[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WENDIGO... WWWWEENNNDIGO.... huuuuwwwennn Dee Go Go Go G

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (33KB, 426x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 426x200px
WENDIGO...

WWWWEENNNDIGO....

huuuuwwwennn

Dee

Go
Go
Go
Go
Go
Go...

*whispers*
Wendigo!

Tell me everything, anons. Redpill me on the monster. (Ski walkers, too.)
>>
>>19376544
Skinwalkers. Fucking autocorrect....
>>
>>19376544
Goddamn I love Ravenous
>>
>>19377399
Right? The ONLY thing it needs is a better soundtrack. Darker. More foreboding.
>>
File: Dere.jpg (189KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dere.jpg
189KB, 900x700px
>>19376544
YOU MEAN LIKE THIS!?!
>>
>>19377409
Yessssssss.
>>
>>19376547
Shit, I mean wankers, WANKERS
>>
They are strong.
>>
I've been doing some conspiring on this, and i dont think it would be too far of a stretch to believe that skinwalkers and wendigo are part of the same sub species, if not the same thing really. Forget the "lore" for a sec and consider that both represent something at bare minimum humanoid (enough so that natives would recognize it as one of their own, and assume it was a person that committed a terrible sin) that preys on humans. It would have some way of disguising itself(skinwalker), as well as being incredibly strong(wendigo).
>posting now so thread lives
>>
>>19378810
I have been digging high and low for some species that would fit this description, but the most I can come up with is maybe some kind of "mammal-like reptile"synapsid that closely resembles humans structurally and is able to change its pigment to resemble different people. The only reason I say synapsid instead of just some reptile species is that its extremely rare for any /known/ modern reptiles to make vocalizations.
>its also 3am and im falling into a wikipedia hole so
>>
>>19376544
I know a lot about Wendigos so ask away.
>>
>>19380790
What's the difference between a skinwalker and a wendigo? I've heard that wendigos started as cannibals and then became corrupted.
>>
>>19381685
>>19378810
>>19376544
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>19376544
ski walkers. They're always mid 40s and bother the fuck out of you at the bar.
>>
>>19381685
Wendigos are people who ate human flesh on cursed land. Skinwalkers are shapeshifters kind of like like werewolves but Native American in origin
>>
>>19381685
Wendigo are Native tribe members who supposedly ate the flesh of their kin (that being any member of the tribe) during periods of famine, though more specifically during the winter months. This would curse them with unending hunger and warp their physical forms, apparently.

Skinwalkers were shaman or medicine men or practitioners of whatever belief a tribe held that had given themselves entirely to the wild, so much so that they were more spirit than man. This allowed them to change their shape.
>>
>>19376544
https://youtu.be/hMPayKYgNXM
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.