[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fucking feminists of all people are discovering the hermetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: lego is sexist.jpg (67KB, 460x1173px) Image search: [Google]
lego is sexist.jpg
67KB, 460x1173px
>tfw fucking feminists of all people are discovering the hermetic law of gender and trying to actively destroy it because they don't understand it's significance
>>
Modern society is composed primarily of hysteria. Movements like social justice and post-feminist feminism are actually fueled by hysteria rather than any actual motive. What you posted, in that image, can easily be read as satire. Try to understand it as satire-first.

Then try to wrap your head around the fact that mass hysteria always ensures that any satire will be taken seriously over time.
>>
>>19373606
Some people just can't live without something to fight for. That's modern femism and anything associated with social justice. If there's no war to fight, they have to invent one.
>>
File: 1500142305261.gif (3MB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1500142305261.gif
3MB, 476x476px
Ya modern day feminism seeks to destroy that very notion it seems. Blame whoever got it in people's head that gender expression only exists in sexuality, therefore any expression of gender principles outside of sexual acts are now considered a sexual act. It's really fucking stupid.
>>
File: superior_intellect.jpg (18KB, 610x374px) Image search: [Google]
superior_intellect.jpg
18KB, 610x374px
>>19373581
>"Why are there no holes-to-holes? Or blocks-to-blocks?"
WHY?
le kek
>>
>>19373606
Please tell me you realize this on both sides, I'm so done with people conveniently picking what they want from statements like that
>>
>>19373744
/thread
>>
>>19374921
>on both sides
Of what? Hysteria exists everywhere. It exists in the screaming audience, in the redneck patriots that cry for war and then dump their veterans in a hole when they get back from the war. It's in the water, it's in the wine, it's in the sugar in all the food. It's in the screaming children and the parents who scream right the fuck back as if their children have anything to go on other than example.

Gender issues and social justice? I don't see sides. I see hysteria, everywhere.
>>
>>19374943
Holy shit you woke as fuck.
>>
>>19374943
truly an enlightened individual
"everyone is wrong" spoke socrates
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.