[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/philes i need some help in the area of obe's lucid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-07-23-08-55-35-.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-23-08-55-35-.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Hey /x/philes i need some help in the area of obe's lucid dreaming and leaving your body because over the past few years i've had several dreams where i leave my body it usually happens during my sleep paralysis but unlike peoples astral projection expierence it doesnt feel like im free i dont know how to explain it but feels like when i leave my body the farther away i walk from it the harder it gets to move and i eventually give up and just go back to my body and this always makes me wake up any idea whats going on anons
>>
I have been having tons of false AP dreams but no success yet with OBE. I think it might be important to practice OBE during the day to avoid false AP dreams, at least at first.
>>
>>19377579
What are false AP dreams
>>
Im gonna rp to see if i can get more replies im honestly worried bc its pretty horrifying whennit happens
>>
>>19377603
You dream about leaving the body but you don't actually leave the body in reality. In other words you have an /x/ themed fantasy in your dream
>>
>>19377627
Well when it happens i cant explain it properly but it feels like im anchored to my body and i the further i get the harder it gets to move the only reason i think its an obe is because it feels so real like the first time it happened i actually thought i was awake until i got halfway up my stairs and could barely move forward then i turned around and saw myself sleeping but the last time it happened it felt like i was pulled out of my body
>>
File: 008.jpg (139KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
139KB, 392x495px
>>19377655
Your experience sounds real, unfortunately I cannot help you as I am still in the process of getting out of the body for the first time. Every time I try I just end up tensing the muscles and breaking the sleep state my physical body is in
>>
>>19377676
Like i said it usually happens during my sleep paralysis i guess you could try to induce it on yourself then work from there but for me i dont intentionally do it and like i said its pretty scary but its never hurt me but ill warn sleep paralysis on its own is really scary ive dealt with it all my life and im just now getting used to it but good luck i hope your expierence is better than mine i
>>
>>19377700
I mastered LD a while back and proved to myself that it was possible to consciously LD (when the proper conditions were met). I still believe the same is possible with AP, but either I am missing something or I just need to put more effort into practicing it. I have a feeling the latter is the solution.
>>
>>19376802
It could be the fabled astral cord pulling you back. I find that if I get far enough from my body, its easier to stay away. Usually within a couple hundred feet its almost like there is a magnetic force pulling me back.

The other scenario, is that your astral body isn't used to movement. Sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise are the culprits here. If you do about an hour or two of yoga, you will find that your astral body gets quite a big boost of energy. You can use this energy to project more freely without feeling like you are stiff as a board so to speak. If I sleep on my arms for instance, I find that in the dream realm it becomes very difficult to move my arms. If my back is stiff, its hard to stand up and bend however I want astral. I believe its because the brain is trying to send nerve signals through the body, but there is too much emotional and physical stress and tension so it stalls out the signal and you flat line back to 3d.

Overcoming limitations takes persistence and practice. You have to convince your mind that what you want to do is possible. You have to free up enough energy to do what you wish.

Yoga is very good because it opens up your subtle body to prana, chi, and kundalini. These energies are much more noticeable on the astral plane. If you don't have any energy cultivated, its gonna be much harder for you to do much of anything magical or extraordinary.
>>
>>19377742
Im a cross-country runner im pretty active and the main reason im asking is because the last time it happened it didnt feel like i got out of my body like i normally do it felt more like i was forced out usually what happens is during my sleep paralysis i struggle to move and wake up then im out of my body move like 20 ft cant get any further realize its happening again then i go back to my body but every time it hapoens even the last time as soon as i return to my body i wake up
>>
>>19377742
Op again what yoga do you reccomend and is there anything i can put in my room to help
>>
>>19377786
I ran cross country, but I was channeling a lot of stress from school into my body while I did it. The yoga I recommend isn't one trying to get max stretching or intense breathing, its about really opening up your bodies sensitivities and feelings. You want slow relaxed stretches. Get your emotions mind awareness all in sync with your body. Doing it a while starts making this sort of mist like light rising in your awareness, that is the kind of energy you want.
>>
>>19377818
Really get on the mat, and meditate for a while, then start stretching your anything that you feel like stretching, and make sure that you are allowing your awareness to guide your movements. Good practice is eyes closed, and visualizing the position of your body from within. You can start to get a sense and feel for your astral body while in your physical form, and when you have that you should have an intuitive sense as to what you should do for strengthening its awareness.

Basically make a spiritual practice where you spend time with your body and your feelings.
>>
>>19377823
Alright i appreciate the help any links to like excersices i can do if so thatd be really helpful ive never done yoga before
>>
>>19377837
https://www.doyogawithme.com/
Descent site for yoga videos.

Generally study the 8 limbs of yoga
Get a general understanding of the whole practice

Good book for kundalini yoga, get into that if you are interested in taking this path seriously.
http://www.dlshq.org/download/kundalini.htm
>>
Since we're talking about dreams, does anyone have any tips on how to remember them better? I have to wake up at the asscrack of dawn so as soon as that alarm goes off, my dream is long gone.

I have a ring with a stone associated with dreams etc that I wear when I sleep, started doing that again recently and have had luck remembering some weird ones but I've also been sick, so I don't know how to process them...

I feel like I'm stuck in multiple places at once. Like my brain creates it's own world that's a combination of real places I've been that still haunt me. And usually they are mundane, like going to visit my old art teacher at the high school or wandering around back allies in morning fog, or going into bars looking for clues about missing children...
>>
Try a dream journal or if your on a time crunch just use your phone as a voice recorder and record what you dream about
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.