[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an OMEGA male, I have trascended the boundaries of the human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Me irl.jpg (32KB, 700x432px) Image search: [Google]
Me irl.jpg
32KB, 700x432px
I am an OMEGA male, I have trascended the boundaries of the human mind, and have completely opened my mind.

AMA
>>
You're not a real transcendent male until you've also opened your anus
>>
>>19362660
I implement ritual anal sex as part of my daily prayer. A Sibian works wonders on the male G-spot.
Any questions?
>>
>>19362667
I didn't realize they had those that go that deep. What do you pray to/for while you have it in your ass?
>>
>>19362656
hey anon, its Goliath. what do you want here?
>>
>>19362753
This time, I'll take over
>>
>>19362656
>>19362660
IS this what you want OMEGA male?
>>
>>19362782
OP here, who hasn't opened their anus to some THICC piece of shit??
That ain't what being OMEGA is about my man
>>
>>19362656

oh really now, you have reached enlightenemnt?

what do you feel?
>>
>>19362987
nothing, that's what enlightment is all about, when you are all, you turn intho nothing
>>
>>19362656
>omega male
>literally lower than beta
wew
>>
File: 707e7e86ddc8fe4f56eb7acba3e237ef.jpg (314KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
707e7e86ddc8fe4f56eb7acba3e237ef.jpg
314KB, 1280x956px
The Male is the Alpha.

The Female is the Omega.

The King and Queen of the Alchemical Wedding.

The Queen is the Salt which is fixed and receptive, the King is the Sulfur which is volatile and penetrating.
>>
>>19362656
Nigga, you ain't St. Germain.
>>
>>19363217
Kek this...
>>
>>19363202
Whatever you say Drunvalo
>>
>>19362667
How?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.