[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I'm here to as logically as possible, debunk and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 73520774.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
73520774.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Hey /x/, I'm here to as logically as possible, debunk and argue against any theory or idea in existence.
Hit me up with any theory or idea you may or may not believe, and I will try to debunk it.
>>
>>19372455
There was a device on board the USS Ronald Reagan when it was off the coast of South Korea that triggered the tsunami that caused the Fukashima incident. When it returned to its home port of San Diego the device caused a massive electrical outage across the entire west coast of the United States and Mexico.
>>
I've made friends with an ancient Grecian deity. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>19372476
Which Grecian deity, with what do you use to communicate with this deity?
I require more information
>>
File: NAVY.png (343KB, 814x989px) Image search: [Google]
NAVY.png
343KB, 814x989px
>>19372466
>>
>>19372466
How on earth is an insane device that is technologically advanced enough to cause tsunamis aboard a random US sailing ship. Also, what would a device used to shift tectonic plates and cause tsunamis have to do with a power outage? Occam's Razor shreds you to bits
>>
>>19372484
Her name is a precious secret, and she...
"I like to peer into his mind like a little looking glass. If I prod him a little he... anyway, his senses are incredibly sharp and it's a joy to listen through his ears.."
Oh, here are her favorite songs I've shown her so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WizNXQGBMEk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBPw0l26L58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAnbR2a2IxA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WrS8rTqhzs
>>
>>19372489
>Correlation=Causation
Also, wouldn't you find it suspect that the US military who had just set of a tsunami and earthquake, would then immediately go and help the victims of said tsunami and earthquake?
Sounds like a shitty tactic to me
>>
>>19372508
Perhaps Japan wasn't the target. The ship was set to pull into South Korea, and Kim Jong Il was threatening to target it with nuclear weapons. Maybe said device was used to cause problems in South Korea, but miscalculated and caused issues in Japan instead.
>>
>>19372513
cause problems in North Korea*
>>
>>19372500
>t. A larper
you really expect me to believe that ((you)) would start typing and then ((she)) controls your mind and then types through you, and then you don't notice that and continue the reply as though nothing had happened?
Try harder, bad horror movie idea
>>
>>19372521
I thought OP was supposed to debunk shit. So far I haven't seen anything debunked, just "nah, not real brah"
>>
>>19372521
Ugh. Ask her something about obscure mythology or something.
>>
>>19372517
A military powerful and smart enough to create a device that shifts the movement of tectonic plates, isn't able to tell their weapon what to hurt and don't understand where tectonic plate borders are? And then continue to get into port at San Diego and misfire the device and cause a massive blackout? (Which is related to earthquakes and tsunamis because...)
>>
>>19372455
The earth is a globe.

Try to debunk it.
>>
>>19372529
It is rather hard to debunk shit without evidence to debunk. Also, I think I'm doing okay by pointing out obvious logical flaws and errors in reasoning/tropes from fiction trying to pretend they are real
>>
>>19372538
The horizon will always stay at eye level no matter how high up you go, amateur rockets sent up as far as 30 miles show flat horizons directly in line with the camera as though they haven't moved at all. (Try me bitch)
>>
>>19372534
Alright, what the fuck were those Aztecs thinking when they said the world would end in 2012? Like, what was the reasoning behind that?
>>
File: sure.jpg (11KB, 233x168px) Image search: [Google]
sure.jpg
11KB, 233x168px
>>19372560
"Aztecs? Aztecs? Please insult this person. Mexico?"
Do you fucking know where Greece is? Kill yourself faggot.
Anyway, the aztecs just ran out of fucking stone on their little circle. They would have just made a bigger stone circle. You're fucking stupid, holy shit.
You get one more question. One.
>>
>>19372554
If you believe the sun is 3,000 miles above the earth's surface, then why haven't any "amateur rockets sent up as far as 30 miles" been able to take photographic evidence verifying the sun is closer than scientists believe?
>>
>>19372575
Oh shit nvm I thought you were someone else lol.
Alright, so all of the Greek myths we hear about in common media, roughly how close are they to reality and why aren't your presences (the God's) known as much today as they seemed to be in previous times
>>
>>19372583
Well, for starters the difference between 3000 miles and 2970 miles is not crazy, and the glare of the sun prevents any camera equipment from being able to accurately measure size changes that small, besides atmospheric scattering would most likely make the reading useless and random.
>>
>>19372593
>why aren't your presences (the God's) known as much today as they seemed to be in previous times
"People forgot about us."
>so all of the Greek myths we hear about in common media, roughly how close are they to reality
The only concept of movies she has are me briefly browsing /gif/ and some television. She doesn't know what people think but she knowss our culture is so far removed and alien (from hers) that there's probably no parallel at all asides from iconic symbols that lasted through time and specific geographic locations. She thinks statues do them justice for the most part.
Alright, no more. Got things to do tonight.
>>
>>19372455
a2+b2=c2
>>
>>19372455
a2+b2=c2
Where c is the hypotenuse
For a right angle triangle
>>
>>19372618
>People forgot about us
>Me pointing at tens of movies and hundreds of books dedicated to and based off of Greek myths and mythology.
Also, what the fuck mechanism exists where belief=power. At that point your argument is pretty much "we don't have any actual power as gods, and the way we influence people is because they base their decisions off of the fact we exist, so even if we didn't exist, who gives a fuck because people believe we exist" if everyone on earth believed in unicorns existing, but no unicorns have ever existed, do unicorns exist?
>>
>>19372637
a(n) + b(n) = c(n) for any integer value of n greater than 2
>>
>>19372646
Pythagoras was a Greek cuck who created and lived within a horrifyingly degenerate cult based off of lies and false hierarchies. You're taking math advice from a bunch of crazy cultists. (I'm reaching, but it's the best I can do)
>>
>>19372655
Illuminati triangles, they spread falsities so deeply ingrained in your mind that you no longer see them as falsities. Mathematics is an abstract form of thinking which the world is based off of, and you know who ruled the world?
Jews
Case closed.
>>
>>19372455
God doesn't exist and everything happens on accident
>>
>>19372455
Theory: OP has a penis & balls. Debunk
>>
>>19372743
Are you trying to tell me that some random books a couple of backwater peasants wrote 2000 years ago about a magic space wizard who created the world are a better source of information than genuine scientific research and evidence?
There's a reason why the majority of bishops and priests (and the pope) don't even believe half of the random shit spewed in Genesis, it's because most of it has been disproven.
If most of the creation myth has been disproven, why would any other part of it be true?
>>
>>19372751
>Assumes OP is male
>>
>>19372455
almost every Hollywood actress is transgender just look at there fucking hips and shoulders
>>
>>19372455
My theory is that you will be unable to explain why you were wrong to come here.
>>
>>19374740
Why I was wrong to come where?
If you mean /x/ it's because it is a pussy board about agreement, and I'm trying to piss in everyone's soup.
Also, because I haven't been here long enough to be brainwashed infinite skepticism for reality whilst also immediately believing anything some idiot LARPer posts here
>>
>>19374704
That is not what transgender means. Transgenderism isn't "you express characteristics unlike those your sex normally has". It is "I was born a (sex a) but I am actually a (sex b)"
Unless they come out about it or you come out with some real evidence other than "muh hip and shoulder width" you're just throwing shit at the wall until something sticks.
>>
>>19375325
>I'm trying to piss in everyone's soup.
Nevermind, I was wrong. You were entirely able to explain why you were wrong to come here.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.