[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Note: I do not believe in the paranormal so to speak, but I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Note: I do not believe in the paranormal so to speak, but I think this is the best section for factual info on this phenomenon

Last night I saw something really weird in the sky for a few seconds. I live in a busy downtown area but it was late at night and I assume not many people saw it.

There was a bright ball of white light travelling north but slowly. This object was close - at first I thought maybe I was seeing a shooting star but it looked slow and close (maybe it was a shooting star!)

Anyway it turned from a small ball of white light into a big streak of white green blue and purple light, with the colors being really subtle behind the white kind of. And it was a really large bright object streaking across the sky slowly then disappearing

Would this have simply been a really bright shooting star? I live in the far northern US. Honestly it looked to me like an aircraft was burning up or something but it was not lowering in altitude at all. Maybe a jet. But there was no noise and it wasn't even going fast

tl;dr
>Looking out window at sky
>Far above I see a slow white ball of light
>The ball turns into a sort of triangular streak going slowly across the sky
>Subtle blue, green, and purple colored light comes out within the white
>It streaks across the sky, my initial reaction is that it's a sort of jet airplane burning up in back but it may be a shooting star

Wtf? Pic is not what I saw.
>>
File: 1499326232857.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499326232857.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>19373057
>>
>>19373057
Could be a shooting star or another missile test. Check out the chinese one that flew over the US, it was trippy as fuck
>>
>>19373057
I seen something similar the other night. It looked like a shooting star but far bigger than normal.

Stayed outside for about a half hour to see if there were any more but there wasn't.
>>
>>19373112
Do you by any change live in the pacific northwest?
>>
>>19373093
>Check out the chinese one that flew over the US, it was trippy as fuck
Can you link a video of this?
>>
>green and purple light
Thanks doc.
>>
>>19373187

Nope, I live in KY. I'm trying to think when I seen it, I believe it was Wednesday.
>>
>>19373081
At least post the update version, Alonso
>>
>>19373381
Native KY dude, here. It's a shooting star. I'm pretty sure I saw it too.
>>
>>19373057
Shooting star or an Iridium satellite flaring. Check heavens-above.com when you think it might be a satellite.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.