[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realise that the external (that which is outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1439939248897.png (317KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439939248897.png
317KB, 393x500px
>tfw you realise that the external (that which is outside of self) is one big illusion here to trap us and keep us bound to karma and the physical realm
>tfw everything comes from a space of lack and even 'falling' in love is a trap
>tfw everything you see, hear, touch, taste, is a reflection of The Beast

Honestly, what terrible design..
>>
All a means to an end, I'd say enjoy the ride, but that'd sound like just another agent of (insert manipulative/vindictive/omni_potent_present_scient being here). Empathy leads to obedience. Apathy towards self destruction. (Insert witty famous quote here). It's almost like you need to be lucky, and predetermined to be the one. Who's to say you don't have the essence of the beast within you too? (Hint: it's a bitter sweet existence). I too long for a complex, understood, deserved, favorable escape
>>
>>19370429
Fun Fact: Reality is never what our minds tell us it is.
>>
>>19370523
Isn't this statement paradoxical if I take it for truth?
>>
>>19370429
"O Dhanañjaya, rid yourself of all fruitive activities by devotional service, and surrender fully to that consciousness. Those who want to enjoy the fruits of their work are misers." (Bg 2.49)

"One who engages in full devotional service, unfailing in all circumstances, at once transcends the modes of material nature and thus comes to the level of Brahman." (Bg 14.26)

Attempting to attain happiness by enjoying the material world only drags you down anon, take shelter under Krishna and he will deliver you from the illusion of maya.
>>
>tfw you realise ego is fake
>>
>>19370429
This Hell on Earth was constructed by man. It can be unconstructed by man. Believe in Heaven on Earth, friend. It will manifest itself through belief in something greater, known as Unconditional Love. I recommend all anons genuinely wanting to experience joy and pure bliss join me envisioning a new and brighter world. Please, do it before it is too late. Not sure how much longer until the Great Divide occurs. I say this out of love, not out of fear. Everyone has to make their final choice eventually.
>>
>>19371992
If that were the case then everyone would be able to ascend regardless of the programming, it would be embedded in them without having to embrace the spirit. Secondly, we would remember ourselves our entire lives and not forget who were are after a certain amount of time. If the Hell was constructed by man, that is.
>>
>>19371992

What Great Divide are you speaking of?
>>
File: Buddha Wojak.jpg (60KB, 320x408px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha Wojak.jpg
60KB, 320x408px
>>19370647
>>19371992
>god worship
>>
>>19370429

realize something else if it doesn't suit you.
>>
>>19370429
Everything is an illusion because all is one!?
>lawofone.info?
>>
>>19370529
Empyreal Truth is paradoxical by human standards.
>>
>>19373562
>everyone would be able to ascend regardless of the programming
yes, in the end all beings are capable of ascending, programming is an illusion
>it would be embedded in them without having to embrace the spirit
no and yes, enlightenment is achievable to a certain extent without recognizing divinity, as shown by the Buddha. Though he did not see the full picture.
>we would remember ourselves our entire lives and not forget who were are after a certain amount of time
you do not understand time. Also it was "you" who put the veil of ignorance upon your nature to become mortal in the first place
>If the Hell was constructed by man, that is.
If it is not constructed by man, then who? Who causes your suffering if not those who cause your suffering? You.

>>19373573
The great timeline split. The "end" times. The New Earth or the New World Order. You cannot exist in both timelines, and your spirit will manifest in one of these.

>>19373906
You do not need to worship gods, though if you read the Tibetan book of the dead you realize that lesser gods are simply forms of the "Self", or what I would call Divinity or the All that Is.
But in the end, nothing can save you from yourself except for yourself, and it is a decision of what each of us wishes to experience that manifests itself into our experience.
>>
File: 1416173941211.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416173941211.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>tfw you realise for the first time there is no self
>>
>>19374108
>yes, in the end all beings are capable of ascending, programming is an illusion
I meant programming wouldn't affect them at all and they wouldn't feed into the lies perpetuated by this world.
>no and yes, enlightenment is achievable to a certain extent without recognizing divinity, as shown by the Buddha. Though he did not see the full picture.
Buddha was led to believe he was a knower.
>you do not understand time. Also it was "you" who put the veil of ignorance upon your nature to become mortal in the first place
This reality is a punishment. You don't have a choice but to be here until you are recognized by the Divine and assimilated.
>If it is not constructed by man, then who? Who causes your suffering if not those who cause your suffering? You
You have free will so you know you suffer, nothing causes your suffering, it is the natural state of the human.
>>
File: 1501363900205.gif (682KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501363900205.gif
682KB, 320x240px
>>19374117
>tfw you realise for the first time there is no self
>tfw you realise
>you
(you)
(((you)))
>>
File: 1460508849982.jpg (185KB, 534x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1460508849982.jpg
185KB, 534x1236px
>>19374134(You)

>>19374117(You)

>(You)
>>
>>19370429
>falling in love is a trap
r9k please leave
>>
>tfw you realise that all these religions faggots bring up every moment are lies to lead you astray
>>
There is nothing but then there is awareness of this nothing who has compassion for All there is.
>>
>>19374935
>this nothing who has compassion
You do realize that if the world isn't literally filled with psychopaths then the emotional connotation of that message will only draw people toward you and away from the self-realization that comes with the silence that naturally occurs when one allows themselves to meditate, right?

But you probably already understood that, enlightened being that you are.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.