[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This world is a battle between HEARTS and MINDS /x/ Islam is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Afterlifestats.png (82KB, 1912x934px) Image search: [Google]
Afterlifestats.png
82KB, 1912x934px
This world is a battle between HEARTS and MINDS /x/

Islam is the undeniable truth, anything else is false knowledge disinfo, We are living in the most crucial times where knowledge is available to us at our finger tips

Think about how many new philosophies have come and gone since the Internet, people are desperately searching for something.

Its been set up this way by design, it is not your fault that you are searching, there are many trolls, dis info agents and fake news spreading but if you are a sincere truth seeker then come to the light of islam and you will be saved in the afterlife.

>my statistics might not be 100% correct but its my estimate, only Allah knows the exact number of how many people will enter hell and enter paradise.
>>
You're going to have a hard time at life with this line of thinking anon.
>My truth is the only truth etc.
>>
>>19372336

The world is a battle between HEARTS and MINDS /x/

Goats are the undeniable truth, anything else is false knowledge disinfo, We are living in the most crucial times where knowledge is available to us at our finger tips

Think about how many new philosophies have come and gone since the Internet, people are desperately searching for something.

Its been set up this way by design, it is not your fault that you are searching, there are many trolls, dis info agents and fake new spreading but if you are a sincere truth seeker then come to the light of the goats and you will be saved in the afterlife.

>my statistics might not be 100% correct at this time because I am a goat

I can say dumb shit too, OP.
>>
>>19372336
>Allah, God and YHWH
Both three are the same...
Both three tried to teach the same with different methods...
Both three failed quite spectacularly...
Idk, Ik there is a God but those three are just a god with a minor g.
Hell and Heaven... you forget Limbo.
And one little thing... your muslim roots are obvious at the ending.
>>
>>19372336
LOL Allah is a lesser god known as Enlil, he is definitely not the "one" god or anywhere near the supreme being.
>>
>>19372336
>This world is a battle
This is a lie. Futhermore, define: World.
On top of this, The Heart is that wich has the spirit and the flesh in synchro.
Most people lack The Heart.
>>
File: heartlessref.jpg (44KB, 345x565px) Image search: [Google]
heartlessref.jpg
44KB, 345x565px
>>19372383
Yup, Heartless aren't fictional beings.
>>
File: 1501087392458.jpg (160KB, 700x699px) Image search: [Google]
1501087392458.jpg
160KB, 700x699px
>>19372336
>Islam threat to Globalism
islam is literally being used by the illuminati to take down western civilization because muslims are more submissive to authority than christians.
>>
if you were born in america you wont still belive that, you low brain idiot, just research and stop belive what others say's to you.
>>
Allah doesn't exist, stop living in such an Illusion.
Wake up you blind Anon.
>>
Fuck off, Shitskins. Go rape another kid.
>>
>>19372366
>goat
I would berry my dick so hard inside you
>>
>>19372336
Islam is a tool created by the roman catholic church to get jerusalem. Its a shitstorm made from false christian doctrines and judaism.
>>
File: religion_or_piece.jpg (42KB, 490x427px) Image search: [Google]
religion_or_piece.jpg
42KB, 490x427px
>>19372358
>You're going to have a hard time at life with this line of thinking anon.
>"My truth is the only truth etc."

Ah but you see if you don't agree with him HE WILL KILL YOU. This will continue until everyone on earth is either a muslim or is dead.

So either he dies trying to spread islam and goes to "heaven", or islam wins and makes earth "heaven". The logic is profound.

It's almost like islam was specifically designed to murder the world (or die trying).
>>
>>19372336
Islam is a religion of lies, murder, and slavery. Muslims have been behind the white slave trade for thousands of years and have invaded countless non Muslim nations through history. They are a plague on mankind. There can be no peace with Islam.
>>
>>
>>19372336
shut up faggot and die in hell
>>
>>19372336
Heart and mind are not in conflict. The heart grew the mind so it can have a companion to know its love. A true philosophy recognizes how to bring the mind and heart together in truth. Love is the basis of all spiritual life and knowledge.
>>
>>19372336
But jesus died for my sins so i would not have to go to hell
>>
File: cernunnos_by_wahay-d58aqkv.jpg (281KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cernunnos_by_wahay-d58aqkv.jpg
281KB, 667x1000px
Islam condones religious violence, treating women like property, lying in order to subvert cultures, fucking children, currently condones forms of slavery across the world, and martyrdom.

Get out of here, goatfucker.
>>
Wack as fuck. To say a certain number of people will reach a certain place is falsely predicting their future. It's just making shit up to make yourself feel better about yourself.
>>
>>19372336
>new philosophies since the internet
New areas of philosophical thought? Like fuckin 0 you retard maybe 1
>>
>>19372367
>Allah, God and YHWH
>Nannar, Anu and Enlil
>>
>>19372336
Bullshit there is good righteous people who will not go the Paradise because they are not belivie enough?

And there are Religious people but they are scum.

Paradise and hell is not only by belief but also the way you acted your whole life
>>
>>19372464
umm actually westrenes (and christians among them) are much more submissive.
muslims are less submissive and that's why they get the good benefits of immigration to western civilization
>>
>>19372336
>Islam is the undeniable truth

>comeonnow.jpg
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.