[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /x/, lurker here, bringing my own questions to you all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Sup, /x/, lurker here, bringing my own questions to you all.

I'm a 23 M with plenty of history with both LSD and DMT, as a means to think more on my recurring dream I have had since early childhood.

The dream is reflective of my physical location is at the time of sleeping, meaning the room is always exactly as IRL, except there's a being always standing in the doorway glaring at me. He (I've just sort of personified it as a he, I guess for psychological simplicity) is generally shapeless, but there's sort of a distinctly smokey outline or so, and two glowing red eyes that are pretty piercing.

I've done some research and asked around and alot of the time I'm met with the idea that he's either another facet of myself, or some sort of spiritual guardian. In the dreams He has a seriously heavy presence, and because of that it was a nightmare, but as I've grown it's become much less scary as a dream, as much as familiar. He usually shows up punctually, anytime I sleep somewhere new, he appears. More than this, the one time I've smoked DMT, he appeared to me without me being asleep. I didn't take the usual close your eyes route, with that drug but found myself moving around and closing doors that were open in that room, where I could see the black smoke of his presence whispering out the sides.

Also, anytime I 'call' on him whenever I'm conscious, as in try to invoke the feeling he usually gives me, I get a strange sort of rush. It feels like wind rushing from the base of my chest to my neck, with goosebumps.

I'm here cause you are all much more versed in this sort of stuff than me, so...thoughts?
>>
>>19365970
As experiences go, that's a pretty imposing one. Usually stuff like this only occurs at rare or emotional times in people's lives. I can't say I know what you're dealing with, but it's weird even among similar encounters like this.
>>
Get a diary faggot, no one cares.
>>
>>19366001
Is there any precedence for anything like this?
>>
File: 1495918428108.jpg (17KB, 308x223px) Image search: [Google]
1495918428108.jpg
17KB, 308x223px
>>19366019
>precedence
>>
>>19366019
Lots of people having repeating figures in their dreams, seeming entities that have been there their entire life or from a very young age. Usually they show up under specific conditions, but yours seems almost like it's waiting. Sort of casting an "I'll be here" type aura. You might get a different impression, I'm just guessing here.
>>
>>19366037
It's kind of like that but it's also very threatening feeling, with a weird twinge of that 'I'll be here' you mentioned.

Something like that, anyways.
>>
>>19366670
I understand why it would seem threatening, but it doesn't sound aggressive. As strong a presence as it sounds like it is, I'd think it would have tried something by now if it wanted to.
>>
>>19366695
That's true enough I guess.

I suppose what I'm trying to figure out is if there's a form of possession going on here, or if it's just something my mind has created for me. A friend had this idea it could be some eldritch horror or something but I daresay he was just licking my ass about it, because I don't think something like that could be contained in a human body, as far as I've read about things that would equate that sort of weight class, I guess.
>>
>>19366731
>or if it's just something my mind has created
There's no way of knowing without investigating further. If it were possession... Have you ever blacked out? (Like, spontaneously, not just after a night of heavy drinking.)
>>
>>19366747
Nothing like that, desu. My drug use history is only acid, DMT, and weed. Funnily, I didn't smoke pot until after the first two, I learned to take a proper hit on DMT. And I don't drink, so I haven't had any blackouts or anything like that. I'm pretty mindful about what I do with my body, in terms of what goes in.

Uh, but no. No blackouts, unless I'm at the utmost amount of pissed I can be, which doesn't happen very often at all, if ever. Maybe 2011 was the last time I was mad enough to yell at someone?
>>
>>19366775
So, no signs of possession, and entity appears chill though menacing. Is that about right as far as you can tell?
>>
>>19366796
That's accurate.

He's threatening in the same way standing on a really high ledge feels, very ominous
>>
>>19366812
>the same way standing on a really high ledge feels
Is that a thought you've had before or is that only something you've come to verbalize since making this thread?
>>
>>19366830
Just now. I struggle to sort of translate that feeling to words, because it's almost become a comforting ominous feeling, maybe some sort of weird Stockholm thing is going on, idk.

But he just has a very heavy presence
>>
>>19366840
Have you ever tried talking to it?
>>
>>19366853
I'm usually very paralyzed in my dreams with him. When I was younger, it was mostly fear. Now it's fascination? I still can't move, in the dreams. It's one of those very real ones where you're able to control things. I can move my head and stuff, arms, but I can't use my body much more than that.

In a word, yes? But the conversation is very one way.

He does occasionally show up in other dreams but dream!me is always registering him as just another person in the thing and of no importance.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.