[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm interested in missing 411 if anyone has some info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

Hey, I'm interested in missing 411 if anyone has some info on the disappearances please post it here. Anything mysterious national park disappearance related works too.
>>
Bumpiddiy
>>
>>19362465
I think maybe buy the books bro? It has the info lol
>>
>>19364087
You don't have to buy the books. There's tons of Youtube videos of old podcasts and radioshows where they bring the guy on and he talks about Missing 411 for a few hours. I think they even made a movie.
>>
>>19364106
Yeah I agree that's what sparked my interest, the interviews. But for all the case stuff, the books have much more information. I say buy em but I mean shit, download them like I did
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19362465

[Research Threads]:

1) [/HTG/ Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/%2FHTG%2F/start/3%2F30%2F17/] (Trafficking Research)

2) [KB Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)
>>
>>19364151
>download them like I did

Where can you download them? I've searched all over the web for pirated copies and have never found any.
>>
>>19362465
>be me 16 yo in New York City. My first time and walking with 3 friends who were from the east coast. I was from a smallish town in Northern Minnesota. We crossed a street and it was so crowded and I got disoriented. Didn't know where I was, confused on to which direction I was supposed to go. My friends didn't notice that I wasn't walking with them. I stand still and finally the crowd thins out and I see my friends on the other side of the street. I ran to catch up with them. It never happened to me again. We crossed several busy streets. My friends never noticed that I was so far way from them.
>>
>>19362465
compare this map with the map of 'blue' counties from the 2016 election for an interesting revelation!
>>
File: XDoubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
XDoubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>19364151
Here is your (You), you lying son of a bitch. Point me to the downloads or go tripfag somewhere else.
>>
>>19367232
>>
>>19367232
>>19367272
Mystery solved, it's just dumb liberals being dumb liberals.
>>
>>19367232
High population centers have more disappearances? Cities tend toward liberal/democratic views? Wow, that IS revelating!
>>
File: Screencap_743.jpg (33KB, 630x496px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap_743.jpg
33KB, 630x496px
>>19367262
>eyeroll
>>
>>19367807

It's faggots like you that sometimes make me regret sharing. You need to have your little boy-cunt slapped.

>>19367262

Here you go, Anon.

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/77X7ivau/file.html

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/aqKtWhRA/file.html
>>
>>19362465

I've only listened to a bit of David Paulides, but I do have some stuff to share. I grew up a white trash hillbilly in rural appalachia, great smoky mountains region which is that huge cluster in tennessee on your map. I've always been sensitive to paranormal things, and when it is nighttime here, it is sensory overload. I can feel the forest crawling with entities, enticing me to come into the woods.

My parents were eclectic weirdos into pagan stuff which probably fermented a lot of my beliefs about what is going on with the whole ordeal. My mom had a ritual where she would offer milk and other shit to the land wights (elves, faeries, peekers...basically inter-dimensional folk beings) around our home.

The most terrifying and weirdest experience I had was when my parents were out of town. I didn't buy into the paranormal shit and didn't leave out a saucer of milk like they usually did. Our hunting dogs' kennel is outside about 50 yards from our house and we have a gravel road to it. It's a weekend and it's late so it's about 12am-1am before I take them outside to get ready for bed. I'm bending over pouring their water and food when I hear something huge charging at me along our gravel road and the sound stopped inches behind me. I get a rush of adrenaline and grab my flashlight and look up. As soon as I get up to look the noise stopped. There's nothing there. My dogs are freaking the fuck out. I'm terrified, but I have a gun on me so I have at least a bit of courage to look around. My house has porch lights all around it so it wasn't difficult to see if there was an animal or person or something, but there was absolutely nothing there. Out of curiosity the next day I wanted to see if I could replicate the sound. I'm 6'5 and a little over 200 lbs. I sprint across the gravel in my work boots and it was maybe 1/2 as loud as whatever made that sound.

Not a crazy story, but I still think about it
>>
>>19368013

As for theories about what is behind the disappearances, there are a lot of them. Sasquatch seems to be what a lot of people think. UFOs/ETs, skinwalkers, elves, portals. Something to note that in germanic and celtic folklore boulder fields are notorious for being the home of elves. Coincidentally, Paulides makes mention that an unusual number of missing people are either found or disappear in boulder fields.

Some of the stories that really freak me out include the guy on the cell phone talking to his girlfriend. He's freaking out talking about how something is chasing him and you hear a super disturbing demonic growl before the call ends. He was never found.

Another odd one that comes to mind were the hikers who were hiking around their house. It was a VERY familiar trail, one they knew like the back of their hand. All of a sudden they note that the trail just "changed". Like they stepped into a portal or something. If I remember correctly when they made it back home, a crazy number of days had passed while in their time, the sun hadn't even set yet.

Then of course the case from the 1800s (I think) about the little girl who went missing. When she was found she talked about "mr wolf" who fed her berries and took care of her. She wasn't dehydrated, hungry, and showed no signs of cuts or bruises when they found her, which was days after she disappeared.

Super unusual stuff. I don't think it's a coincidence that a lot of these clusters are usually areas that native americans steered clear of. Since they were a shamanic culture, they were pretty well aware of any paranormal abnormalities in an area.
>>
File: 1497665772883.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497665772883.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>19367932
lol triggered

thanks for the rest of em
>>
>>19367272
>>19367286
>implying Iowa is blue at all.
>>
>>19364087
Why would anyone buy the books when they're only sold by a shady looking Bigfoot website? You think a former cop in his 50s knows anything about web security?
>>
>>19368118
>Ricardo RETARDO
>>
>>19368077
Hey, OP here, thank you so much for your story! Really interested now, did what tried to charge you charge you loudly? Or did u just feel the pressure of it being there?
>>
>>19368013
I had something do that to me too on the other side of a fence where an 1800's graveyard is. Couple friends were there too and they ran. I was close to the fence (was going to go take some pictures at the graveyard that night). I flinched, like I leaned back and put up my dukes in case something was going to jump the fence. The rushing stopped at the tree line on the other side of the chain link. I could see into the woods but nothing was there.

Later in the same area I saw a "dogman", I think that might have been related.
>>
Does anyone have the books?
>>
>>19368085
>the rest of em

Those are the two you already have, moron - that you got from me in the first place. Thanks for confirming how fucking stupid you are. Just in case there was any doubt in anyone's mind.
>>
File: bow.jpg (51KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
bow.jpg
51KB, 394x476px
There's nothing weird going on. Children scale 2000 foot cliff-sides all the time. Delete this thread
>>
>>19368260
Force your memes somewhere else fuck face
>>
>>19367286
>>19368086
>implying Montana, Wyoming or Idaho are ever blue
>>
File: 20501_fallout_fallout_3.jpg (760KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20501_fallout_fallout_3.jpg
760KB, 1600x1200px
>>19370608
>Not reading the sarcasm because you're blinded by rage
>>
File: lucxki3.jpg (4KB, 182x139px) Image search: [Google]
lucxki3.jpg
4KB, 182x139px
>>19371058
OoooooOooo boy all this hostility really makes me want to leave
>>
the real culprit? why paulides himself. mind of the killer...hide in plain sight. all a plan to become rich writing books about it.
>>
File: ZOOOM2.png (242KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZOOOM2.png
242KB, 720x480px
>>19371221
>What if you're right?
>David Paulides travels across hundreds of years
>Kidnaps kids and sick people
>Puts them in new places
>Writes books about it
>Makes about $10k a year off the hype
>Genius.jpg
>>
>>19362465
- Missing are people with disabilities
-Missing left w/their canines
-Are found near creeks, rivers or bodies of wather
-Bad Weather is assoicated with disappearance
-Swamps and Briar Bushes associated with disappearance
-They disappear late afternoon to early evening
>>
>>19363779
Bamp
>>
>>19367272
know for a fact that map is bullshit, CO went blue.

he also said counties
>>
>>19367932
Anon delivers, as usual. Thanks bro.
>>19368085
Thanks for nothing.
>>
>>19367272
Pennsylvania is red. I live in Pennsylvania. A lot of the stories happen in Pennsylvania.
>>
>>19366288
Do you not know what LibGen is? I just typed in "Paulides" in the search bar and LibGen has 4 of his books, plus you can just type in the publisher's name and get more results.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.