[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ i wanna ask, is there something unusual with this so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 231526.jpg (9KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
231526.jpg
9KB, 223x226px
Hey /x/ i wanna ask, is there something unusual with this song, my gf had a nightmare in which the background music was this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mVW8tgGY_w&feature=youtu.be

only you tards can help with this little info provided
>>
>>19368841
Did you do any research yourself before posting this? If so what were your findings? Or do you just expect to post a link with a generic pepe hoping we'd do the work for you
>>
>>19368874
Beethoven composed it in 1810 when he was practically deaf. There is no distinct evidence as to who Elise is and also no records, letters or accounts as to there being an Elise in Beethoven's life.

For a reason unknown in 1822 Beethoven re-visited the piece and made some sketches that were never published in his lifetime.
One of the two women considered to have been the reason for the composition

they found what was believed to be the composition in Beethoven's writing in her possession after her death
but then it mysteriously disappeared right after
No one is in fact sure that the piece is called 'Für Elise' but one of Beethoven's researchers claimed to have seen this as the dedication on the original autograph
And also the piece was published for the first time in 1865
38 years after Beethoven's death
and also 55 years since it was composed
>>
>>19368930
Cool story, but all you did was tell me the history of the song. You really haven't given much to go on here.
>>
>>19368940
Yeah, that's all a normie who has no knowage can do, that's why i asked help from the edgiest people on 4chan
>>
>>19368841
I believe our god is in trouble, something bad has happened to him.
>>
>>19368841
Can you tell us what happened in the nightmare?

>>19369086
Who is your God? Are you referring to Jesus? Why/what do you think happened?
>>
>>19368841
It's probably nothing, chances are she heard that song not too long ago and it made an impact on her, which is why she dreamed about it.
>>
>>19368841
Elise was Beethoven's waifu.
>>
>>19368957
You talk like a shill, OP faggot confirmed.
This is a pointless thread with fuckall to go on.
>>
>>19368874
no
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.