[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently got interested in mysticism and magic, I've not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: meme_wizard.jpg (21KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
meme_wizard.jpg
21KB, 410x410px
I recently got interested in mysticism and magic, I've not yet delved that deep into into the subject and I have to admit I'm not yet fully convinced but I'm inclined to believe in the idea of the supernatural.

I'm curious about /pol/'s supposed egregore or thoughtform in pepe or kek. How exactly does sharing a bunch of images of a frog supposed to be altering reality? When they supposedly used it to elect Trump, how did the frog image translate into the election of a president?

Also, is physical community not a requirement for the creation of the thoughtform? I know the memers on /pol/ are not concentrated on one part of the US alone, but isn't the reason why cults that subscribe to practicing magic meet up every once in a while because their being together enhances the magical energy?

Mystics, please enlighten me on this or point me to some information to read up on.
>>
Can you sit with yourself for 24 hours?
>>
>>19364792
>How exactly does sharing a bunch of images of a frog supposed to be altering reality?
Thoughts can alter reality. When a lot of people feed a thought form it becomes more real, more entangled with reality. Hence gods.

>is physical community not a requirement for the creation of the thoughtform?
It's not. Tulpas are thought forms, the only difference is they become a part of you which is inconvenient to say the least.

>isn't the reason why cults that subscribe to practicing magic meet up every once in a while because their being together enhances the magical energy?
Yeah, it shows how new you are. Don't take this the bad way, I appreciate the honesty and interest.

If you're willing to put time into this start from energy manipulation, meditation, cleaning your chakras and go ahead and read new energy ways v2 and the kybalion to begin with.

I'm not bothering explaining to you the exact answers to what you asked because if you start practicing you'll figure it out on your own soon enough. Also I'm too sleep deprived to explain to you where you got it wrong, right or semi-right.
>>
Esoteric Hitlerism!
>>
>>19364792
Every action alters reality. In Kek's case, they aren't trying to alter reality by posting images, they already believe in Kek and posting images is their form of worship. It also helps raise awareness about their faith.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.