[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it , this board is the dregs of society, of the ugly a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Admit it , this board is the dregs of society, of the ugly and sensation seeking, of people obsessed with materialism and identity, of pseudo intellectuals who like to hear themselves talk and sound smart, and of people who are empty and hungry on the inside for moving forward if they can escape the chamber they are stuck in

who the hell are you all doing this for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX4qLAQZC-g
>>
Eh, theres some evil stuff here. I used to be a witch, and i posted alot here. But i got a job and am now in school. Now i just come to spread the good news about Jesus Christ. Speaking of which, you should be nicer the the people here! Alot of them have just had a hard time, and could really make it if someone just convince them they could.
>>
>of pseudo intellectuals who like to hear themselves talk and sound smart,

pot meet kettle
>>
>>19363589

maybe they need music
>>
Rude.
>>
>>19363559
>I'm so much better than all of you people. Look, my music taste is outlandish and unique
>>
>>19363596

literally this. good music is food for the soul.
>>
>>19363559
This place is great for gathering souls. So many fucking idiots who play around with stuff they don't fully understand, most of whom are already part of the most toxic on the entire planet, Who are willing to give away their soul for literally nothing.
>>
File: 0SdbaSm.jpg (48KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
0SdbaSm.jpg
48KB, 453x439px
>>19363866
This board could be cool. Except for people like you. Souls aren't real. Fuck off already.
>>
All I can hope for is that no one is posting on x with a theme other than tommorow, and with the lights turned on

if people cant even do that we cant even start
>>
>>19363975

it could also do with the the delusional schizo's but what can you do?
>>
>>19363975
>irony
>>
>>19363559
Myself...? I'm only on here for the spook threads honestly.
>>
>>19363975
You're taking it literally? This is why so many of you don't understand the books you claim to empower you.
>>
>>19363559
okay. i admit it.
>>
This thread is a mess.
>>
I come here for the fiction. I'm planning to write spooky children stories.

I also like the lulz
>>
I just want a place where I feel like I'm wanted ;~;
>>
>>19364442
make it yourself.
>>
>>19363559
The problem here is the roleplay
>>
>>19363559
projection
>>
File: image.png (113KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113KB, 274x200px
>>19363559
>projecting intensifies
>>
>>19364017
Quote someone saying a book empowers him.
>>
>>19363559
4chan generally? Absolutely.
>>
>>19363589
I hope you know there are very many holders of advanced degrees that practice Witchcraft, Ceremonial Magick, Folk Magic, etc. and have done quite well for themselves without (((The Nazarene))) in their lives. You make it sound like everybody who practices witchcraft is a tumblerina.
>>
File: hdgi.jpg (89KB, 912x642px) Image search: [Google]
hdgi.jpg
89KB, 912x642px
>>19363559
>>19363559
>>19363559
>>
>>19363559

I would agree. But as someone who acknowledges that they have no life and need to thoroughly re-evaluate themselves, there are some good threads, as few and far between they may be.
>>
>>19363559
YOU EXPLAINED ART
>>
Of course it is. That describes the entirety of 4chan to an extent. We're all outcasts and NEETs, people who never learned or never had a reason to learn to get along IRL. /x/ takes the worst of the worst, and if you thought /b/ was the worst board on 4chan, then we're the worst of the worst of the worst. We're all irredeemable bastards among a diverse array of irredeemable bastards.

If you can't tolerate Schizos, fundies, shills, true buhleevers, mystics, assholes, Jews, and the occasional Freemason who's lost his way, then you don't belong on this board. Go find a spooky story, screencap it for the next spooky stories thread and get lost. If you expect the dregs of the dregs to improve, if you expect the quality of the board to somehow magically improve, if you expect some new, sane demographic to come in and save us all from ourselves, then you're more delusional than anyone here and you're in for a rude awakening when nothing happens. Ever.
>>
well people always tell me i'm attractive, but i'm definitely sensation seeking (i love drugs and sex for example), that has nothing to do with my experience with the occult however

it sounds like you've just shut yourself out to it and you want to believe it's fake

i get it, i was like you before
>>
>>19365848

OP here

I believe x is better than b..

b needs to be nuked from orbit
>>
>>19363559
And yet you're here Anon
>>
>>19363559

x could become so much more, but people choose to stay in thier current state

sad really

unless of course it is intentional disinformation an distraction to prevent people on x from growing closer together and start asking questions/ having real conversations/ research

people wouldnt like that, especially the new age hacks out there

I encourage you all to study the epistemology of the paranormal/ conspiracies, the people who push them are just as mysterious
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.