[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it's possible for directed energy weapons to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: RR.png (342KB, 822x1040px) Image search: [Google]
RR.png
342KB, 822x1040px
Do you think it's possible for directed energy weapons to be used to trigger an earthquake?

I made a post last night but people told me to delete it. But I'm ready to talk about it.
I was on the USS Ronald Reagan when Fukashima happened. Some people on my ship believe a device was used to cause it.
>>
There's a god with 6 arms living inside the core of the earth and when he farts, an earthquake forms.
>>
>>19367114
Whatever you say tripfag.
>>
File: 1496151145150.jpg (27KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496151145150.jpg
27KB, 400x320px
>>19367088
>Pic related
I find it Quite possible OP...
What kind of device can do such a thing? Idk.
Also... there was any Restricted Area for you guys on the USS Reagan when Fukushima happened?
>>
>>19367088

Yes, easily.

A powerful one could rip the whole planet apart.
>>
>>19367250
There's tons of restricted areas on the ship you aren't able to go unless you have the proper security clearance. The engine room was off limits to the majority of the ship (about 6000 people) but that's where I worked.
>>
>>19367268
Adding to that, the ship is fucking massive, they aren't lying when they say it's a city. Having spent four years on it I would say I've seen about 40% of it. There are so many places that I have had no reason to go. All the levels above the hangar bay for example, I had no business up there, including the super structure.
>>
>>19367268
>>19367289
Well okay then...
I just have been in the Juan Sebastian Elcano(Spanish Navy) twice and it's small af compared to the Reagan.
>>
>>19367316
I just googled that, the one with the sails? Yeah, if that's the one then a carrier is worlds away in size. The ship was so big we had two convenience stores on board where you could buy snacks, sodas, cigarettes and extra boxers and socks and shit.
>>
>>19367114
Fuck off attention whore
>>
So no one has any questions or ideas?
>>
>>19367782
Sadly no. :(
But it would neat if the Reagan had one such weapon... but surely that kind of weapon needs a shitload energy.
And yep, the Elcano is that one with Sails.
>>
>>19367088
Delete this.
You may come to regret it.
>>
sp is it your belief that the DEW was fired from the Reagan? IF so why? Also why do you all believe it was DEW what is the evidence?

I am positive we have Direct energy weapons able to cause earthquakes and other natural disasters.

From the research I've done, in a nutshell:

1) the tech was first discovered by oil field surveyors when the frequency of their waves used to bounce off oil underground to detect it resonated with an underground fault or plate, causing a short, mini, accidental earthquake.

The guy explaining this stated that this accidental earthquake used hundreds of times less powerful equipment than our US government has.
>>
Didn't Tesla claim to have created a divice with such capabilities but smashed it after he realized it's potential?
>>
>>19367327
>they aren't lying when they say it's a city
> had two convenience stores on board
>>
>>19369553
For a single ship having two stores is impressive as fuck.
>>
>>19367088

This was common knowledge already 10 years ago. Look up HAARP
>>
File: 37912-200.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
37912-200.png
4KB, 200x200px
>>19369526

woowoowoowoowoo
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>19369553
It's not bullshit. There are two convenience stores on the carrier. Pic related is one of them. Here's a video of someone shopping at one on the George Washington, which is also a Nimitz Class carrier.

I have documents that prove I was on the ship during that time, if anyone wants me to post them. Of course I would black my name out and any identifying information.
>>
File: navy.jpg (47KB, 528x680px) Image search: [Google]
navy.jpg
47KB, 528x680px
>>19370970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9cTCwezCQM

The video.

And a document.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.