[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I saw this face before I felt some overwhelmingly dark thoughts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170731_214029_183.jpg (1MB, 1620x1620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_214029_183.jpg
1MB, 1620x1620px
So I saw this face before I felt some overwhelmingly dark thoughts. Any insight /x/?
Backstory
>be me
>17yr old guy
>struggles with depression
>one time I hear an angry, evil voice telling me to kill myself
>I had 25 hydrocodones in my possession and I was gonna attempt to od on them
>hearing my gf's voice snapped me out of it
>few weeks later (last night) I saw that face in my mind and dark thoughts flood my head
I'm worried
>>
>>19377045
Sage down yourself and your house you are being taken over by an evil entity.
>>
>>19377045
Could just be gullible/schizophrenic but the image is pretty unsettling. Feels very dark for some reason.
>>
no you didn't
>>
>>19377045
It's the sins that Satanists are trying to make you commit every waking minute. Greed, Lust, Pride. Hate is the worst above all. Hate no one. There are dark forces who prey upon you being spiritually weak. They relish it. Accept Jesus Christ and ask him to rebuke the demons from your soul.
>>
Hey man, I've struggled with mental illness most of my life so I get where you're coming from/have experienced similar things and I think you really need to seek help as soon as possible if you haven't already. You are still young and the sooner you address it the less hard it will be to deal with. Hang in there and remember that you deserve to be alive and that the people in your life deserve to have you in theirs.
>>
>>19377083
Sadly, I did
>>
Reminds me of these guys
>>
>>19377045

That's just Smegmar the Thirstable. He's pretty cool if you aren't a fag.
>>
>>19377096
Thanks anon. I've been getting help. It seems promising then shit like this happens. I have hope.
>>
Bring some holy symbols into your residence.
>>
>>19377096
Thanks anon. I've been getting help. It seems promising then shit like this happens. I have hope.

>>19377114
Any symbols in particular or can any holy symbol of any religion be of use?
>>
>>19377125
Good to hear. Having mental health relapses is normal, just keep fighting through it and continue treatment and shit will get easier.
>>
>>19377125
Jesus is the one true light in the dark. He cannot truly help you when you sin against his laws. He's chained down.
>>
>>19377100
That's uncanny.

>>19377045
OP have you played Ocarina of Time?
>>
>>19377045
definitely based off that other drawing based off smile.jpg.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.