[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/. Have you guys heard of "space rocket mona lisa"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Mona lisa space rocket.jpg (163KB, 440x979px) Image search: [Google]
Mona lisa space rocket.jpg
163KB, 440x979px
Sup /x/.

Have you guys heard of "space rocket mona lisa"? It's another of mona lisa's secrets.

If you mirror the image, and put them together. The Rocket will be visible.
Mona lisa comes from space, all these alien and paranormal, anomalies are real, if it's real. And it's real because they literally marked the painting.

I'm gonna post more secrets of it.
>>
File: monalisasimge.jpg (337KB, 1600x1209px) Image search: [Google]
monalisasimge.jpg
337KB, 1600x1209px
>>19369489
>>
File: monalisasimgeat.jpg (542KB, 1600x1209px) Image search: [Google]
monalisasimgeat.jpg
542KB, 1600x1209px
>>
Holy shit
>>
File: monalisasimge45degrees.jpg (543KB, 1600x1209px) Image search: [Google]
monalisasimge45degrees.jpg
543KB, 1600x1209px
And that's the "secret of number" part.
>>
>>19369494
so i see the book of the dead from Egypt. some one care to explain that shit to me.
>>
File: monalisasimge30minutes.jpg (543KB, 1600x1209px) Image search: [Google]
monalisasimge30minutes.jpg
543KB, 1600x1209px
The little Leonardo was so smart, that he used measurements that beyond his mind.

>>19369504
Mona's dead.
>>
>>19369489 Ballhead's propaganda.
>>
File: monalisasimge15seconds.jpg (542KB, 1600x1209px) Image search: [Google]
monalisasimge15seconds.jpg
542KB, 1600x1209px
If we proceed to investigation,

There's a white knight / the "temple knight" on the clockwise section of the painting. Leonardo was drawing the future.
>>
No. If you mirror a lot of shit the same thing would happen.
>>
File: monalisasimge09degrees.jpg (542KB, 1600x1209px) Image search: [Google]
monalisasimge09degrees.jpg
542KB, 1600x1209px
The rocket of Leonardo, tells "15" to it's viewer at non mirrored view.

>>19369520
Leonardo draw that background on purpose. And someone mirrored and cracked the code.

It need to be mirrored. Because alien can't read the half.
>>
Leonardo truly was a genius ahead of his time... Even now we find new shit in a shitty overrated painting.
And now a serious question...
>How do we know that Mona Lisa is the Original? Remember it was stolen and forgeries were made to scam rich idiots.
>>
45°30'15"n 09°06'54"e

Only original mona lisa
>>
>>19369523

Imagination. Anyone who has ever lived has the capabilities to dream.
>>
Good bread have a bump
>>
>>19369489

great!!! OP IS A MORON THAT SHOULD KYS HIMSELF!
>>
schizophrenia
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.