[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Hey I come here for some help and advice. For the past 4 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4650.jpg (102KB, 1000x1188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4650.jpg
102KB, 1000x1188px
Hey I come here for some help and advice. For the past 4 weeks I have been suffering from constant fatigue and haziness and loss of focus. A part of me feels like I have a demon my back or that I have been cursed by some kind of entity. I really need some help because it is driving me crazy, my life lately has just been so much more difficult lately.
Who can I see about being cleansed?
>>
Me, I practice casting out demons in my spare time.
>>
>>19376433
A doctor
>>
>>19376433
If you had a demon it'd be pretty obvious. You probably have some medical shit. Go see a doctor
>>
>>19376440
I have seen a Doctor, they did a checkup and everything is fine to them.
>>
>>19376433
Each deadly sin you commit in the physical and mind/heart invokes a demon. Stop. Walk with the spirit not the flesh.
>>
>>19376474
I understand the diagnosis was "OOH EHH OH AH AH TING TANG WALLA BING BANG".
>>
>>19376433
i love that pic..
>>
>>19377131
How does one walk in the spirit?
>>
>>19377131

That'd be all very prety if demons existed :)
Negative entities do, but demons, that's a big ol' nope.
>>
>>19377611

It's a DOUBLE WALLA MATE!!!!
>>
File: Women_With_Tattoos.png (954KB, 1414x631px) Image search: [Google]
Women_With_Tattoos.png
954KB, 1414x631px
>>19376433
Tattoos... ahhh NO way in hell, you slutty used whore
>>
>>19376435
>Me, I practice casting out demons in my spare time.

Me too! I practice tossing out demons when you give me your spare change
>>
The mind is a fucked piece of nature, we come up with various scenarios such as being possessed or haunted or cursed as an explanation for the way we feel, when in reality it's just your brain not working quite right. Just sit down and dive deep into your mind, this could take a few hours or even over the course of a few weeks, but you will find the reason, and the second you find it, it will vanish.

This could be pretty complex to do as your subconscious is pretty happy how it is, because the way it's operating now means it exists, and that's all it needs. You should notice when you think about certain things you will go "No that can't be right", and move on. You will have to fight your mind and keep going where it doesn't want you to go. But sooner or later, you will find it. And just like that, it's gone.
>>
File: meditation.jpg (300KB, 1200x733px) Image search: [Google]
meditation.jpg
300KB, 1200x733px
>>19380520
This

Meditation and deep introspection can do wonders in dealing that mortal blow to our adverse "inner demons" that most are tormented by. Science agrees as well
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.