[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://soundcloud.com/time_cube/ti me-cube-i In 1884, mer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Time_Cube.png (34KB, 666x450px) Image search: [Google]
Time_Cube.png
34KB, 666x450px
https://soundcloud.com/time_cube/time-cube-i

In 1884, meridian time personnel met

in Washington to change Earth time.

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The bible time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much evil feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button,

it proves every believer on Earth a liar.
>>
THE CLINTONS ARE THE ONES ORCHESTRATING THE LIES. TRUMP IS JUST A PUPPET FOR OUR JEWISH OVERSEERS ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THE FOURNESS OF THE WORLD YOU WILL SEE. ONENESS IS WHAT THE CLINTONS WANT FROM YOU. IT'S WHAT THE SCUM JEW CHURCH OF 4 HORSEMEN WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THE FOUR CORNERS DO NOT EXIST AND 1 DAY IS THE TRUE WAY. IT IS NOT THE TRUE WAY. EARTH HAS 4 CORNERS SIMULTANEOUS 24 HOUR DAY
>>
H
>>
File: 1417667295422.jpg (43KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1417667295422.jpg
43KB, 500x494px
Schizophrenia general.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/time_cube/time-cube-i
>>
>>19361358
I'm schizophrenic and this picture is absolutely hilarious!
>>
>>19361358
WE ARE NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC THE KIKE MEDIA AND ACADEMIA SIMPLY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THAT ANYONE WHO SEEKS TRUTH AND OBJECTIVE REALITY IS ILL. THOSE WHO BOW DOWN TO THE CLINTONS SOROS NIGGER LOVING JEWISH SATANIC CULT GOVERNMENT BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE ILL THE QUEERS AND HOMOSEXUALS AND THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE ONENESS OF GOD ARE THE ILL ONES I SEEK OBJECTIVE TRUTH AND REALITY AND THE WORLD IS SIMULTANEOUS 24 HOUR DAYS WEEKS 1 YEAR IS TRULY 4 YEARS IN OUR WORLD WE ORBIT THE SUN 4 TIMES SIMULTANEOUSLY IN MULTIPLE 4 QUADRANTS OF TIME CUBE THESE UNGODLY GOVERNMENT FAT CATS ARE WRONG ACADEMIA IS WRONG THEY SIMPLY WANT TO TELL YOU LIES TO KEEP YOU DOWN
>>
File: died_for_your_spins.jpg (114KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
died_for_your_spins.jpg
114KB, 957x960px
>>19361231
>>19361281
>>19361526
The fact that this person can NOT own a firearm infuriates me.
>>
>>19361723
POISON
>>
>>19361231
Can you explain in plain english?
>>
>>19361231
>there are 4 days
You realize that something like a "Day" is a concept just like "an inch" "squaremeter" or "second"?

Eternal darkness and Permanent light.
No such thing as Tomorrow ever existed outside your mind.
And as there is no Yesterday and no Tomorrow, there is also no Today.
Only Here and Now which is an experience unique in every perceivable thing.
So I might aswell say there are as many days as there are people experiencing it.
>>
>>19361231
God bless you. How did you make it this far into the internet?
>>
>>19361723
Your post have more truth that the whole bible
>>
>>19361723
Thank God I live in America where they can. Haha i fucking love it.
>>
I'm Satan and im locked here forever. Any suggestions?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.