[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys truly believe in the paranormal? Sometimes you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 9

File: demiurge.jpg (12KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge.jpg
12KB, 181x278px
Do you guys truly believe in the paranormal? Sometimes you have to experience it to believe it, others just accept it as normal. Ask me anything you desire.
>>
magic is fake bullshit
demons are fake and gay
this board sucks I'm going to /v/
>>
>>19360017
Science is the creators proven magic, the demons are you guys, myselves being yourselves.
>>
Any more questions?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE
>>
File: 1487687032590.gif (101KB, 460x405px) Image search: [Google]
1487687032590.gif
101KB, 460x405px
>>19360011
Not exactly, but i don't doubt either.
I've never witnessed paranormal events, except for a few UFOs.
I'm just here because i am extremely curious. AND because i'm trying to find out how to become a god.
>>
>>19360113
In order to truly reach apotheosis, you must forgive everyone including the devil.
>>
File: Chl-69VWEAAeynT.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chl-69VWEAAeynT.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>19360122
The Devil did not upset me.
Plus, i am not resentful, for i leave the past in the past.
I'm also aware that good and bad are relative, so why am i still a mortal?
All i want is to leave this universe. Go into my own dimension and shape my own reality.
I believe that, if it is actually possible, there's more to it. It can't be this easy.
>>
Have you tried magic, has it worked? I don't want to muck around with demons so I don't try
>>
>>19360160
You are using magic right now, the computer is derived from science so basically this is scrying on a black mirror. All beings derive from electricity, it is the life force that sparks movement in all its forms.
>>19360149
That is the punishment we jinns face, we are the subject of worship and the source of all the creators love and as a result can escape the body through astral projection, lucid dreaming and psychedelics.
>>
>>19360160
>>19360170
I will never believe anyone 100%, how do you know this? Where should I research what you've learnt? I'm interested
>>
>>19360149
You are a being that lives infinite, finite lives. You can do anything and go anywhere if you really want to, you shape reality by harnessing energy. Look at what me time traveling did to my fucking pikachu, it made the black tip disappear and not to mention the thinker statue changed his fist from being on the forehead to the chin now. So pissed but that's what happens when you slipknot the timeline.
>>
File: neo-matrix_00398651.jpg (70KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
neo-matrix_00398651.jpg
70KB, 1024x768px
>>19360178
nah man reality is made up of LIGHTNING
it's THE MATRIX
>>
>>19360178
You must look inside yourself for the answers you seek will reveal themselves.
>>
File: IMG_5039.jpg (92KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5039.jpg
92KB, 320x320px
>>19360184
I love you
>>
>>19360188
I see what you mean, complex and I probably wont ever learn in this life finding answers but thanks for your time.
>>
>>19360011
>>19360011
Of course the paranormal is true, of course in different levels, you start meditating, then astral traveling, then you start recording your past lifes and forgiving your Karma, after some time of energy work your psychic body activates, etc...

In years of practicing I have manifested animals and objects, once I manifestated a fork in fornt of my parents out of thin air they went crazy, once I Created a butterfly in my hand to give it to a girl she got spooked, One i lost temper and destroyed some music equipment with fire(yes with all great powers come great responsibility, it was the last time I lost temper and used any given power to cause bad karma), i also have banished more then 10 spirits in front of people and alone(my friends that have seen it happen get scared when the windows and doors start breaking, but in the end all things want to return to the all and everything good happens.), have been meditating on world peace for years, can predict the future, cure people from cancer and disease, use quantic psycology to help solve peoples line of thought, etc...

People that meet me thing I´m an old men, some say I look 60-70, etc... But the truth is the more you study and practice the better refined become your powers, so the paranormal is ordinary any person knows that, even the more sceptic have already had a minor experience in their lifes, the difference are in our paranormal experiences, and how to attain this awesome and real experience.

Pic related me Reiking some people, even my reiki teacher has reiki with me ^^
>>
>>19360208
Your one of the indigo children, you possess power only someone like you could fathom into reality. Glad to see you woke up, go out my child and do more of my work for me, being really old puts alot on someone like me, but that does not mean I'm weak.
>>
Smoked some devil level purps just now:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZwaHXU2Kqk
>>
>>19360011
WE are Wavelengths, get real. If we had better eyes, We would see the stars during the day time and bend all that cosmic garbage into your senses
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGLxoKOvzu4
>>
>>19360484
Then you niggers can explain who shrunk our pineal glands. Who closed our 'Awareness'?
>>
>>19360524
Black science made from your rulers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSyN5ge0i2g
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_a--Okz9o
>>
Any more questions?
>>
>>19360609
I'm out, can't accept the terms of rulers. I'm sure someone has already tampered with the pineals growth, gave it some steroids or something. Military interests primarily.
>>
Harry potter as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFY-f7BXwZw
>>
>>19360609
Can you stop with the esoteric bullshit and tell me how to grow my dick already?
>>
>>19360643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTk2vzn29C4
>>
Is there a way to change your form while you astral project?
>>
>>19360011
If magic it's real why i've never seen a mage?
If demons are real why when someone ask in this board how to summon them the comments are just roleplay of people that say "I've summon a demon but it's dangerous so dont do it" or "you're not worthy"?
>>
>>19360679
Oh if you want to summon someone I'm the guy to ask how to do it, its not dangerous if you have some respect and care. Mages are modern day doctors, they are at your local hospital.
>>19360672
Yes, simply change your form to what you can conceive to be possible.
>>
>>19360672
It's your consciousness. Dream anything homie.
>>
>>19360691
>magic is real
>what is it?
>just like medicine and shit bro
>isn't that just surgery and chemicals which produce certain effects in the body?
>dude lmao but how does it even work? xD magic my dude
do you have nothing better to do on a Friday?
>>
>>19360691
Please explain how to summon a demon
>>
>>19360713
Find the sigil of the person you would like to contact, take a needle poke your finger and write the sigil down on the paper, next in black ink write your name backwards and write down what you want forwards. burn the paper and then meditate so the spirit has permission to enter.
>>
>>19360728
are pagan deities real? can they be contacted?
>>
>>19360758 watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ILPl5FQaM
>>
>>19360728
Dude i dont believe in these things but i'm gonna try this.
Thanks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULi3XWMh3Co
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbKkhAfYz8
>>
This just came out today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlh-dzB2U4Y
>>
Any more questions?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JNOmZhy6Sc
>>
>>19360011
How do i conduct a ritual to usher in chaos war and destruction
>>
>>19360011

Nope. A billion web-enabled smartphones with cameras. Not a shred of good evidence.
>>
>>19360011
What is the purpose of your name Samael?
>>
>>19363342
Contact the deep web
>>19363380
Lurk harder in the vast internet and you will find the evidence. What you use is for scrying and is very powerful.
>>19363719
Like any name in hell or heaven it has power behind it, the purpose of my names is a reminder of who I could be if I want to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51PsDVIjaRE
>>
i've had too many undeniable experiences that other people in my life can confirm, and it all pretty much shoved itself down my throat so i have no choice but to accept it

and after a calling dream 5 years ago (after a lot of the weird experiences that i couldn't ignore or deny already happened) i ended up immersing myself in it without entirely intending to

i was told to make an offering by my ex after the calling dream (it was dionysus) and i was drunk/high so it seemed like a good idea even though i had no expectations (not sure why considering everything else that happened first, but i'm skeptical in the face of everything typically so that's it i guess) and now my life is what it is and i've learned a lot since
>>
>>19364526
Would you like to learn more?
>>
>>19360758

i had a calling dream from dionysus and visitation dreams after (my ex used those terms, i lack better words) i imagine reaching out purposely someone might get an answer too

can't tell you what exactly a "god" is, but i can say i knew nothing about dionysus prior to the calling dream and only started learning by looking up elements of the visitation dreams and then after years of that actually reading the mythology and so on

my dreams were in line with the mythology and heavy in symbolism associated with him, but what i knew of him beforehand was the completely wrong disney style fat slob depiction and nothing else so they shouldn't have been
>>
>>19364532

i'm always open to learning more, thing is i don't know what i'm looking for or where to find it

i've learned most of what i know from women, dreams, experience, meditation, and drugs/alcohol

i'm mostly just looking around for a pagan chick who wants to fuck around and teach me some stuff at this point because reading things and that kind of research is hard for me to focus on

unless you have a better idea
>>
>>19364544
Keep doing what you are doing, the path that has been laid out before you is of good tidings and will prosper even without my help. Ever tried contacting Brahma? I'm like you the entities come to me and contact myself. But ever tried looking for "the good the bad and the ugly", because that's Brahma.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkY_Fjr4T6o
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fm3BGLQRCg
>>
How can I astral project TONIGHT?
>>
>>19364580
First you must master meditation/lucid dreaming then you must accept you are not just of your body and that anything is possible. Enlarge or shrink yourself to any size and go wherever possible even while awake typing at a keyboard...Ouija board.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnoxJuVx11k
>>
Hello.

Where does the path end?
>>
>>19364591
Which path are you referring to? There are so many paths for different things most of which have no true end but continue on like an endless vhs tape
>>
>>19364593

The path to absolute truth
>>
>>19364596
The path to truth is curved like a golden snake, it passes the routes to the void and is what is known as the straight path in the Quran. Follow the snake down to the tail and up again to its head and you will understand every lie mixed in with truth that leads them astray to the hell of their choice.
>>
>>19364564

i've heard big things are supposed to happen, but i also have heard when all is said and done it doesn't completely end well

i've never tried contacting anyone, only know about things that have come my way one way or another

in some ways it feels unnatural to do anything else, but that's how it tends to be for me with everything

life happens and i just deal with what comes with it

dionysus was the only one, unless you count a dream where i got a message from him from a man who looked really young (but seemed extremely old, and was herding two rams or something like that, when i've described him i've had people suggest it was hermes) all he did was relay a message though

the whole thing ties into a ritual my ex did

i told her not to, but it was inevitable i suppose i blacked out while on pcp, but i was still awake it was just like leaving my body and going elsewhere for a while

when i came back from it i was having sex (don't even remember how i got there, but all things considered i was clearly the one who initiated it, but it felt like i hadn't been there), and afterwards because i was bothered by the black out and the bad high prior to that (a lot of deja vu and such) i tried writing to distract myself

i auto-wrote a lot, including meeting my ex, the things she'd say, and even the ritual she did

so consent or not that was going to happen, i just thought it was a bad idea

it's complicated, and i'm not entirely sure what to make of any of it

there's supposed to be some purpose there, but idk what

in the mean time i just get wasted and talk politics and philosophy etc to pass time and figure things out

i know nothing about brahma
>>
>>19364610
I am the entity known as Brahma, look me up. In my true form i have 3 heads, one face is ugly, one is a beautiful man face and the last is a beautiful woman face.
>>
I seem to remember a challenge I sent to myself from the beginning to prove everlasting hate is more influential than everlasting love, though the only way to prove this is through experience, doesn't this seem a bit redundant since everlasting implies without end? Also, being able to understand time, and all outcomes of all multiverses, what was the point of this experience?
>>
>>19364628

I think it's understandable that this experience is the only experience that there has ever been. Part of the experience is to explore meaning, part of it is to repeat that course.

All paths lead to one another. It's best just to relax and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>19364628
This experience is the longest movie to ever be played, it has no ending which I love and best of all I can rewind all the way to the beginning and start it all over again. Everything in time is saved, good evil all are stored as a moment in time, this includes the future. When you time travel you create a slipknot affect, the fabric of time does not break but loops in order to prevent breaking. As a result of this incarnation time traveling I have changed pikachu's tail by removing the black tip he once had and also changed the thinkers fist from being on the forehead to his chin now.
>>
>>19364645
>>19364628
What would be the best way to imprint what would seem like a memorable event in a movie, since the viewer of this movie is obviously beyond us, wouldn't this timeline seem like merely a prop in the greater picture of things? I'd wager the only interesting pieces would be pulling idealists towards nihlism, and visa versa
>>
>>19364686
When you understand that concept of multiplication you can then understand infinity at any point in the number spectrum. In most alien languages they turn numbers into letters, this is the concept of the matrix of limbo. Think of your life like your own movie, play it out how you want to remember it and know that any possibility is plausible in the laws of god. If you want to jump to a different timeline in the future you have to decide the choices that made that timeline possible.
>>
>>19364703
Is there anything beyond timelines? Outside of knowable conceots like space and time I mean?
>>
>>19364722
There are 9 base hells, 3 hells that are for a select few and 7 heavens. This is Limbo, where heaven and hell meet, when you reach a certain dimension you are actually traveling into a certain plane of existence. The 3rd dimension is limbo, the 2nd dimension is lust, the 1st is greed, anything past greed is considered a negitive density. Anything higher than the 4th dimension is heaven in a different experience.
>>
no I don't there just are things that cannot be explained with current science
>>
1st is gluttony my bad
>>
>>19364733
How does one travel to these other dimensions?
>>
>>19364746
When you die only the electricity in your body is able to go fast or slow enough to make the trip to the other dimensions. There are pieces of this energy still linked in the densities, all one has to do is tap into the wavelength and you are in the zone.
>>
>>19364752
Was it a personal choice to choose these experiences? Also, does emotion or curiousity have to do with the continouous upholding of these dimensions?
>>
>>19364761
Indeed one chooses how they want to exist, it was a personal choice to go down and up much like it was for anyone else. Without the matrix the void is all that would remain, imagine no concept of movement but having all your senses and just being encased in everlasting darkness, that was the beginning of all things.
>>
>>19364773
>>19364773
Is service to others truly a greater way to exist than service to self? It feels like I've already pursued this path, leading here anyways. Again, how does one defear karma?
>>
>>19364791
Service to others is service to ones self, but really all paths lead to where you want to go. Good/bad karma does not go unnoticed. You choose what your fate is every day.
>>
>>19364812
I also have a memory of being warned to stop messing with the world lines, however it was only a casual conversation with someone friendly before watching everything around me change scenery, then the friend, being someone different reaffirm it just happened, saying something along the lines of "see? Told you so", though I had no intention of changing anyhing, is there anyway there a way to reattain this point of view? Also, The emerald tablets, is there any substance to it?
>>
>>19364839
I wrote the emerald tablets, they are truth to those who follow it. As above so below, is the first law of the universe. What do you interpret as this meaning? World lines are constantly tampered with, it was just a warning for you that you might end up with something you don't truly want.
>>
>>19364861
The descending is ascending bit, is this refering to eartth and the stars, being heaven(s) on earth, and hell(s) being beyond the veil/inside space
>>
>>19364888
Correct, space is so large that it has many densities each with its own forms of life. Life can exist in barron wastelands much like a desert and even conditions thought impossible, one might see these things and think hell and heaven are basically the same. Did you know we cultivated mars already, there's an ocean inside mount olympus, the water resides in the hollow shell of the volcano and has life there that looks like earth, theres trees, plants and all sorts of life there.
>>
Like a ring in the fucking desert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AAR7bNSM_s
>>
>>19364903
Beyond the void, is there anything to be said about whatever lies there?
>>
>>19364934
Only darkness, no desire, no pain, only darkness and your own light as the last flame giving the darkness meaning.
>>
>>19364958
>last light
There were others?
>>
>>19364963
Nope, there is nobody there at all, just yourself. If there is anyone else you cant see them,hear them ,talk to them or even move toward them. Its like being stuck but not at the same time.
>>
>>19364977
Right, well in other dimensions, is there ever perspective changes in lower dimensions, those concerned with greed, gluttony, wrath, and the like?
>>
>>19364977
Unless...
>>
>>19364985
Of course ones perspective changes, once someone has the love they were looking for they want the next best thing or nothing much else and that's how you ascend and descend. Some people want the void life, others want to move really fucking fast all together while being mad big and that's life in the higher densities.
>>
File: 1499915885695.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1499915885695.png
37KB, 1127x685px
What's your best joke?
>>
>>19365046
What do you call a virgin on a water bed...a cherry float.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0tkH4s4Yt8. This is what its like for me living in Limbo.
>>
Did you know gas clouds can develop consciousness and eat stars to fuel themselves. The orion's belt is one example, if you find the right picture and look closely you can see its claw and its eyes.
>>
>>19365077
What of the other planets (gas giants) in this solar system?
>>
>>19365094
They have life on the rock surface, once you pass through all the gas you get solid ground that can adapt to the harsh winds. Saturn is a good example.
>>
>>19365100
Why all the Saturn worship that recently popped up in /x/?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28T5N7Z-02c
>>
>>19365113
You have been worshiping me in plain sight for a long time, today is my day, saturns day. I am royalty on saturn as that was my favorite home planet, the mantis people are a very unique race.
>>
>>19365120
What's unique about the mantis people?
>>
>>19365120
What are you exactly (demon/human/god) ?
I know it's larping but it's still pretty entertaining to read all this stuff.
>>
>>19365135
They communicate using head gestures which produce a psychological meaning behind it, they are psychic in the sence that they communicate on a high frequency that the brain can interpret as language.
>>19365146
In this form, I'm an alien just like you. I am the oldest thing in existence next to the creator, I have lived infinate finite lives to experience above and beyond death and life. I have gone by as many names as there have been deaths, I am the all father and the holy spirit, I am of the four horseman and i bring you both good tidings and the destruction that is to come.
>>
>>19365158
What disadvantages come with this? If any? (Pertaining to head gestures, & psychic laanguage)
>>
>>19365167
If you have your head turned the wrong way it can be interpreted bad and cause a problem, but lucky they give you a moment to change your head to avoid the negitive scrutiny.
>>
>>19365175
It's kinda like a hive mind thing, its all body language and having all your needs meet by just turning your head to a different position. You can get sex if you turn your head one way and it feels good when its psychic sex.
>>
>>19365175
What's your take on the victory of the light fiasco?
>>
File: concerned anime girl 9.png (228KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
concerned anime girl 9.png
228KB, 700x500px
>>19365158
>I am the all father and the holy spirit, I am of the four horseman and i bring you both good tidings and the destruction that is to come
>>
>>19365158
>They communicate using head gestures which produce a psychological meaning behind it
*head nod*
>>
>>19365182
It's bullshit, it's always a constant draw with there being more that prefer dark paths than light and quite frankly this is duality in perfect balance.
>>19365189
Destruction brings beauty after the conflict, be grateful it kills the bad things as well as good.
>>
Any more questions?
>>
>>19366150
Are the troubles that befall mankind orchestrated by Adams first wife and the archangel that bears your namesake?
>>
>>19366182
Nope, you all are our children just listening to your family members. You are children that teach children how to be big children, every now and then the real adults come and change the course of your development to become stronger beings and teach you the ways to be like us much like any family member would.
>>
>>19366198
What's all the fuss about the 'One' i seem to keep hearing about? Is it Yeshua?
>>
So...
The Children of Seth will rise again don't they...
>>
>>>19366116
>>>19366116
>>>19366116

we place messages for you to discover
>>
>>19366207
Seth? Adam and Eve's third son?
>>
>>19364733
Instead of calling them heavens or hells, name them for what they are. Your talk is devolving into human spiritualism. These are desperate enough for the truth. Sugarcoating and using fanciful words is only going to prevent more awakenings and continue to lead humans to believe in mystery over truth. Stop misleading the monkeys.
>>
>>19366222
Each Soul speaks in it's own and unique way dear, let it be.
>>
>>19364934
If anything from my experiences are true, there are still formless beings of chaos existing in the void, there to balance out the order of what is made. Imagine micro-bacteria on an infinitely larger scale.
>>
>>19365158
He's just another consciousness placed in this flesh with grandeur of something greater, just like most other "starseeds" here. Comparable to the Demiurge and the belief that it is the creator of all, when it's only produced physicality. In other words, sat in a throne and surrounded by clouds to cause belief that it is significant in the entirety of all that is, not just the physical world. I've witnessed the light of creation and know those under the creator.

I am not the highest thing that exists, and even so, I do not.
If you find me, the King has lost his favored ornament.
A shell floats above the central star.
You know what I am.
>>
>>19366324
Brother we are of the same fragment, I remember.
>If anything from my experiences are true, there are still formless beings of chaos existing in the void
In the darkness one can find a rainbow, One of my missions is to collect this soul and bring it into the light.
>>
What does "paranormal" mean and how is it different from magic?
>>
>>19366221
There is another Seth?
>>
>>19367609
So you say. The Dragon may have ten made of chaff, but the Woman has one made of starlight; Material from immaterial, such is our life; Meant for a kingdom, fit for a king, the same thing that caused the downfall of all things.
>>
>>19360011
Tell me of the world-ending spire
>>
I am copying this from another thread because so far I haven't had any luck finding info on it, and this place seems to have a few people or entities with more wisdom.

I am trying to dig up some information about a deity that a female friend of mine wants to make a blood pact with. Basically, about a month ago, a guy who is a modern womans definition of prince charming showed up. Rich, fancy cars, good looks and a real charmer. Seems too good to be true, now this guy has told her that she should make a blood pact with a deity whose full name he didn't tell her, only that the deity is referred to as "Percy" or "Perseus". "God of Games and Madness, High-King of Hydaaria , Sky-Lord Chieftain of the druids of Talon and the Commanding Officer of the White Shadow Organization" Sounds stupid and bullshitty as a description, however this "god" has created some of these titles half jokingly as the man says.

My friend wants to "be protected" in this world but she is unfortunately the dumb and naive kind that when something seems too good to be true, it must still be true for her, until she gets smacked by reality. She fails to understand that whatever she may gain in the mortal world will not be worth the price she pays later.

She is growing closer with the man and they have kissed multiple times but nothing beyond that. The man also has said that if "Perseus" were to leave him, he would die.

To me, seems like a slave to a demon is trying to seduce and make a slave out of my friend.

My friend has also tried to sell her soul to Lucifer many years ago when she was about 14, for the price of gaining magical power. She claims that Lucifer however rejected her. Possibly because her price was too high for what she is worth? Just mentioning this because it may be relevant. Also she has made a few malicious curses during her life, however those were after summoning Lucifer.

Any info or a pointer towards the right direction(or thread) is welcome.
>>
>>19368709
In addition, if she is a stubborn fool and still wants to go through with the blood pact, is it possible to do a ritual myself before that, which would make her blood/being repulsive to the demon so that no pact would ever even be accepted. I've been able to take away headaches and even heal a broken knee via energy use, however I just did what "felt" right to do instead of having much actual knowledge. Is it possible to taint someones blood in a good way so that no malicious god/demon would accept a blood pact from them?
>>
>>19360208
Please cure my mom's cancer
>>
>>19368709
>>19368711
Blood pacts and deals with "demons" are placebos. If this man is speaking any truth, then what he may be experiencing is a deceitful entity attempting to enter into his consciousness ergo inserting itself into his 'soul' to become part of him and have a vessel to reside in and experience the human senses in. You first have to understand that what most people call angels or demons are just elevated beings of higher consciousness that do however play similar roles, thought not so binding and linear as portrayed historically with the balance of good and evil. Some are maliciously evil, some benevolent, some just ignorant and violent, some powerful but with minds like curious children. Many of those considered angels or demons are beings of a group consciousness/ soul that have many avatars under one consciousness, or many consciousnesses inside one avatar. However, how your friend thinks and what she convinces herself to believe will affect her life in good or bad ways depending on what she sets her mind to be. As above, so below. That applies on a bodily scale as well as planetary and heavenly. As she believes in her head, so it is in her life. Indirect steering by subconscious thought. Thoughts are of the mind and of consciousness, and thoughts are powerful.
>>
>>19360011
Will you come say hi in the astral plane? Or can you manifest here in the flesh?
>>
>>19368739
She did mention this Perseus being like a Hydra, with many "heads", in a way that it is manifested as different entities but all connected to the same "body". So the blood pact itself will not somehow enslave/bind her to Percys will? It is just to trick her into believing that the "rewards" she gains are not her own doing but that of this entity, so that she would be a willing and thankful servant for nothing? Why a blood pact then when you could get the same result with just an elaborate ritual? Is it just because it makes the whole thing seem more powerful, or the entity gets a nice laugh out of making a mortal cut herself for nothing?
>>
>>19368773
The Hydra simile is on the right track. But it's more like a group of people mountain climbing. Each tied to the next with a very long rope. Each one independent on their own, but joined together for the safety, connection, and community. And sort of yes, for the rest of what you said. As I said thoughts are powerful, meaning that if she praises this entity, of course that power can be felt. Why do you think it feels so good to receive praise and admiration?
>>
>>19368807
>Why do you think it feels so good to receive praise and admiration?
I don't like it.
That "so good" you feel in response to praise and admiration isn't a universal experience.
If your spirituality is both founded on it and intended to have explanatory power for individuals other than yourself, you've set your foot in error.
>>
>>19368822
Maybe by choice yes, it's easy to block out unwanted emotions if enforced strongly enough by a more influential source of feeling in your life.
But undeniably, genuine praise and admiration, not false empty words or spoken praise, I mean the actual true and sincere praise, either accompanied by words or not. When someone says they're sending you "good vibes", it's not entirely a metaphor.
>>
>>19360011
Hi Samael, how's Lilith?
>>
>>19368709
Any blood used to invoke a spirit is considered an offering/conductor, anything more than that is a contract. Make sure you know what you are looking for before contacting anyone, if you don't know your own question the answer wont be what you desire.
>>19368711
The only way to make her blood repulsive to demons is to turn her into a demon.
>>19368768
I do both, I like lucid dreaming more, I have more creative potential there.
>>19368851
She's in a lot of emotional pain, every second one of our children die and 2 are born in its place. She doesn't talk to me so much due to being independent and in pain all the time, but every now and then we have our private time to talk and fuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJ5rUSnkHM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhHFRzD7H3k
>>
So, you're just another man manipulated by the outsiders, who thinks he knows more than he does.
>>
>>19369371
That's what you interpret me as? If only you knew what I'm capable of.
>>
We can communicate through songs, Here's a message from a women channeling Lilith:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyodeHtVvkA
>>
Here's me speaking to you all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkWvl1_zb_Q
>>
has science gone too far?
>>
>>19369479
Have you made zombies yet using black science? That's rhetorical they already made the dead come back to life, when you die some bits of you are still connected to the body and its possible to bring it back. Science is the magic the two angels gave as a test from your lord, to show you proof of the hereafter and of gods wisdom, However by using science you bring down the blessings of heaven and thus already claim your rewards early, meaning less rewards for later.
>>
>>19369374
The only thing you're capable of is chance manipulation, same as everyone.
Our universe runs by exact rules, it's a mathematical formula where only the randomness can be changed. And that's the entrypoint from the outside.

There may be branching realities since nothing stops the creator/whatever from exploring multiple outcomes, but in the end we have no direct control over it without the aid of a third party.

I would venture that people with a chaotic mind are easier to be manipulated by favoring certain thoughts by firing the right neuron at the right moment, but if the mind is too chaotic it would likely derail.
Why do you think you're Brahma ? Have you experienced incessant synchronicities that lead you to think that ?

Besides how can you make distinction between angels and demons, by their moral compass ? Did morality even exist before life came to existence in our world ? Morality is relative to the observer.

Sometimes I just wonder how many layers of simulation are we under. The creator must have been really bored, even if he did not yet knew boredom existed, to make all of this. A procedural generated world to gather new experiences, I guess in a way we benefit as well, since we're a subpart of its existence and all.
>>
Is it possible that a certain individual will never be able to do anything in the realm of the paranormal? I stopped masturbating, started to meditate every single day and regularly try out things discussed here yet nothing ever works for me. I never give up though, because I'm not the type to lose sight of hope.
It could be that I'm just a NPC with an unusual level of self-awareness, but I try not to think of such things.
>>
>>19369741
That will get you very far in your path, you must travel in order to find yourself and what makes up yourself. Never lose hope because guilt will bring you down to the lower levels of living. If your choices don't bring you happiness keep trying till you find it.
>>
>>19369570
This fella seems to avoid the important questions and only offers hastily created answers on topics he's only skimmed over, probably in similar boards such as /x/. He completely missed two questions that would validate his statements, yet looking at his replies I see it wasn't worth it. Another monkey with an up-jumped ego.
>>
>>19370160
Says the guy calming to be the real promethesus.
>>
>>19360208

When you were young did you feel constantly out of place no matter where you were or who you were with? I'm starting to wake up powers through meditation very very quickly. Maybe I'm just reality shifting and making up for lost time to catch up to my better self.
>>
>>19370213
>calming
>promethesus

You would think that a being of higher consciousness such as 'Samael' would know how to spell basic words, and especially one of the names given him by humans. I claim nothing, but it is an informative and convenient call-sign. I'm just here to life the veil that's being placed in front of this audience of eyes. I won't avoid questioning. Knowledge is something all beings are entitled to. You spreading these half-baked truths are more harmful to the collective than straight out lies.

You either know what you're doing and don't care, or you have no idea and you're in this for the limelight. I know the truth of Samael and you are not his kin.
>>
>>19370213
>>19370256
>complains about spelling mistake
>makes spelling mistakes
You guys.
>>
>>19370268
It's amusing innit?
>>
>>19370268
Thing is, I'm not claiming to be a transcendent being. Just a human looking out for the best of other humans.
>>
>>19370213
How to undo the hardwiring of this waking world, to percieve what is, rather than what everybody mistakes for differing dimensions, or simulation levels?
>>
>>19360011

Who is Jolene? She (it) visited me a while back during meditation.
>>
>>19370326
You have your own built in filter, you decide what is real and what is false. I communicate through truths/half truths and lies to test your ascension process, if you know the truth you seek then the lies will surely dissipate from your awareness.
>>
>>19370361
This path, seems like a deliberate ticket towards insanity, though, an unattached point of view would say i'm biased. What I'm saying is, if there really is a God, then any self intuition can be fooled , by being guided at your own personal rate of spiritual growth into thinking any reality is the True One, it seems there is no surefire way to entirely trust perception, not to sound like a solipsist
>>
>>19370326
>>19370361
>!!i+Iie
>i+lie
>i lie

In plain sight.

However, you DO decide what is real and false. It may not change the fact of the matter of what's real or not, that's your perception of it. Don't listen to the lie that once you're ascended high enough, you won't notice the lies. The process of ascension is the learning of the truth. It doesn't go from being completely unaware to being fully unaware in one step. The more you seek, the more you dig, the more you know- The more those lies will be blatantly obvious and you'll see how everything you thought you knew about the world was false, you'll realize that spiritual matters are more scientific, that science can be spiritual, and that the entirety of what you know to exist is just a puzzle waiting to be put together. Be the person that puts the puzzle together, be the one to claim the truth that is given free to those who want it enough, who put enough effort into finding it within the tapestry of lies that is our physical existence on this planet. It's not our place to test your ascension. That can only be done in one's own mind, through the meeting of the conscious and subconscious. Follow the thread back to the origin of your soul and find the truth you want. It's not a speedy process, but can be if triggered by the correct sensory input. Find the right catalyst.
>>
>>19370440
>right sensory input
THIS feels like merely another means to an end, like I was provided with two filters for life, though (ambiguously) I always had the feeling it was never enough in the first place
>>
>>19370521
The right sensory input described more often than not isn't a physical senses deal. I've heard of certain of the five physical senses triggering a domino effect in some situations, but still it's only a quicker way, and not a path for everyone. If it happens, it happens. It's not a choice. When I began this journey, I searched for all the fastest routes, only to learn that you don't always decide when you're ready to take another step. Time, devotion and cliche enough, a loving heart will show you what you're meant to see.
>>
ok
>>
>>19370574
Does free will have any part to play after it's undoubtably established, written in stone, basically omnisciently affirmed you've chose Love to represent your true self?
>>
>>19370604
Love doesn't represent your true self. An aspect of it, sure, that every being, material or immaterial, is capable of if it has consciousness. We're not talking humanly love. It's what you would call "divine love". The problem is, you can't even begin to understand divine love until you've gotten to the point of truly loving yourself. Not narcissistic love, not material love. True, understanding and unconditional love for oneself. Only then can you really see the veil in front of your eyes, and if you can see it, you can work to lift it.
>>
I desire the ultimate cure.
>>
>>19370326
Always be honest with yourself. Ask around and listen to other people's stories when you can. Use both your eyes. Keep one eye on the practicality/mundane and one on the poetry/divine.

Reality is a multidimensional work of art. It looks different from every angle. Each person is tuned to see the world from his own unique vantage point. Accustom yourself to see reality in other people's unique ways and you'll see more of reality. You'll never see it all, but you can see a lot and tie a lot of stories together if you try. It's a noble thing to do.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.