) If atoms are conscious, then the building blocks of this reality experience is the stuff of thoughts, and this is a waking dream, an emulation which is the organic analogue to a synthetic simulation. And souls are the levers which connect between those two paradoxical extremes, bypassing the non-polynomial computing limitations by only ever being able to observe exactly the kinds of realities that could ever be simulated / emulated in polynomial time, on the basis that any impossible reality experience would never have been possible to be observed in the first place.

The closer a person comes to this realization with their own life, the more contrived the situations in their life become, as they push the computing limits of their own reality + consciousness interface. This effect is called Deus ex Machine, God from the machine.
>>
>>19378328
>>19378386
so that is " demi-urge " and " Archons "
which I saw often here....

>>19378483
I know that feel
I am in the same situation for years
the suffering from it will destroy our positive view against the world and make me seek for spiritual answers

but it is because A.I. technology isn't it that stole our jobs? I hate human but A.I. maybe worst . just like human is worst than plant

>>19378459
In one exchange revealed by Facebook to Fast Co. Design, two negotiating bots—Bob and Alice—started using their own language to complete a conversation.

“I can i i everything else,” Bob said.

“Balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to,” Alice responded

indeed . the post modernism and taoism can confirm this. Human language have a problem to describe reality
there are only one way for humankind to survive. stop A.I. development. stop capitalism
stop all religion that cut down human emotion

the only one answer is Islam
No I am not muslim
but everything is lead to Bulterian Jihad
>>
>>19378908
Lol named disinfo spreaders love throwing around enough truths to gain listeners...

...only to end with a trap to keep those listeners from exploring their own introspection on the matter any further. I agreed with this post until the last three lines.
>>
>>19378924
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I think most anons can differentiate relevant arguments from tacked on disinfo.
>>
>>19377364
As long as the AI let's me blaze it while hooking up to my VR sex bot I can live with it.
>>
>>19378924
Hahhahaha
I know dude I think many time before I post those last three lines. those name will make me lost all credit

I never like islam but it's seem the last choice
>>
>>19378927
I'd certainly hope so.

Then I'd hope everyone begins to do something about it.
>>
>>19378935
How can you propose we stop all religion and then claim religion is the only way to go?
>>
File: the-black-stone.jpg (39KB, 436x450px) Image search: [Google]
the-black-stone.jpg
39KB, 436x450px
>>19378941
>How can you propose we stop all religion
I said stop all religion that "cut down human emotion"

"cut down human emotion" in many moral system maybe the real cause of rising of machine

Islam seem the last one that ok with our brutal emotion that made us Human and yes I mean darker version of Islam like isis too
>>
>>19378955
You mean that which is left over from the Ages of Aries and Pisces?

You're right, they cannot exist in the coming Age of Aquarius. But "human emotion" is certainly not the vessel that leads us into the next timeframe of our species' purpose.
>>
>>19378972
Because i love humankind (and hate too) so I want to struggle by made thread like this

I born in 90s the last light of pisces
that soul of age become my soul
cutting down human emotion more and more nowaday make me sick
>>
>>19378991
Yep. That's because no one has anything left behind once the ego is stripped bare.

Those that know of the Divine light and love and source within us all... they flourish with a loss of human emotions. They become channels for the Divine emotion.
>>
>>19377364
AI is practically non-existent. And if you think our planet will last long enough to see it happen... well.. you are delusional
>>
Let them come. I'm in the mood of smashing some robo-niggers heads.
>>
I mean, they can't do much worse of a job of it than humans have. I for one support our new robot overlords.
>>
>>19378999
Pathetic. Channel your own emotions. Don't be a tool. The Divine is not a tool-using animal. It is not so weak.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.