[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Everybody! im not new, but im not exactly a regular: i meditated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: level 6.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
level 6.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey Everybody! im not new, but im not exactly a regular: i meditated until i noticed the intricacies of the universe around me and the designs i held within my mind and so i stopped, to continue doing that and not break.

anyway, im currently the Head of the R/D department of a paramilitary association of off-regulars who want to make for themselves their own peaceful place in the world where they can do what they want without being bothered by outside life: just the brotherhood of their peers, and a home worth defending.

im currently involved in beginning the proccess of manufacturing a few technologies, but i need more engineers and tech enthusiasts [as i always do] to help me make some of my visions a reality:

1: Pip-boys: you know what they are you nerd, thats right, straight from fallout, directly on your wrist but with no nuclear battery [probably]
basically a dead-run[only using power when actively being used] device that would let individuals coordinate themselves and eachother using satalite radio and GPS or some approximate technology. memory would be completely developed in house to ensure stability and rapid transmission of large files over near fields or analog connection as well as being able to set up impromptu public libraries that are readable without the device itself.[priority 1]

2:eden of the east: same thing, from a piece of fiction, but my madness for indexing makes me think its incredibly possible.
uses in my mind given what i know it needs to do are GM's Rules indexes for possible patterns/occurrences and quick transmission of group voice about a given topic

like i said, i need as many volunteers as i can get, namefags a namefag but thats where you can go if you [spoiler]actually[/spoiler] want to help.

feel free to ask me anything about either of the projects, its still in the design phase so everything is incredibly volatile
>>
File: bait za dusto.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bait za dusto.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
the lizard god feeds those who are worthy.
i could put these things together if i wanted to, but i thought it would be better to reach out and let people participate in progress.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.