[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

previous thread: >>19361943 Yesterday It got late here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: aeie.jpg (20KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
aeie.jpg
20KB, 254x198px
previous thread:
>>19361943

Yesterday It got late here and I went to bed.

So far nobody got them all right.

The questions are:

1. In Alchemy, what's the subject of the Great Work?

2. Who is the King of the World?

3. What's the difference between the illuminati, the freemasons and the rosicrucians?

4. What's the Holy Grial?

5. What do you know about the White Brotherhood?

If you get at least part of an answer righ you get the right to ask about the rest of the answer. Don't reply with short answers. So far the people who have replied with one-word responses were people trying to sound smart but were clueless. You have more chances to at least get part of the answer right if you elaborate. Don't overdo it tho.

I check this thread from time to time along the day. If it gets archived I'll make another so if Im late to answer just wait or check the catalog if this get's archived before I get to check your answers.
>>
>>19364775
are you an advanced hermetist? can you give some typs and tricks to a neophyte?
I think the subject of the Great Work is to break the circle of reincarnation, escape the material plane and rejoin the All
have you ever met Poimandres?
>>
>>19364775

Have you considered that you're a wankbasket that isn't contributing to the board at all?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.