[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get an oldschool /x/ thread going, greentexts, creepypastas,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 42

File: forest.jpg (119KB, 990x719px) Image search: [Google]
forest.jpg
119KB, 990x719px
Can we get an oldschool /x/ thread going, greentexts, creepypastas, etc.

So tired of tulpas and divination threads.
>>
>>19371017
bump
>>
File: baloop.png (2MB, 1251x1900px) Image search: [Google]
baloop.png
2MB, 1251x1900px
>>19371017
sure, i have a whole backlog saved from that guy who printed them out or something
>>
some are .txt files and others are png images

I was camping in the Rockies in mid October a while back, and the first time I was actually Scared out of my Mind.
>decide to go camp overnight
>drive up Mountain
>after setting up camp, I go exploring
>close to Dusk when I left, now pretty dark
>no flashlight cause Clear Night with moon
>after a while I stop where I am and Start to head back to camp cause getting hard to see in the thick trees
>suddenly complete Silence
>that Silence that feels like the air is solid
>no insects, no outdoor sounds, no leaves, nothing
>every hair on my body is standing up
>stop Dead in tracks
>absolute quiet
>stuffy, suffocating quiet
>I see the leaves rustle on the ground, but don't hear it
>suddenly I smell it
>like gallons of Blood mixed with coins that have been in your hand for a long time
>taste it in my Mouth, metallic rusty taste
>it's so strong
>my goosebumps have goosebumps, I'm as tense as I've ever been
>deep, instinctual Fear, like nothing I've ever felt goes Down my spine
>know something is watching me
>something big and powerful
>stay still for hours it seems like, all the while knowing it’s sizing me up, knows I'm there
>Take rifle off my back (I always have a gun with me when I'm outdoors)
>have rifle low Ready
>suddenly BIG Snap behind me to the left
>Fire twice at the spot where I heard it
>hear angry growl in the trees about 35 yards Away from me
>can tell whatever it is its big
>I know what bears and cougars sound like and the feel when they are hunting you
>this is totally different
>book it back to my camp where my truck is
>hear it following me
>Run Run Run
>I'm dying, trying not to Crash into anything in the dark
>luckily the moon's out
>after running/stumbling for ever I'm back at my truck
>leave tent and supplies
>drive off the Mountain that Night
>go back the next afternoon
>tent is Rags
>food/supplies have been Ransacked
>latches are open on containers
It wasn't an animal that did that. It had hands
>>
File: camping with danny.png (223KB, 1552x1419px) Image search: [Google]
camping with danny.png
223KB, 1552x1419px
i have a feeling this one really fucked with me when i read it
>>
File: chernobyl.jpg (979KB, 1524x3119px) Image search: [Google]
chernobyl.jpg
979KB, 1524x3119px
a classic
>>
thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wabrnt1MVVQ

i have a whole load, get comfy
>>
another text post

This is a strange Memory I have from when I was young, and it raises a lot of questions.

>Im about 12-13 years old.
>I find myself in my dads truck late at Night, its cold outside and snow covers the ground in Northern Michigan.
>I wait for him to enter the truck so we can drive somewhere, Im not sure where were going I just know were going somewhere...like maybe the store to go shopping.
>He enters the truck and pulls out of the driveway and begins driving Down the road.
>He stops the truck suddenly as he sees through the window of my bedroom the silloehette of a man standing in front of the closed door, within my room.
>"What the hell is that!?" He says under his breath. "Who the hell is that!?"
>I laugh, i tell him its nobody. What he was seeing was a lifesize poster of a basketball player my mom had given me the Day before. She got it for free from someone at her work. (I didnt even watch basketball...but as a kid I thought the size of the poster itself was cool) so I put it up on the back of my door, so when the door is shut you could see the poster, and this door was lined up with the window.
>I explain this to my dad 2 feet Away from him in the passenger seat.
>He completely ignores me and says again "what the hell, I have to check this out."
>The whole time Hes saying this Hes staring Down the poster in my room.
>I tell him again "Dad its just my poster!"
>Oddly, He still ignores me.
>He Flings open the door to his truck and rushes inside the house to my room.
>He pounds on the door to my room and opens it with my mom at his side.
>My mom laughs and tells him he was just seeing my poster so he calms Down.
>I laugh and I say see! Thats what I kept telling you but you Never listened!
>He still doesnt say anything.
1/2
>>
>>19371118
2/2
>Months pass and I have this funny Memory in my head, and ine Day as funny conversations and memories get kicked up with my family one Day during lunch, I bring it up and say "Hey remember that time you thought someone was in my room when we were in your truck when we went to go drive to the store at Night?"
>At first He looks confused and then says "Yeah I remember seeing the poster but the store?"
>I respond "Yeah the store! Remember I was sitting next to you telling you It was my poster but you decided to Run inside anyway?"
>He then says "We werent going to the store, and you werent with me? It wasnt nightime either, I was driving to work really early in the morning when it was still dark when I seen that poster. When I hurried up and ran inside and opened your door to see who was in your room you were still passed out asleep in your bed..."
>I immediaetly got the Chills as I realized why he Never responded to me when I was sitting next to him in his truck.
>He Never responded to me because I was Never really there, he couldnt see me, Or hear me.
>When I sat next to him on that cold wimter morning in his truck...I was nothing but a ghost.

To this Day this weird Memory has raised a lot of questions for me, and it almost makes me Wonder if this happened to be a time in my childhood
when I may have actually astral projected and Never realized it. I clearly have that Memory, and had I not brought it up again for the laughs
I wouldnt have heard his side of the story and recieved the actual context of the scenario...so it makes me Wonder how many other people may have
memories that took place or seemed normal at the time without them realizing what exactly they were doing...
>>
File: dan.png (868KB, 1559x2239px) Image search: [Google]
dan.png
868KB, 1559x2239px
this is an odd one
>>
>>19371108
you're a godsend
>>
anyone lurking?

(2010)

This happened when I was like four and it still Gives me Chills thinking about it

>camping with dad in the woods near our house
>lived near a huge national park so we have tons of places to go
>decide we're gonna make a trip of it and hike in a ways
>from the time we parked until we stopped for lunch, we didn't hear or see a single soul
>we were completely isolated
>stop to have lunch near an old river bed
>I Start to get this weird feeling
>I look over to see if dad feels it to
>he looks slightly worried
>something just didnt feel right
>it felt like we were being watched
>suddenly on the opposite side of the river bed a woman appears from the bushes
>she's wearing jogging clothing and sneakers
>shes smiling really big at us
>'Hi!' She Calls at us
>dad doesn't answer
>'I'm looking for my Daughter!'
>she doesn't say this in a worried way, though
>more like a mildly annoyed way
>'I've been looking all over for her! Have you seen her?'
>'No.' my dad says
>she sort of hesitates
>Never stops smiling
>'Hi! I'm looking for my Daughter! She's gotten off somewhere, can you help me look for her?'
>wut
>I'm thoroughly shitting bricks at this point
>dad says 'no' again
>more firmly this time
>the woman just Stands there, smiling at us
>dad says we need to go
>we pack up our stuff and the whole time he keeps an Eye on her
>sometimes she Calls stuff like 'Hi!' and 'Have you seen my Daughter anywhere?'
>finally packed up and Ready to go
>dad checks my pack
>Turns to check on her
>she's fucking Gone
>Never heard her leave
>we get the hell out of there and back to the car as fast as possible
>>
File: i am the forest.png (120KB, 1012x2106px) Image search: [Google]
i am the forest.png
120KB, 1012x2106px
>>19371137
no problem my dude
>>
File: iraq.jpg (467KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
iraq.jpg
467KB, 1260x1024px
another one
>>
File: junkie camping.png (101KB, 1244x1409px) Image search: [Google]
junkie camping.png
101KB, 1244x1409px
im running out of things to put infront of these

I just got banned on twitter, lel
>>
this one is straight weird

(2009)

>on a road trip with parents, probably middle school age
>driving through rural oregon
>basically all Forest and Mountains
>no major towns along this route
>in the back seat dozing off and not really paying attention to anything
>early evening but it's still light out
>parents are talking quietly
>suddenly dad goes 'do you see that?'
>mom says yes
>she sounds confused
>i wake up at this point and kind of sit forward to see whats going on
>dad: 'is he wearing a gilly suit?"
>mom: 'no i don't think so...'
>still cant see what theyre pointing at
>as the car gets closer, dad slows Down
>we're barely going 25 now
>they can't figure out what they're seeing
>then i see it
>someone is walking by the side of the road really slowly
>theyre taking these weird, almost loping steps
>theyre covered in some kind of wool or fur or something
>very dark brown, almost black
>realize that whoever it is theyre fucking HUGE
>my dad is tall, 6'4, and i knew this thing would be taller by at least six inches
>we're almost beside it
>mom Starts freaking out
>mom: 'speed up! go around it!
>dad is in a trance or something, he cant stop looking it at
>we are literally right behind it
>mom is practically crying
>everyone in the car looks out the window as we pull up beside it
>it looks back at us
>it is not a person
>it has no face, just hair
>in the middle of where its face should have been are these two tiny beady black Eyes
>it looked right at me
>it was predatory
>it Lunges at the car
>dad floors it
>the thing doesn't chase us, it just goes right back to walking slowly along the road
>mom is crying and hitting my dads arm and telling him hes an idiot for doing that
>dad is pale and wont even react
>pull off at the first motel we see, spend the rest of the Night not talking much
>definitely the weirdest thing we saw that trip
>>
this alt-right green text shit needs to go away!
>>
File: koreanon.png (953KB, 1856x6196px) Image search: [Google]
koreanon.png
953KB, 1856x6196px
a personal favourite
>>
>>19371017
17 dead U.S. Air Force Members. Coverup.
>>
File: kurt.jpg (1MB, 1266x5543px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
1MB, 1266x5543px
>>19371160
what the fuck are you saying?
>>
this is kinda fuckin weird
>I'm 25, and when I was a kid I lived in a small town in California
>It's a very hilly area, there are a lot of Landslides
>About twenty years ago, the city got disaster funding after a really bad one that killed about twenty people, and they reinforced a lot of the hillsides and leveled over the areas where the dirt was too thick to Clear (or something like that, I don't really know the specifics of how they did it)
>Many of these newly leveled and developable areas became apartment buildings
>I lived in one of these with my family when I was a kid
>Important to note: I had no idea that our apartment complex was built next to where a Landslide was
>I was about six
>I Started having terrible Recurring Nightmares of something outside of my bedroom door
>The dream was always the same:
>I'm in bed, on my side, looking at the closed door
>Cars are going by, and it makes the door look like it's shaking
>I can't move
>And I know beyond a doubt that there is something on the other side of the door that wants to come in
>That's the whole dream
>It sounds dumb, but it was horrifying
>One Night, I wake up after having this dream.
>Still in that half-awake state where I don't know what's real and what I'm just thinking, if that makes sense
>I go to get up and a car passes by
>It makes the door look like it's shaking
>I come to a complete, Dead stop
>Something is on the other side of the door
>I peed myself
>Something is scratching the bottom of the door
>At this point it felt like I was no longer in control of my own body
>I watched myself walk forward and open the door
>I looked Down
>Something was on the floor
1/2
>>
>>19371171
suprised?

I think a light blue color would be way better, at least better as this kek green shit. Come on anon, we are on X, don't you agree?
>>
>>19371180
2/2
>Something horrible, deformed, broken
>A literal Human pancake
>There weren't legs anymore, just strings of Flesh and muscle
>The head was snapped back, resting between the shoulder blades
>One Eye had been destroyed by a rock
>The other wept Blood but I could see it looking at me
>I could hear the Shattered bones in its Flattened spine rumbling as it reached its battered, floppy arm up to scratch at my feet
>Just before it touched me, I opened my Mouth and screamed as loud as I could
>My mom came sprinting out of her room and she saw it too
>She Started screaming and as soon as she Turned the light on it was Gone
>Slept with them until we moved out a couple weeks later
>>
>>19371079
Wish someone had saved the pics, I hate when there are relevant pics in a creepypasta but you can only see the thumbnails.

Oh well, it's a nice story either way.
>>
this ones a long boy

So, a little bit of background:
This happened about 8 years ago in Leafland, on Vancouver Island, where I moved with my mom for a short period of time when I was 12. Her side of the family lived on the Island, while we lived on the mainland.
Now, my grandfather was in the army when he was Alive, and he left quite a few guns behind. Sadly, I wasn't old enough to go hunting with him while he was still Alive.
Okay, on to my story.

It was summer break, and I had just "graduated" from elementary school. After the shitty little ceremony, my mother told me that my uncle John wanted to Take me hunting.
I had shot a rifle a few times before, but this would be my first time ever actually shooting at a living thing, so I was pretty nervous, but also a little excited. The Day finally arrived and my uncle picked me up in his truck.
We were going to a pretty big stretch of woods, and we would be camping there for 3 Days. The only supplies we had with us were some basic rations, water, and 3 rifles.
I'm not exactly a /k/ommando, so I can't really tell you the make and model of them, but I know we had 2 .22s and one .308. From my experience with shooting the .308 and getting knocked on my ass, I asked my uncle what we needed such a powerful gun for.
He said it was just in case we saw a bear, but something in his voice told me he wasn't telling me the whole truth. My grandfather was a very spiritual man, and I'm inclined to believe that he passed Down some of his storeis and beliefs to his children. My mother has had an OBE and seen a few ghosts, but those are different stories for another Day.
1/3 or 4
>>
>>19371198
(1/?)
I'm half Cree Aboriginal on my father's side, so I had heard stories of the things that stalked the Canadian wilderness. We unpacked our stuff and Started looking for a good spot to set up camp. After about a half hour of searching, we found the perfect spot of flat Earth.
We set up camp and loaded our rifles before heading out to try and bag a deer or something. The first Day was completely uneventful, and we ended up just catching some fish with sharpened sticks and ate those. I had a feeling I would be sick of fish by the end of this.
I'm a fairly light sleeper, so it's no surprise that I woke up in the middle of the Night. I rubbed my Eyes and sat up in my tent, realising I had to piss. I moved to unzip my tent flap, but stopped as I heard something outside.
I heard the sound of footfalls, and quiet, ragged breathing. Like an idiot, I assumed it was my uncle and slowly zipped Down the flap on my tent. I zipped it Down just enough for me to Peek outside to see if my uncle was still out there, as I needed privacy to pee. What I saw out there was not my uncle. It probably stood at about 7 feet, as it was taller than our tents, and had oily black fur that glistened in the moonlight. I let out a low whimper and slowly zipped my tent back up.
The breathing stopped for a second, and then Started to get closer. When it was mere inches Away from my tent, the breathing stopped. For a few seconds, I thought the thing had left, and I just didn't hear it because I was so afraid. Then, it began to press its face against my tent. Judging from the outline, it had a Muzzle that was slim like a fox, but it was much longer. It was at this point that I noticed how much this thing reeked. Being a Sheltered city kid, I had Never had to smell anything Dead before, but as I've come to learn, that's what the thing smelled like.
It smelled like the corpse of a skunk that was left to bake in the summer sun for a week.
2/3 or 4
>>
>>19371209
(2/?)
I curled up in my sleeping bag and covered my head, hoping it would leave. After what felt like an eternity, the thing skulked back into the woods. At this point I no longer needed to pee. After changing my pants and getting a restful half hour of Sleep, my uncle came to wake me up.
As we went to leave, he stopped and looked at the side of my tent.
>Uh, Danny, what the hell is that stain?
I asked him what he was talking about, and he pointed to a slightly red stain on the side of my tent. It looked like saliva. My uncle went up to the stain and tried to get a wiff of it. He stood up and crinkled his nose before going and retrieving the .308. I didn't bother asking why.
I wasn't having fun anymore. I just wanted this trip to be over and go home, but my uncle wanted to at least stay for one more Day. That Day, we actually ended up killing something. My uncle borrowed my .22 and shot a goose right out of the sky. I was pretty impressed, and excited that we would be eating something that wasn't fish.
I was pretty disappointed when I learned that the goose had been mainly eating fish, and ended up tasting like them. My uncle had been pretty quiet the whole Day, so I was suprised when he looked at me and asked,
>Danny, have you ever seen something that you just can't explain? Something that shouldn't exist in this world?
I lied and said no, but I'm sure he didn't believe me.
>I'm going to go try and get us something for dinner, but I'm going alone. Don't follow me. If I'm not back within an hour, Call the police on my phone.
After that, he set up a Fire and left.
(3/?)
I began to get impatient, so I Started looking for games to play on his phone. It was a shitty little blackberry, so the best I could get was Solitaire. However, I didn't get to play long before I heard rustling in the brush near the Fire.

3/4
>>
>>19371214
I grabbed my .22 and aimed toward the noise and saw the creature from before. It made frantic gibbering noises, like it was trying to communicate, before running Away from the camp, leaving a trail of black Blood behind it. It Turned out that my uncle had shot the thing, but it ended up running Away.
About a half hour later, my uncle came back to camp, covered in Cuts and bruises.
>C'mon, let's pack up our stuff, we're leaving.
I asked why, and he told me it wasn't safe there anymore. We drove back to my place in relative Silence, until he dropped me off and drove back the way he came.
My uncle Never came out of those woods, and his body hasn't been found.
I miss that old bastard.
(4/4)

i was planning to masturbate tonight but apparently not now
>>
File: militia.jpg (295KB, 960x1475px) Image search: [Google]
militia.jpg
295KB, 960x1475px
i think this one's more funny than spoopy, if i remember correctly
>>
File: mojave.jpg (1MB, 1923x3158px) Image search: [Google]
mojave.jpg
1MB, 1923x3158px
this one reminds me of new vegas. couldnt play it for more than 1/2 an hour on the xbox 360, it would have a meltdown and freeze. good times
>>
>we (me, mom, dad, and older sister) were driving up to Northern Michigan for a family reunion in the middle of summer in our old station wagon
>roads are pretty crowded because it's close to the 4th
>a lot of really bad drivers are out on the road, or so dad says, so we're taking it slow
>I'm in the rear-facing seat in the very back playing my Gameboy
>all our luggage is on the roof
>everyone else is talking and doing whatever
>I occasionally look up to make sure I don't get carsick
>look up this time
>see a bright red sports car doing like eighty coming up behind us
>it's coming up fast
>as it gets closer, I can see that something is wrong with the driver
>he's slumped over the steering wheel
>Start to freak out
>tell my dad that the car behind us is going too fast and that the driver is asleep or something
>dad tells me not to worry
>he signals to move over a lane
>as he Starts to pass, the driver of the sports car wakes up
>sees that we're trying to pass him
>I don't know if he freaked out because of that, or if maybe he thought we were on the road and he was skidding off the side
>he jerks his wheel and Starts to try and pass us or get ahead
>dad tries to correct but all the swerving makes him lose control
>front of the sports car clips our back bumper at high speed
>sports car driver loses control trying to correct
>our car is basically pit-maneuvered
>our car is top-heavy
>we can feel it tilting to the side
>mom is screaming
>sister is screaming
>dad tells us all to hang on
>manages to steer us to the side of the road rather than traffic
>I wish he hadn't.
>Car Hits the side of the embankment and Launches
>dad has no control anymore
>our car Hit the ground and rolled about twenty times
>most of the luggage on top is Crushed into the roof
>some flies off and breaks the windows

1/2
>>
>>19371240
2/2

>from this point I don't remember anything until the car came to a stop on its roof almost three hundred feet from where the sports car Hit us except my mom shrieking and my dad screaming that he was Sorry
>I come to
>the back of the car is Crushed, one of my legs is broken
>I manage to crawl out of my seat and I try to get into the front of the car
>sister is Dead
>her neck is snapped at a really weird angle and her Eyes are open
>I'm sure I was in Shock because all I could think was 'at least she won't scream at me when I'm taking too long in the bathroom anymore.'
>car is totally mangled, I can't see the passenger side where my mom was
>it's been totally Crushed in the roll-over
>Call for mom, she doesnt answer
>suddenly there's a hand on my arm
>it's coming from under the steering wheel
>dad wasn't wearing a seatbelt
>he's basically been shoved into the space below the steering wheel
>his head is partially Crushed
>back is obviously broken
>he is in a space no body is designed to fit in
>he says something but I can't understand him
>beg him to help me
>beg him to stay Alive
>I can see his brain coming out of a crack in his skull
>he says he loves me
>that he's Sorry
>and then he dies.

I don't really want to talk about this anymore. It took them about three hours to get me out. I was the only one that survived. The only reason I
didn't die was because I was in the rear facing seat. The sports car Hit a truck and was basically Run over, the driver died instantly. When they did
the autopsy they found a ton of coke in his system. They think he was doing lines as he was driving. I honestly wish he hadn't died, he Never got to
face Justice for killing my family. We were just trying to go on vacation. We didn't deserve this.
>>
(2007)

Fucked up woods thread? Fucked up woods thread. Here's mine to get things Started (Sorry in advance, it's tl;dr):

>17
>me and my best friend decide we're gonna go stay at his parents cabin
>they're cool with it, my parents think we're just staying at his house for the long weekend (long story but my parents are weird about letting me do things)
>his parents drive us up to the cabin and help us get all our food and stuff inside
>we agree on a meeting time three Days from now
>they Take off
>best friend and i get each other all hyped up, we're running around like retards
>get our paintball guns and decide to go shoot shit innawoods
>get some basic supplies together and Take off
>he knows this area really Well so I let him Take the Lead
>we end up next to a river
>shootin at the fish, the birds, whatever
>suddenly he stops
>he's looking at the top of this cliff in the distance
>do you see that? he asks
>cant see shit captain
>gets out his binoculars and hands them to me, tells me where to look
>hes looking at this one tree thats noticeably taller than the others
>so?
>he says he doesnt remember that being there
>obviously im not really that freaked out
>theres no way he remembers every single tree out here
>tell him hes being an idiot and that it's probably just grown since he last saw it
>Well then why are there no leaves on it?
>look at it again
>I mean yeah it's kind of weird looking but maybe lightning Hit it or something
>cant figure out why he's being so weird about it
>eventually get him to move on

>later that evening, we've got a campfire going in the Fire pit out back
>break out the bottle of Jack we managed to get for the occasion
>Well on our way to being Hammered (lightweights)
>friend decides it'll be funny to antagonize any Bigfoots or whatever that might be lurking nearby
>'HEY YOU FUCKING BIGFEET! COME OUT AND Fight ME!'
>nearly pissing ourselves laughing
>friend digs a smoldering piece of wood from the Fire and Flings it into the woods

1/2
>>
>>19371257
(1/?)
>as soon as he Flings it, something Crashes into the woods behind us
>both of us nearly shit bricks
>friend wants to go back inside
>hes got that same weird expression and he seems really uneasy again
>ask him what the fuck is up with him
>he reluctantly tells me that he's supposed to go inside if this kind of thing happens
>says who?
>says his parents
>this is totally not like him and I keep trying to get him to tell me what the hell is going on
>he says if we can just go inside he'll tell me whatever i want
>agree, we go inside
This next part is easier if I just write it out. We both grew up near the Warm Springs rez out in central Oregon, so the culture kind of bled over into ours. A lot of us growing up heard about the Wendigo and skinwalkers, not always by those names but the idea was the same. So we get inside and he Starts telling me about how when he came up here the first time his parents made him promise that if he ever felt like something was wrong, or saw something that he knew was wrong, he was to come inside right Away and lock all the doors. He said the only thing they'd ever tell him was that there were things up here that were very old and looked like things they weren't. Nothing had ever happened to him before, but he'd also always followed their instructions. And you know, I kind of didn't even question it after that. My family wasn't into the whole thing but I'd seen some shit while a different friend and I were tripping in the Desert (another story) and I respected that he wanted to follow what they said. We stayed inside until the next morning.

Funny feeling i'm missing some of this one. oh well
>>
File: quake 3 bots.jpg (444KB, 1316x3048px) Image search: [Google]
quake 3 bots.jpg
444KB, 1316x3048px
this ones just weird as fuck
>>
>>19371089
That shit was fucking creepy, what actually happened to them in there?
>>
So ive had several spoopy experiences in my 23 years of Life but ill Start with the most recent, now ive always been a Lurker so this is my first time posting something, so i apologize if the telling is a sloppy

>be a month after turning 23
> was still living with parents at this point
>things not going too Well with parents
>constantly Fight with mom about bullshit (youre Never around, you dont pay enough, you dont do this, you Never spend time with us) all of that
>i always try to do dishes and clean and pick up after myself/5 year old sister, always cook my own meals with my own money
>things get too hectic and i decide to move out
>rent a room for a month a buddies house before talking to his Sisters landlord and convincing him to rent my buddy, my gf, a cat and i a house
>reluctantly says yes
>house is pretty nice up in the Mountain, 2 bed 1 bath living room and kitchen + small laundry room
>$500 rent omfgyespls.avi Start living there with gf, cat, and buddy, always playing games, dnd, shooting the shit, living the sweet Life
>be nurse who works mostly Night shifts (in b4 "faggot male nurse" i like the job)
>sometimes come home during break in the middle of the Night
>one Night come in and feel like something is watching me
>buddy at work, gf passed out in our room (can hear the snores)
> walk towards fridge for sweet cold pizza
>feel something tug at my shirt from the collar
>Choke a bit and Start to cough
>Turn around to see who the fuck
>no one there, cat looking at me like it knows what happened
>"was that you?" yes i talk to the cat sometimes, he gets me
>cat immediately books it to the room
> feel hands on my back slide Down
>hear a pot be moved on the stove
>ohfuck.jgp creeped out as all hell
>look at clock, realize im late for work
>book it back to work

this was the first thing that happened, later it got worse

will cont.
>>
>>19371275
dude idk, i just saved loads of these from a thread like this one

New thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVvoQIdD80U
>>
>>19371288
>things get progressively worse
>gf Starts to feel shit around her
>says something sits Down next to her when shes watching tv
>buddy says he hears shit outside his window(house is fenced all the way around)
>whenever we try to go to Sleep theres always some noise coming from the kitchen, tell gf its the cat fucking about
>cat on the other side of me close to my back because cold season
>three Days later. At work, gf texts me at 3:13AM
>GF:"Hey are you home?" Me:"No im getting food" Gf: "But are you here?" Me: Babe im not" Gf: "What? Dont fucking lie to me"
>sent her a short video of me driving back to work from late Night jack in the crack
>Me "Dude im serious, it was either the roommate or you need to Start calling the fucking cops and getting the fuck out of there" windows are big enough to just Jump out of in case of emergency
>Gf: "could have sworn i heard you talking and then yell out FUCK" Me: " Ill go home right fucking now if i have to" Gf: "nah im just gonna Sleep, it was probably the roommate"
fast forward about a week
>come home again from work on break because broke and hungry
>shitty Night at work so a little pissy
>walk in the door, get the same strange feeling i got the first time
>feel breathing on my ear
>Start getting mad
>by this point I have accepted the fact that theres something in the house.
>decide to name it Lenny
>"not tonight Lenny, don't fuck with me"
i know i should Never talk to them, but like i said, already mad from work
>keep having this feeling of it sticking to my back, walk towards fridge
>all of a sudden i feel hands on my back push me
>bumped into the fridge
>Turn around, livid as fuck. OhFuckNo.gif
small bit of background, i used to box when i was younger, like 15-17
2/3
>>
>>19371304
>Start throwin all kinds of combinations at the air, near flawless shadowboxing
>looking like a retard dressed in scrubs swinging at air in my kitchen
>throw a hook, feel my fist make contact with something (not even fucking joking guys)
cont...
>finally know where Lenny is
>throw near textbook one two
>feel it connect as if i was actually in the middle of a Fight
>feel presence leave the room, everything feels lighter
>cat comes into the room
> doesn't freak out
>feel like everything worked out, get some quick noms then fuck off back to work like nothing ever happen
>come home at 7:35 am
>go straight to bed
>wake up at about 4 pm
>feel sting from right hand
>look Down and my inuckles were a bit red.
>remember my throw-down with Lenny, get Scared at the fact that i may have pissed this thing off even more
>get feeling of Serves you right you cunt, no rabbits for you

Ever since that Night, my gf and i haven't felt it on us even once. Lenny still moves shit around and occasional slam on shit, but it Never touches us or sits next to us anymore

my eyes are starting to hurt. only a few more
>>
File: roads of illinois.jpg (1MB, 2448x4252px) Image search: [Google]
roads of illinois.jpg
1MB, 2448x4252px
last one. I'll post the last few i have when i wake up in about 7-8 hours

ill post repressed memories tommrow, long but good. and yes, have all 4 parts

G'night, /x/
>>
>>19371275
Fleshgait'd
>>
File: hommedia.png (412KB, 1022x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hommedia.png
412KB, 1022x1536px
>went to museum
>saw this
>>
>>19371295
a better theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5zll2zlVEQ
>>
>>19371183
>light blue color
Aw fuck no, especially not with the default post background color.
>>
>>19371214
>Danny
Headcanon: The kid in >>19371198
is the same Danny as in >>19371089
>>
>>19371230
Continuation.
>>
>>19371268
Download onto thumb drive then upload onto internet.
>>
File: Ghost Puncher.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Puncher.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>19371309
Wouldn't be the first time someone has fucked up a spirit in CQC.
>>
File: repressed memories.png (1MB, 1840x6060px) Image search: [Google]
repressed memories.png
1MB, 1840x6060px
I'm back, guess i'll post more again under a name. didnt go to sleep.

>>19371543
thats neat dude, never seen it. saved

>>19371552
what do you think i am, some sort of nerd?

here's repressed memories, as promised
its long
>>
File: repressed memories 2.jpg (522KB, 1335x2436px) Image search: [Google]
repressed memories 2.jpg
522KB, 1335x2436px
>>19371602
2/4
>>
File: repressed memories 3.jpg (543KB, 1335x2368px) Image search: [Google]
repressed memories 3.jpg
543KB, 1335x2368px
>>19371605
3/4
>>
File: repressed memories 4.jpg (262KB, 1335x1421px) Image search: [Google]
repressed memories 4.jpg
262KB, 1335x1421px
>>19371612
4/4
>>
File: search and rescue.png (186KB, 1920x3126px) Image search: [Google]
search and rescue.png
186KB, 1920x3126px
a few more then i actually will go to sleep, no playin

this one's quite good
>>
File: snowshoeing.png (309KB, 1176x2496px) Image search: [Google]
snowshoeing.png
309KB, 1176x2496px
this is quite good aswell, i think
>>
File: wind up train.png (35KB, 1040x379px) Image search: [Google]
wind up train.png
35KB, 1040x379px
short but sweet
>>
File: baby.png (1MB, 3641x4569px) Image search: [Google]
baby.png
1MB, 3641x4569px
very old but gold, one of the few of these i'll actually go back and read

did we ever hear from this anon again? literally what even is this story? fuck
>>
File: IMG_0460.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19371139
Yeah, we're here.

This is a story from my childhood. It's not very scary, but it's kinda eerie.

>Be 8 or 9
>playing outside on the family beach during a gorgeous day
>sun's out; few clouds
>look up and see this this almost translucent "worm-jellyfish" in the sky
>looks like a see-through colorless worm with tentacles dangling off the backside
>it's moving across the sky very fast
>I didn't feel afraid--it was like seeing an animal for the first time
>slightly smears a cloud when it passed through, but basically just goes through it
>just sort of gets too hard to focus on as it moves along the sky
>lose sight of it pretty quickly

No idea what it was to this day and one of my few memories as a kid. Mom said I was just staring at the sun like an idiot and I was just dazzled. It's like I looked up at the right time and angle to see it refract sunlight.
>>
File: doctor part 1.png (2MB, 3996x2880px) Image search: [Google]
doctor part 1.png
2MB, 3996x2880px
one i compiled myself, recent aswell. 1/2
>>
File: doctor part 2.png (513KB, 2528x1684px) Image search: [Google]
doctor part 2.png
513KB, 2528x1684px
>>19371652
huh, thats odd, maybe it was the sun. or something else. who knows.
>>
>>19371183
>>19371160
Holy shit.
>(You)
>>
File: the barge.png (359KB, 904x3084px) Image search: [Google]
the barge.png
359KB, 904x3084px
i tihnk i missed this one
>>
this ones pretty disturbing
My step-aunt was killed at Yellowstone last year.

>hiking around Yellowstone with a bunch of family
>step-aunt and her kids, dad and me and my brothers
>we're following a guide that will Take us around some really cool Hot Springs
>it was all really beautiful and awesome, we had a super good time so we were all in really good moods
>my step-aunt is like 'hey have you guys heard about hot-potting?
>she tells us it's where you go and find a hot Spring and bathe in it because it's really good for you
>automatically I think this is a really bad idea but I don't say anything because I didn't want to be the killjoy
>she gets everyone hyped up and we all Start looking around the trail for any small pools
>I tell my younger brother that I think this is a really bad idea and he says 'me too'
>we decide we need to tell someone
>suddenly we all hear my step-aunt Start screaming and we all know it's bad, I've Never heard a scream like that
>we find her standing waist deep in this pool
>the water is red
>at first I think it's because of the minerals but when I get closer I can see it's because she's being Boiled Alive
>god I really don't like thinking about this but she was literally being cooked
>her skin was turning white and flaking off into the water and she was bleeding super heavily
>she was wearing cargo shorts
>the water was so hot it made the metal Snap basically fuse with her skin a
>she tried to Take her shorts off but a bunch of the skin on her waist came with it
>there was literally nothing we could do
>we couldn't even get close to her
>we tried making a rope out of clothes to throw to her but she couldn't move
>my older brother ran to go get help so he didn't have to watch her die
>I kind of hate him for that
>I will Never fucking Forget her looking me in the Eye, like she couldn't understand why any of it was happening
>eventually she Started swaying and then she fell
>by then she wasn't even screaming anymore
>>
>>19371244
I'm Sorry Anon.
>>
this one is just odd

>worst thing I've ever seen?
>welder
>been on the job for about ten years
>ive seen a lot of shit
>people are really fucking dumb when it comes to welding is basically what ive learned
>watched a guy literally fry his eyeballs because he forgot his face Shield and didnt want to get in Trouble
>worst was a new guy ill Call dave
>dave is a really nice guy but is fucking dumb as shit
>he has to be told every single Day to follow even the most basic safety precautions
>me and everyone else is just counting the minutes until dave fucks up so bad he either kills himself or everyone else
>working with dave on a pre-fab project
>we've been working for a couple hours, me holding daves hand the whole time
>i have to Take a break, tell dave to work CAREFULLY until i get back
>in hindsight this was an even dumber decision than i thought
>this is what i was told happened to dave
>dave has been welding for a few hours
>daves clothes are covered in shavings from the work
>dave does not understand that slag and metal Splinters stick to fabric and have to be picked off manually
>dave gets a really good idea
>dave Turns his blowtorch off to kill the flame and uses the oxygen as a blow-duster to clean the metal off his clothes
>dave feels very proud of himself
>before anyone can tell him not to, dave Turns his torch back on and goes back to welding
>the sparks Start to fly
>dave, who has thoroughly oxygenated his clothes with his blowtorch, goes up like a fucking roman candle
>i heard the screaming all the way from the break room and i know its dave
>sprint back in time to see Dave running for the Fire extinguisher while on Fire
>he doesnt make it that Far
>dave has a lighter in his shirt pocket
>dave did not listen to me when i told him to Take it out
1/2
>>
>>19371703
dude this didnt happen to me, just a story someone posted. hell, it may not even be true. appreciate the concern, i guess

2/2
>lighter explodes
>dave's clothes explode
>dave explodes
>i grab the Fire extinguisher and blast what is left of dave with it
>there isnt much
>most of his lower face is crispy
>skin is hanging off of his chest in big strips
>blisters
>so many blisters
>dave is moaning
>the inside of his Mouth is totally raw
>dave inhaled the flames
>he's coughing out all this fluid and pieces of his tongue
>the kiddie-lock on his lighter, that little metal strip above the flint, has been propelled with such force that it has embedded itself in his Eye
>the fluid from it Boiled and Burned the socket and anything it touched on his face
>dave is gasping for breath
>i know dave is fucked
>dave dies before the ambulance can get there
>to be honest, none of us really miss dave
>>
shorter one this time.
lurkers, reveal thyelves and post anything you have

>me and brother and are in room on the floor
>late at Night and our parents are asleep
>we arent supposed to be awake so the lights are off
>we're just quietly talking to each other and messing around with some legos or something
>we're more or less whispering back and forth non-stop like kids do
>something suddenly Crashes downstairs, probably the cat knocking something over
>we both pause
>but the whispering doesnt
>we look at each other
>we are definitely not doing it
>something behind my brother moves
>i go to say something and i get a brief view of it as a car passes
>what i can only describe as a mummy is lying under my brother's bed, looking at me
>it's not a bandage-type mummy, this thing looks like a body that's been left baking in the sun for decades
>it has very big teeth
>it is reaching for my brother
>the whispering is the sound of its skin on the floor
>i scream and Jump up
>Turn on the light
>it's there for a split second, then it's Gone
>brother thinks im crazy, he didnt see it
>Never tell him about it
>shove a bunch of boxes and sleeping bags under his bed
>make up some shit about seeing a mouse under there, he doesnt question it
>Never saw it again
>>
>be 24 year old me
>meth addict
>real piece of shit
>stealing to support my habit
>high 24 7
>basically deranged
>will do anything to get cash
>one Night i cant come up with any
>my usual spots know me and they'll Call the cops if i even show up
>wander around various neighborhoods just thinking
>try to open the doors on a few cars but i set an alarm off and after that i was too chickenshit to try again
>go Down a culdesac
>notice a house with the front door cracked slightly
>i think huh, thats weird
>so i go over and look
>the deadbolt is thrown but it looks like the mat is stuck so they probably thought it was shut
>look around
>no one sees me
>go into the house
>its really nice
>i have no idea what im doing
>i sit on the couch for a minute and just look around
>its a really weird feeling when youre in someones house and no one but you knows
>see a purse on the counter
>go over and grab it
>shes got almost a hundred in her wallet
>Take the whole thing
>decide to Take a look around
>Turn to leave
>a little girl is standing in the doorway
>her Eyes are huge
>nearly shit myself
>realize im fucked
>shes about to scream
>act out of sheer Panic
>grab her and cover her Mouth with my hand
>she's struggling
>fuckfuckfuck i just dont want her to scream what do i do
>try to whisper to her to be quiet and i'll let her go
>twist her head up so i can say it in her ear
>i honestly didn't mean to hurt her and no one will believe me
>i killed her
>she went limp and i dropped her
>heard her mom wake up
>sprinted out of the house
>saw her story on the news that Night
>she was declared Dead at the scene
>it was cold, so i was wearing gloves and a hat
>they Never caught me
>i got Away with it
>after attempting suicide a few times i got clean
>got my shit together
>ive been sober for twelve years and i can Never confess
>>
File: 1499397226677.png (111KB, 707x783px) Image search: [Google]
1499397226677.png
111KB, 707x783px
>>19371098
Holy fuck, what a great story.
>>
>>19371697
Fabricated. Can only find details on an Oregon man dissolving in a boiling acid pool from around that time. He was a recent university graduate.
>>
>>19371758
what can i say, these are all just stories.
>>19371757
oh yeh. one of my favourites for sure

>Oldfag
>Married
>Our second Child, Brandon, was sickly from birth
>He couldn't Sleep through the Night due to all kinds of issues
>At best, we were getting four hours of Sleep a Night
>Felt like he Never stopped crying
>Then, one morning, it just... gets better.
>Maybe his immune system kicked in as he got older.
>Goes from being a sickly newborn to a happy, quiet baby
>Wife and I are relieved
>Our lives get back on track
>Our older son flourishes now that he has a fun baby brother and not a constantly shrieking housemate
>I Start working again
>Wife Starts doing classes during the week
>Older son goes to school, baby goes to daycare
>One Night, my older son wakes up from a Night Terror screaming
>Says something bad is going to happen to me
>He won't calm Down, Insists that something is going to happen and that he doesn't know what to do
>Eventually get him calmed Down enough to get him a snack and send him back to bed with my wife while I Sleep on the couch
>Next morning, I'm groggy as hell, I'm not used to being woken up at Night anymore
>Wife is already Gone by the time I get the kids in the car
>The entire way there, my older son is a wreck
>Says he just knows something horrible is going to happen to me today
>He shuts his Eyes every time we go through an intersection and tells me to be extra careful
>He's had dreams like this before but I guess this one really got to him
>Try to assure him that I'll be safe
>Promise I'll come see him at lunch - my office is a block Away
>That seems to make him feel better
>As soon as I drop him off, I remember that I have a lunch meeting
>Call client and try to work something out
>Successfully reschedule, by the time I finally park the car and get to work I've got everything straightened out
>At lunch, I Start to walk over to the school
1/2, this one gets me
>>
>>19371774
>As I go to cross the street, I remember that I promised him I'd be careful
>Decide to wait for the walk sign instead of going for it like normal
>Light Turns, I go
>Nothing happens
>I have to admit, I was sort of hoping for something dramatic, like a car barreling through the intersection
>At school, my son still doesn't seem like himself
>Not sure what else I can do to help him
>Talk to his teacher about it after we eat
>She suggests I spend more time with him outside of class, just the two of us
>Agree, explain about our newborn
>How he was always very sickly until recently when he finally got healthy
>I laughed
>What a Blessing it was to have such a quiet Child now!
>We laughed
>And that's when it happened
>I froze
>I woke up
>I got the kids dressed
>I put them in the car
>I dropped off my older son
>I rescheduled the meeting
>
>
>I sprinted back to the car as fast as I could
>This time I didn't wait for the light
>It was almost the middle of June
>I'd dressed him lightly in a t-shirt and tiny jean shorts that my wife picked out
>They had 'Suns Out' on one back pocket and 'Buns Out' on the other
>My wife loved it
>I dropped my keys as I ripped them out of my pocket
>A high of 85 today
>I unlocked the car from a hundred feet Away
>High humidity
>I ripped open the back door
>Clear skies
>He was purple
>No wind
>The skin on the top of his head was blistered
>No chance of rain
>I had Never dropped him off at daycare
>In my office, I'd put on a sweater
>The AC was cold that Day
>I put on a sweater, opened a window, and Turned off the motion alarm on the car three times while my 14 month old son baked to Death not 500 feet from me.
>>
well, i'm out. you guys' turn to post shit. go
>>
>>19371089
Aren't these guys in a SOAD song?
>>
>>19371098
>me Andrew and Steve are all White Nationalists so we start commenting on this communist mural painted in the hall
>I'm scared for about half a second, but then I remember my skin color and it fades instantly

made me kek
>>
File: 1394066912763.jpg (15KB, 214x213px) Image search: [Google]
1394066912763.jpg
15KB, 214x213px
>>19371118
>>19371126
>>
>>19371157
>pull off at first motel we see
Yeah so the 7foot tall fur monster can slowly lurch its way there for a fun 5am wakeup call, no thanks
>>
File: 1501018651867.jpg (59KB, 807x749px) Image search: [Google]
1501018651867.jpg
59KB, 807x749px
>>19371160
Nice one m8 you almost had me
>(you) enjoy
>>
>>19371084
>>suddenly complete Silence
>>that Silence that feels like the air is solid
>>no insects, no outdoor sounds, no leaves, nothing
>>every hair on my body is standing up
>>stop Dead in tracks
>>absolute quiet
>>stuffy, suffocating quiet
>>I see the leaves rustle on the ground, but don't hear it

Are ya sure it was quiet?
>>
>>19371244
So how is this spooky in any way? Go post this on /soc/ or something you fatherless bitchhog
>>
>>19371244
>I can see his brain coming out of a crack in his skull
bwahahaha wtf
>>
>>19371697
Ive read this creepypasta many times since around 2005.
>>
Someone help me out, what was that story about the online game that a guy played after 20 years and he found one other person still playing it?
>>
>>19372101
Wow, must make you feel real powerful and strong talking shit like that over the internet.
>>
>>19372132
Strong as He-Man nigga, strong as He-man.
>>
>>19372128

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PRgATG6PUA0
>>
>>19372159
Ah that's the one. Thanks.
>>
>>19371184
was it malevolent, or just scary?
>>
>>19371157
>tldr
>anon and family aggro and get jumped by a wookie
>>
>>19372189
It probably just wants others to know it's pain, or who it was and their fate. Maybe just make it's presence known, I don't know.

It's like that video that got posted of some guy going into a cave reviewing a flashlight and he hears multiple ghosts of miners who died. I don't know how the afterlife works like everyone else; but being that miner trapped down there for possibly eternity must be awful, maybe reliving your moments before death. Then some idiot comes in for le youtube money and he can actually hear you. You'd probably want to tell him everything because you haven't spoken to anyone in 200 years, and it's only a matter of time before the entrance collapses and now no-one will ever see or remember you.

I guess what I'm getting at is being a ghost and being desperate to communicate something, a message or just being spooky or full of anger. That human puddle ghost definitely wanted little anon to know there was an awful landslide.
>>
File: painwheel__by_anaugi-d6h7e7c.png (407KB, 1024x1085px) Image search: [Google]
painwheel__by_anaugi-d6h7e7c.png
407KB, 1024x1085px
>>19371160
>>
>>19371160
kill urself
>>
>>19371184
why do people capitalize random words?
>>
>>19372994
They're German
>>
>>19372101
Just wanna let /x/ know what a retarded summerfag looks like. Everyone take notes.
>>
>>19373006
What does that have to do with it? Sorry, I don't know much about the language.
>>
>>19373019
All nouns are capitalized in German
>>
File: 1461009546162.png (2MB, 5000x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1461009546162.png
2MB, 5000x1760px
>>19371017
Bruh fucking RIP /x/
>>
File: if you value your lives, run.png (183KB, 855x351px) Image search: [Google]
if you value your lives, run.png
183KB, 855x351px
im back for a little while before work
>>
File: despair.png (139KB, 846x678px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
139KB, 846x678px
not so much spoopy than a "really made me think"
>>
>>19371139
>camping with dad in the woods near our house
>autistic jogging woman comes to loiter
>dad doesn't want me to catch retardedness from her
>spooks me to this day
jesus christ i'd be horrified boychik
>>
Fucking bump. Shit i wish i had some good stories
>>
>>19373463
Cool.
But from what? The sun.
>>
>>19371160
This would have worked on me if I saw it anywhere besides 4chan
>>
>>19371079
You thinking of me? Maybe I should do a new thread, I've definitely been neglecting my binders lately.
>>
Ah, I actually read the thread and see people are posting some of the ones I transcribed. Glad it's been worth my time to do it, it's hard because I've got dyslexia and it takes me a while to do each one. Probably why I've been such a shit about posting lately.
>>
File: man in the woods.png (289KB, 1269x3822px) Image search: [Google]
man in the woods.png
289KB, 1269x3822px
>>19371017
Somebody told me when I reposted this that is about the Fae, I don't really know but I don't ever see this one posted except for the time I downloaded it.

>>19371543
Finally, I've been looking for this version for a looooooong time anon. Thank you from the bottom of muh heart.
>>
File: 1500840104052.png (453KB, 2109x4522px) Image search: [Google]
1500840104052.png
453KB, 2109x4522px
>>19371647
Recently downloaded this, you're welcome.
>>
>>19371017
>be me
>be young
>get out of bed one night to get something to drink
>puppy is dead on kitchen floor
>blood every were
>it had parvo
>people who sold us the dog said it had its shots but clearly it didnt
>realize shit dies
>watch dad throw it in the dumpster
>>
>>19371647
I have the continuation it gets worse let me find it on mobile
>>
>>19374505
>>19374341
>>
>>19374341
shit thanks, ive been looking for it for ages
>>
>>19374677
Another archivist! Cool!
>>
>>19374764
yeh, i've been saving stuff for a few months. my colletion is only about 20-30 large, though
>>
>>19374314
>>19374319
oh, it actually is you, sorry for being rude in the other thread. how many binders do you have, out of interest?
>>
>>19374341
im probably just dumb but i dont get this at all what was up with her? why did the bear move and shit? is this just a meme or am i missing something?
anyone wanna help my dumb ass out?
>>
>>19374319

Always loved your threads dude, I was in the original, and the second. Awesome work man, the internet needs more people like you
>>
bump. missing threads like this one
>>
>>19371079
>>19371089

Good shit. Don't let this thread die yet.
>>
File: Spooky Story.png (289KB, 820x2020px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky Story.png
289KB, 820x2020px
>>
>>19373182
Ah, good to know, thanks anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 550x413px
>>19371017
>>19371017
>Big bear region, 2009.
>Group camping trip to buddypal's cabin
>errbody asleep except me and Saranon.
>she's flicking the bean and I'm listening, stealth-strokin it.
No, I had no chance, she was with 4-year boyfriend, who wasn't present on trip. Stupidly loyal while he cheated. Lol.

suddenly shadow.exe
>mine is only bunk near window, I pretend to wake up and peek.
>human shadow/shape is loudly trudging across clearing outside cabin.
>looks like slightly obese man with trucker hat and noticeable limp.
>vanishes into darkness.
>I've been up here enough to know that nobody can move that efficiently without NODs or a flashlight. But there the nigga went...
>think whatever, pretend to fall back asleep.
>a few mins later Saranon resumes rubbing one out.
>she cums.
>I stealth cum.
Hot.bat.

>Next morning no sign of man/tracks.
>Saranon, Tylerbro and I go hiking.
>mikeykun Briansan saw nothing the next morning.

Two Years Later

>Mikeykun, Briansan, Tylerbro and I back at cabin. All but Briansan go to shoot our guns.
Bitchwastired.gif
>when we get back, Brainsan describes seeing older man on foot passing by the cabin.

Slightly obese.
Limp.
Trucker hat.
Blue safari shirt.
Hunting slacks.

>Tylerbro and I look at each other.

>Description matches uncle of his father who practically LIVED at that cabin until he died in the 90s...

MFW...
>>
>>19371089
it's always a fucking skinwalker story. EVERY.FUCKING.TIME. can we get away from these fucking shit stories, it's been that for like 4 years now. get a new damn innawoods topic.
>>
>>19373454
This picture is accurate as fuck.
>>
I like these threads, most of this board is just obscure occultism and other retarded shit. Need more of this
>>
People saving greentext images instead of just copy pasting is what killed /x/. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>19371697
Nice pasta but the part where the water turns red from her blood kinda ruined it.
How could you bleed while beeing cooked ? Your blood would just clot from the heat
>>
File: unnamed~30.gif (414KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed~30.gif
414KB, 500x212px
I need more stories.
Ive read everything here
More monster stories please, i beg of thee
>>
>>19371098
Goddamn snorks, man
>>
>>19371244
This story is pretty horrific. Jeez.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.