[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think i'm being haunted by a demon /x/. Please help me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: fqwefwef.jpg (44KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fqwefwef.jpg
44KB, 960x720px
I think i'm being haunted by a demon /x/.
Please help me, what do I do. I'm just sitting in my chair and these scratches appeared, I felt the pain out of no where and felt the marks. A couple nights before this scratch marks appeared on my leg too. What should I do?
>>
File: wefwefwef.jpg (37KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
wefwefwef.jpg
37KB, 720x960px
Marks on my leg
>>
THE ANTICHRIST IS IN YTOU
>>
>>19372753
Pls man im not roleplaying im actually kinda spooked, I ran into this creature in the woods and made a thread about it a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>19372760
Sorry that was the pic from when we went back.
>>
>>19372740
If dubs op is straight
>>
>>19372766
jokes on u im marrying a guy in a couple months
>>
>>19372766
checked
>>
If trips im a demon
>>
>>19372740
These scratches have very obviously had days to start healing. OP is a larper or skitzo or both.
>>
>>19372740
Fear amplifies the odds of getting these paranormal scratches. Not sure why. So do whatever makes you feel safe. If religious than pray. If pagan, then do a ritual. Basically, you need to feel safe. Also, don't do that shit again...don't go into the woods at night if you don't have to.
>>
Jinn live in woods. If you upset them they can possess you or cause you harm. If you believe in God alone and associate no partners with him play Ayat Al Kursi in your house to rid it.
>>
>>19372740
get hammered it should go away.

when you sober up do things differently in life.
>>
>>19372740
That happened to me too OP. It turns out that my shity mattress had a loose spring that scratched my legs every other night.
>>
>>19372764
Looks like a cool doggo
>>
>>19372740
Email me [email protected]
>>
Tell us more about the woods story, not everyone is here 24/7.
>>
>>19374439
>op and friend were in the woods doing no homo
>see spooky nigger in headlights
>drove away and no homo'd somewhere else
>>
>>19372740

i get these scratches too, been happening for over 10 years, ive never found an explanation. Ruled out my cat because shes long dead, ruled out a loose mattress spring because theyve appeared on my face, so it's either some unknown medical condition or.. something else

>>19373902
not op but this is how these scratches appear, they appear out of nowhere but look like they've been healed over for a day or two
>>
>>19374502

and they're always in pairs or threes, often crossing or converging
>>
>>19372772
why are most gay guys so hot?
>>
>>19374534
>A photo of the back of his neck
>Why is he so hot?
You need a dick, anon.
>>
>>19372740
stOp
>>19372742
stop hurting yourself you fag
>>
File: 1499723356577.png (101KB, 188x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499723356577.png
101KB, 188x200px
>>19372764

nice photoshop
>>
>>19372764
Cmon man I can see the PS paintbrush
>>
>>19375088
Someone did a photoshop analysts of it when I originally posted it, sadly I didn't save it. It's not photoshop.
If someone knows how to use the website can you do it for me?
>>
>>19372740
Just make cyrkle of salt around your bed and make line of salt in front of your door step oh and go to church faggot you need a jesus
>>
>>19375152

Have you even look at the picture ? You can see the pixel where this ''creature'' was added.

Fuck man, where are the true detective that fucking rock this board before ?
>>
Pray to our lord and savior Jesus Christ. No demonic entity will stay when one is protected by god.

"In the name of Jesus, I cast out all unclean spirits inside this house, amen"
>>
Sounds about right.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.