[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I made this thread before and it got nothing let's try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 306x204px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 306x204px
So I made this thread before and it got nothing let's try agian.
What do you know about hitler? Is he still alive? I heard something like that he was and that he was also a rothschild. Basically the jewest jew, he supposedly killed a bunch. Even if he did or not, the state of israel was born, exactly what the nwo wanted. Give me what you know, who what where why when and how on hitler.
>>
File: 1499964134709s.jpg (2KB, 125x103px) Image search: [Google]
1499964134709s.jpg
2KB, 125x103px
He would be 128 years old if he was still alive....so I'm going to go with no, anon he is not still alive.
>>
https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENX86F7s234

MWA HAHAHA.
>>
>>19361105
/thread
>>
>>19361097
You mean you want a quick rundown on Hitler or what happened after the war or why he hated Jews or what?

>Germany owes a massive debt due to WWI which it can't pay (debts being way above double the value of all the land and property in Germany at the time)
>After the war an army of 2m Commie Jews try to annex Germany (German Revolution 1918-1919)
>This is after Germany gave refuge to the Jews who were being persecuted in Russia
>It doesn't work
>The Weimar Republic comes into being
>It's ran by Jews (Jew bankers to be exact)
>Who buy up all property and land for way below their true value (they started to do the same thing to Greece just recently when Greece couldn't pay it's denbts back to the EU)
>Due to the huge recession people literally have to prostitute their own daughters to said Jewish bankers
>Germans hate Jews because of how they've treat them
>Hitler comes into power
>Immediately stops all reparation payments until he can fix the industry of Germany
>Jews panic because now they risk losing the hold of Germany that they have and demand that countries boycott German products (which they do for months)
>Meanwhile the Nazi government calls for a boycott on Jewish goods and services (you might remember those from your history book)
>It lasts for two days
>Hitler then pays back the country's entire national debt within two years (the last country to ever pay off its national debt btw)
>He offers up the Madagascar Plan to keep Jews out of Europe and have them contained in their own country (even offering to buy the country for them at a price of somewhere around the $6 billion mark)
>Jews refuse because muh homeland
>However this is an old idea that Hitler didn't come up with, he simply offered it to them
>1933 they sign the Haavara Agreement (the Nazis and the Zionists) to relocate the Jews from Germany (and eventually all of Europe) to Israel so they'll stop meddling in other countries affairs
>>
>>19361623
>Things are going well enough and Jews are free to take their possessions with them (though there is an export tax) to Israel
>Meanwhile the other Jew ran countries (that's countries with Jew ran banks like England, France, America (though much more recent 1913 under Wilson) etc) don't like that Germany is not only not wavering without a Jewish bank, but it's absolutely prospering
>They see this as a potential threat to their own overseas colonies because, though they won the war, they aren't prospering even close to the same degree as Germany
>Hitler wants back rightful German clay which was taken from Germany under the Treaty of Versailles
>Which he does using the Blitzkrieg method
>This is when the other countries really start to panic
>Hitler wants back the Danzig Corridor which now "belongs" to Poland even though everyone who lives there is an ethnic German
>Not only does he want it back because it's rightful German clay, but because it means Germany (Eastern Prussia) is being cut off from the rest of Germany which causes issues
>(Jews from) Britain and (Jews from) France tell Poland that if they're attacked by Germany (or should they themselves attack Germany) they'll immediately back them up
>Hitler realises at some point or another that, though he doesn't want war, war is coming
>Taking the initiative he steam rolls into Poland (German clay, whatever you want to call it)
>(Jews from) Britain and (Jews from) France immediately declare war on Germany under the very wrong impression that the German army and industry is as bad as it was in 1932
>Within 6 weeks Germany has already captured Paris
>During this time Hitler contacts Churchill and offers him numerous peace agreements and tells him he doesn't want war
>Churchill ignores them all (under the guidance of his Jewish advisors)
>Hitler allows those at Dunkirk (who could easily have been slaughtered) to go back to Britain to show that he is indeed a man of peace and doesn't want war
>>
>>19361629
>This was his biggest mistake because he could easily have stopped the war before it ever got started
>NB: Hitler said that themselves and England should team up to destroy the Bolsheviks who had ruined Russia (you might remember the Bolsheviks as also being Jews)

So that's the basic gestalt on why Hitler didn't like Jews and how the war started, but let's get back to Israel

>As mentioned Hitler never wanted a war and knowing that murdering millions of Jews would create such a situation, this is where Israel comes in
>It was to be ran just as Nazi Germany was, an ethnostate, completely self sufficient with a high priority on national identity (considering this is exactly what Israel is (aside from being self sustaining) should set some alarm bells off)
>The concentration camps are then brought in because it becomes too dangerous to transport Jews from Germany to Israel safely
>Jews are basically banned from Germany so they can't buy property, but do need somewhere to go, hence the concentration camps
>During this time Germany is being bombed meaning supplies don't get through to the camps which means typhus and lice are running rampant (or did you think they were shaved for "pillow and mattress stuffing"? Next you'll be telling me Jews were made into bars of soap and had their skins used for lampshades. As another side note you should google the effects of typhus on the body and be amazed at how closely they resemble the starving Jews in concentration camps. Pure coincidence)
>In times of war killing people you can use for labour is beyond moronic which is one of the many many reasons anyone who isn't a retard should already be questioning things as they know them

The rest you already know. Is it likely Hitler escaped? Yes. Is it likely a vagrant artist belonged to the wealthiest family in the world? About as ridiculous as the 6m.
>>
>>19361635
Or if you prefer

tl;dr the war was fought entirely for who would control finances and ultimately the world. Thinking it was fought to save some Jew nobodies is laughable to say the least.

You'll also notice that the allies the Jews have now are the same ones they're trying to treat just like they treat Germany before Hitler. You'll also notice Jews are incapable of fighting their own wars and when they have no allies left (because all they ever do is fuck people over) there'll be a real holocaust of their own making. And you know what the real harsh, bitter truth is? They'll completely deserve it.
>>
>>19361097
literally all this>>19361623
>>19361629
>>19361635

Also, I believe he made a deal with the US and was transfered to Argentina to live out his days. Otherwise there would be pictures of his corpse, no doubt.

And a friendly reminder that even General Patton recognized that the alliance was being played by the international hyena, and went on record to state that they fought the wrong enemy
>>
>>19361097
He was a very powerful wizard during his time. He is no longer alive though.
>>
I like to think he left Germany and made it to freedom.
He didn't leave us with a bang, but with a subtle bow.
>>
>>19361097
He has a micropenis. Explains a lot actually
>>
>>19362441
t. Jew
>>
File: 1484804103679.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
1484804103679.gif
2MB, 390x220px
>>19361105
>saving a thumbnail
>>
>>19362441
He didn't, that's propaganda.
>>
File: 1465114512880.png (420KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1465114512880.png
420KB, 640x633px
>>19361623
>>19361629
>>19361635
Please tell me this is satire
>>
>>19361097
THE LAST STORY
AN ENTITY THAT TRANSFORMS THOSE AROUND IN IT ONTO ITSELF
MADE BEFORE THE BIRTH OF TIME, THE CONCEPT BEARS NO VALUE FOR THE BEING
IT ENDLESSLY CONSUMES AND CORRUPTS EVERYTHING IN ITS WAY
IT ASSIMILATES THE CRACKED CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE DEAD, ADDING TO ITS ALREADY LIMITLESS POWER
THIS WORLD IS ALREADY WITHIN ITS GRIPS LONG SINCE THE CREATION OF CIVILIZATION
IT WAITS FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT
YOU CAN SEE HIS PRESENCE AROUND YOU
NONE OF IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT IT
DO NOT MISTAKE THIS FOR GOOD WILL, IT SIMPLY WANT ITS MEAL FAT AND DOCILE
IT'S EIGHT DAUGHTERS WILL BIRTH THE EIGHT PARTS OF THE LAST KING, WHOSE ACTS WILL BRING FORTH THE GREATEST AGE THIS SPECIES WILL EVER EXPERIENCE
WHEN HE FINALLY REACHED HIS LAST DAY HE WILL REVEAL HIS LAST FORM
THAT OF WHICH WILL BRING THE BEGINNING OF THE END
HE WILL RAISE GREAT ARMIES TO CONQUER THE NATIONS THAT DARE TO OPPOSE HIS REIGN
HE WILL LEAD THEM TO THE LAST BASTION OF PURITY, FOREVER DESTROYING ANY CHANCE THAT WILL SAVE THIS WORLD
AS IT WILL RETURN, HE WILL GLADLY GIVE HIS LIFE FOR IT, ALL THOSE UNDER HIM WILL FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE.
THUS MARKING THE END OF THIS EARTH.
>>
>>19361105

kekked
>>
>>19361635
you sir/madam are the history teacher i wished ide had!
>>
No he is not alive anymore, he died of natural causes in Argentina. He did actually escape, just recently a lot of Nazi artifacts were found there, including Things that belonged to Adolf.
>>
>>19365391
Automatic writing?
Seriously, /x/ is getting weirder by the day.
>>
File: `131hitlerswag.jpg (34KB, 527x292px) Image search: [Google]
`131hitlerswag.jpg
34KB, 527x292px
>>19361097
He is my spirit animal
>>
>>19361097
Useful puppets always get a fairer treatment. He probably lived as they say somewhere in South America. Who wouldn't want to live live care free there? Just be honest, I'd really do something terrible just to live and retire somewhere in the amazon. Anyway, he survived there, probably dabbled with some Ayahuasca, and learned that none of this means fuck all, then died with a huge smile on his face recently. Even those who hate him would enjoy how he became a different man. Sure, you want him to pay, but would it help?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.