[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else seen this suspicious man in their dreams? Almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: spook.jpg (92KB, 700x366px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
92KB, 700x366px
Has anyone else seen this suspicious man in their dreams? Almost everyone I have asked has said yes. What could he possibly represent? His bushy eyebrows and stoic nature symbolizes pure chaos to me. Am I fucked /x/?
>>
File: 1501182835928.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501182835928.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
What kind of dreams are we talking about?
>>
>>19360721
>Am I fucked /x/?
you're dreaming about a guy so you probably want to get fucked, you homo
>>
>>19360730
Typically very dark and difficult to talk about. Usually he is seen for brief glimpses with a huge grin on his face. Typically I will hear loud whacking noises in the background which usually amps up the fear for me. Is this some kind of male succubus /x/???
>>
>>19360735
Nah I would never be able to confuse lust with the pure fear I felt.
>>
>>19360743
Oh man that sounds like he is pretty confrontational. He may attempt to jump dimensions soon. Sleep with a bible on your nightstand. If he comes to your world it may be too late. How long have you been having these dreams?
>>
>>19360772
Over the past few weeks, I knew I shouldn't have gotten into this stupid summoning shit now im paying the price.
>>
I had a dream with that man in it a few weeks ago. He was a king of a marvelous kimgdom the likes of which ive never seen. It was similar to Minas Tirith from lotr but much more grandiose. There were skytrams that ran the length of the city connected by huge white pillars. I was in one of those skytrams talking to the man in OP's picture but he was dressed in ornate kingly garb. I sadly can't remember what we were talking about but I remember him being incredibly arrogant. I think I was trying to warm him off some immimet threat but the details escape me.

What was the context of the dream with him in it OP?
>>
>>19360721

That's Edmond Tarverdyan. Stop being a moron.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.