[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I'm pretty shook right now, what do you guys know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Hey /x/, I'm pretty shook right now, what do you guys know about demon possession? I had a dream last night where I was in this huge house, and at some point I remember reading "the demon inside you is now an adult". Could I be possessed? I don't feel any different or have any strange urges or anything like that, but judging by what I read the demon must've been here for a while.
>>
File: nah.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
nah.gif
3MB, 200x170px
you leveled up grats
>>
>>19376898
did i level up the right demon though? i'll put my money on i may have screwed up
>>
bankei said: the miracle of zen is that when i am hungry, i eat.

look at your hands. they are your own. what use do you put them to? why?

meditate, and know that demons are, like yourself, an illusion.
>>
>>19376880
Immediately stop the 7 deadly sins. Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour. No pride, greed, lust, etc. You should undergo a rebirthing of your soul.
>>
>>19376880
I know a fuck ton about it
>>
>>19376942
care to share?
>>
>>19376953
Sure but I know a books worth so ask a few specific questions.
>>
>>19376970
is it possible to be connected to two different demons, and have to do things to please them? do they see through our eyes, or are they somewhere else looking at me through a screen?
>>
>>19376880
Are you sure that you are the only "I"?
>>
>>19376985
Connected? As in possessed by? Yes,many demons can possess someone. And I don't know.
>>
>>19376992
what do you mean? as in, someone else had the same dream and has the same demon?

>>19376995
so say if one side of my body liked the moon, fire and drumming, and the other liked water, money and had OCD, do I pick one to please or try to balance both? if you can't tell i've thought about this way too much
>>
>>19377001
No the dream is probably nothing dude,demons don't grow into adults or start as children.Don't pleas either kill them or exorcise them.
>>
>>19377001
I'm talking about something more psychological in nature. Is the "I" that you call yourself really you? There's a reason why they say we have an inner child.
>>
>>19377009
maybe it was just a metaphor for the demon gaining more power? how would I kill it?

>>19377041
so you're saying I might not be me?
>>
>>19377082
Well I'm still skeptical of any demon being present but you need something an angel blessed,or an angel's weapon or a superweapon.And of course stronger entities.That's all I know of though
>>
>>19377094
would it be bad to embrace the demon and try to please them?
>>
>>19377148
Yes. Its not a good solution. Its a pussy one to be frank.
>>
>>19377082
Most people don't know who they are. You think that you have wants and desires but are these your own or do you just identify with them? Some systems of thought teach that the personality you identify with (Ego) is not your true self or essence. Often the second is underdeveloped and never moves beyond its childlike state while the Ego progresses to adulthood. The Ego obscures the essence like a shadow and makes you think that its needs are yours. Ego death occurs when the true self develops sufficiently and controls the Ego. Maybe this demon inside is just another part of you.
>>
>>19377179
That was deep as fuck anon, something to consider though.
>>
>>19377179

systems of thought are a great way for psychic predators to fool you into doing their bidding.

there is no labyrinth inside you. breathe in and out. the truth is immanent.
>>
>>19377264
The question is whether the Ego is an aspect of the self or another entity which has become parasitically attached and grows with us. Furthermore, what is that small voice inside your head which judges your actions and is behind your gut decisions?
>>
>>19376880
Demons only prey on the weak. Are you weak, OP? Don't be weak.
>>
>>19376937
Demons are a personification of the evils of humankind. Reading about God will help. Purify your mind. Stay away from negative things for a bit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.