[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good stories of what people experienced while in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Are there any good stories of what people experienced while in a coma? Like dreams or visions and whatnot?

I find that stuff fascinating, and would love to hear about it. Especially if anyone has first-hand accounts.
>>
>>19361421
Bump, am also fascinated with this.
>>
>>19361421
fuck you toki
>>
yeah there's a documentary, i forgot what it was called, i saw it on t.v. years ago when i was a kid.

there was a guy who was in a coma, he said he saw robots firing at eachother with lazers. oddly enough he was being resuscitated with electricity during one part of his coma.

there was another guy who said he saw pools of floating colors and that if felt like he was floating in a liquid for what felt like eternity. everything was extremely slow and he just sat there, floating, for fucking ever. he really emphasized that it felt like a millenia he was in there.

the coolest one was a girl who said she was in an open space with entities flying around that had wireframe bodies and would shift shapes while they moved. colorful geometrical designs that would move by her completely ignoring she was there.

i'm really sorry i don't remember what it was called, i don't even remember the channel. it was about people who died then came back to life. now that i think about it i think it was a series, they would interview people and have them talk about how they died and what they experienced during their "death"
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.