[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So every so often I get this really, really strong sense of déjà

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: MV5BZ.jpg (16KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
MV5BZ.jpg
16KB, 182x268px
So every so often I get this really, really strong sense of déjà vu.
I'll be at a place doing a thing and suddenly for about five to fifteen seconds I get the overpowering feeling that I've been in this exact place doing this exact thing before.
Everything I say and everything said to me will be completely familiar, like I'm living through everything for the second time.
I swear everyone I've mentioned this to has no idea what I'm talking about.
Anyone out there have any idea what this is?
>>
Have u done lsd
>>
You just wrote it you utter spastic.
>déjà vu
>>
Have you been seeing repeating numbers lately? Such as 1111 and 999, 333 etc.
>>
>>19359800
I know exactly what you mean OP.

Many times, during a conversation, I'll suddenly become very aware that I've had this exact conversation, with this exact same person, standing in the exact same place.

I'll always look around and everything is exactly as I feel it should be, as in surrounding people are all in the right place, standing the right way.

It's actually gotten to the point where I have this déjà vu of having déjà vu of the situation.
>>
There's also a mental disorder that causes constant de ja vu.
>>
>>19359800
You're seeing/saying goodbye to alternate timelines.
It's been more frequently happening to me recently. Thought it used to be a bad thing, now I'm realizing that there are certain overlaps between timelines, usually ordinary events which signify that on a higher plane, you are on the right path.
Of course, this is just my interpretation. Come to your own conclusion
>>
i know what you mean op, I too get this really, really strong sense of déjà vu.
I'll be at a place doing a thing and suddenly for about five to fifteen seconds I get the overpowering feeling that I've been in this exact place doing this exact thing before.
Everything I say and everything said to me will be completely familiar, like I'm living through everything for the second time.
I swear everyone I've mentioned this to has no idea what I'm talking about.
Anyone out there have any idea what this is?
>>
File: heh.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>19359875
>>
Not even that, but I seem to have precognition. After the deja vu, I know what will happen, so I sometimes even finish sentences for others. A lot of it are facts that I do not know. Anyone can help?
>>
File: Arvakr.png (515KB, 360x551px) Image search: [Google]
Arvakr.png
515KB, 360x551px
>>19359800
I always think of this song, when i think about deja vu's i had
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
>>
>>19359894
live the dream
>>
>>19359800
I know what you are talking about.. it often happens to me, I'm doing something, and i start to feel like I've just been in this place before. Then I go Higher on the street, and for sure I know it's my time to go. Or you know sometimes someone is calling you, and the search is a mystery...
>>
>>19359849
What's up with repeating numbers? I've been seeing repeating 1's for over a year now
>>
All that dejavu is, is a glitch in your brain. It stops working for a split second or starts processing things very slowly for a few seconds. So when it actually registers it feels like you've done it before bc it's registering a milasecond behind.
>>
>>19359800

anyone had a double dejavu?

Like the feeling that you've experienced the deja vu before, like you know before you get the deja vu that you're about to get the feeling
>>
>>19359800
Yep has happen a lot in my past and a lot of in the last 2 months
>>
If anyone's experienced the type of deja vu I experience please explain it. Thank you.

A few months before the actual deja vu happens I'll have a "flash forward" for a split second (though it feels like ten seconds)

Then the moment actually happens a few months later.
>>
>>19359849
O shit I have.
>>
When I get this feel I just try to change the situation by changing a word or two in my sentence or small things like that, it really helps me
>>
Well there is a theory that we relive our lives over and over again. Also the whole idea that we are God our self. You would see this if you have experience ego death.

Last few months I'm getting very POWERFUL dejar vue. Has a lot to do with 4 planets being in retrograde I believe. Also Uranus Is entering Taurus on May 15 2018. Last time that happen was from 1933 to 1945 and we all know what happend then
>>
>>19362926
I had happen. Man I really don't know life is crazy. I can't wait to die and find out what it is all about.
>>
>>19362877
Yeah no. Not tire at all. Moron>>19362906
>>
File: 1500581491993.jpg (28KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1500581491993.jpg
28KB, 500x452px
Ok, I have a theory I've been wanting to get feedback on: Could it be that sometimes all deja vu is your brain compiling random info during sleep (be we have 100's of dreams per night or more) from being in tje same place with the same people doing tje same things. We're bombarded by info every step we take. And during our daily travels we see old/new buisnesses/buildings, new/old faces, travel around town in all sorts of directions, to and from, up and down the same streets. And our brains never stop recording every little bit of incoming stimuli. All of it is in our heads somewhere, mixing around and flying all ove the place. We can only recall some of it and know that know it. Everything else goes forgotten till remembered or just there and we don't realize we EVEN know that we know it. We only dream about people we've seen (appaerntly. I'm no expert), probably places and things too. So what if alot, not all, of deja vu expeiences are just one of the plethora of dreams our brains have cobbled together from alll the info in our minds?
Sorry for the long post. Never actually brought this up ever. Semed like typing it out would be the most efficient.
>>
well here is one explanation.

i personally hate the feeling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSf8i8bHIns
>>
>>19363055
Yes, dreams are the organic analogue to virtual simulations. In an infinite number of possible physical universes that are not exactly this one, there is a 100% chance that some person is having a dream, the contents of which are exactly your reality experience in this moment your time.
>>
File: images-8.jpg (7KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
7KB, 189x267px
>>19363055
>...info in our minds that we spontaneously remember on the spot?

Just a quick edit.
>>19363594
That actually made my brain tingle a bit when I read it. Never would've figured that out so soon if you didn't show me. Much thinking to do.
>>
>>19362927
>>19359849

Dont be scared its a good thing, everytime you see the numbers read what each number means, basically Ascended Masters (humans that becamed enlightened) are either helping you or trying to bring your attention to something.

At first it is a bit scary but then its like having a conversation, hell they even sometimes like to play pranks on you, for example many times I can sense repeating numbers about to appear and when I look expecting lets say 555 I will see 556 and I will feel the same way when a friend plays a prank on me.

Anyways, it means you are on your correct path, keep at it and dont lose focus on whats really important in your life.

Glad to see we have more people amongst our ranks.

See you out there space cowboys....
>>
>>19362906
Yup. I get this deja vu through dreams and sometimes I dream of getting deja vu in a situation and then in real life get deja Vu from getting deja vu. Usually though I just dream things with precise details and they happen. It's happened off and on in my life but when it does happen it's a very frequent occurance for a period.
>>
>>19359800
>>19359853
>>19362877
When it has happened to me, though, I literally remember dreaming the present few moments. Like it's not a vague feeling of having experienced it before, it's I actually remember when I dreamed that this happened a number of days/weeks/months ago. Sometimes tiny details are slightly different from how I dreamed them, but it's clearly the exact same situation.
What would you say to that? I don't see how that could be a brain glitch or whatever. It's too intricate. I remember dreaming it, waking up, remembering the dream, and then going on with my life that day.
It's only happened a few times, and it's always really mundane shit, but I swear it has happened exactly as I describe. And I'm not some crazy /x/fag who believes in premonitions and shit, I only come here cuz I like creepy horror shit. I don't believe in anything supernatural, really. But I cannot find a reasonable explanation for this shit.
>>
>>19364045
Yeah dream premonitions and dejavu are separate things. I have no explanation for dream premonitions. I've had 3 in my life and they are scary af.

Mine weren't me remembering the dream when it comes true though. Mine were waking up from the dream and knowing it was a premonition. Every time I've had one I told people about them b4 it happened.
>>
>>19359800
Deja vu is when the electrical impulse from one eye reaches the brain a fraction of a second after the other eye. So technically you have seen it before, a fraction of a second before.
>>
>>19359849

I parrot 5398 all the time although not sure why
>>
>>19363992
this is top tier psy ops going on there buddy. you are on the wrong path. utterly. take it from someone who has some experience in that field..
>>
>>19365958
You have experience in nothing but raping and trolling. I heard all about you.
>>
>>19365996
right. thats scanner propaganda, and so are you.
>>
>>19353017 #
Deja Vu? Precognitive Dreams? Clairvoyance?

Next time you have your Deja Vu do this HACK in the short time they occur.
1. Increase heart rate/ emotional excitement - This will partially wake you up more in the past dream(like a kick in Inception)
2. Memory mark- bookmark the memory by saying a word externally or internally to let you know your having one back in the dream,
3. Phrase it- in a short concise phrase say what your experiencing or a message you want to send yourself (can also be internal or external)
4. Repeat Repeat Defeat- until the Deja Vu ends say your phrase as many times as possible to remember it more in the dream.
5. Wake Remember Write- wake up write it down with time stamp and wait for it to happen.

Now your fucking with your internal time machine,

A: Map Deja Vu

1. It is true that mixing certain types of drugs induce this sensation, so the subject should be given the two drugs (Deja Vu Inducing Drug, and MRI tracing chemicals,) while in an MRI device to measure all neural activity with date and time of all activity while subject is sleeping
2. When the subject feels the Deja Vu experience in the future he must also be in a brain mapping machine (MRI?) to detect which tracing chemicals work and which parts of the brains neurons are used (may also be electrically excited water molecules traversing time and space)
3. Map both ends of the experience of many subjects to then move said electro/chemical/frequency activity to a large scale machine.

B. Time Machine Construction

Wanna fuck with time and space?
>>
>>19365437
>>19364045
I have this dreams nearly every week. Most of the time I can´t remember them until the moment comes. Sometimes I can predict what happens a few moments later. One time I scared my girlfriend, when I told her, what she wanted me to ask, before she even asked. I felt glorius in that moment. But every time I get this dreams, I feel like something on the inside of me tells me to die.
>>
>>19359800
Actually now that you mention it.
There have been many moments in my life when I've either had a good time with friends or did something really memorable and it felt like I had seen or done it before. Lately I've been going out with friends and sneaking into construction site buildings late at night and getting high, and those times always made me feel some kind of weird deja vu. What I'm going to tell you is more my own opinion than anything, so take it with a grain of salt. Basically I think what you and me are experiencing is a really weak and undeveloped form of psychic prediction. Its almost as if we realize we knew something would happen but only after that thing happened. I hope that makes some kind of sense. I think we are seeing tiny clips of the future in our dreams, forgetting about them after we wake up, and then when those future events reach the present, we remember that we've seen these things before. I probably sound autistic as fuck, but I've such a strong fucking hunch for years about this. Hope this helped. also nice dubs man!
>>
>>19366000
t r i p p l e s
>>
>>19366038
that proves i speak the truth.
>>
>>19359875
It happens to me when I smoke weed (inb4 "gtfo stoner fag") especially the first few times I got high.
>>
i played a video game recently that i just bought and i knew what was going to happen in it. i can REMEMBER things already. thats how far my dejavue senses have become.
>>
>>19363992
I posted this in another thread before reading your post, weird cosmic occurrence?
>>135436556
>>
>>19365437
>>19366027
Any ideas about what this phenomenon means? I've wondered about the possibility of us having an individual, immaterial consciousness that is inhabiting our brains, basically similar to the common concept of the immortal soul, and our consciousness can sometimes momentarily jump to/experience other time periods while our brains our sleeping. I don't really believe in souls anymore, but I'm open to anything and I don't really know what else could explain this. I don't think that visions/premonitions are a good explanation, mainly because the dreams are never about anything significant, just a random few moments where nothing special happens. So yeah, my best guess is that our consciousness time-jumps during sleep sometimes. I mean we know time isn't linear, time doesn't even really exist, it's just a product of how our brains experience the world. In reality everything that has ever existed and will ever exist just DOES exist.
But I'm curious to hear if you guys have any other theories.
>>
>>19360572
My nigga.
>>
didn't John Titor say something about the diffrent timelines causing déjà vu?
>>
I dreamed about a kid in class whom I've never met, at school I've never been at and then I look out a window. Told my mom about it telling her it was weird, and then I forgot all about it. I moved in with a family member a year later on the east coast and had the same experience as I had in the dream. In retrospect what happened to me felt like a DMT trip.
>>
>>19359800
A glitch in reality or at the very least your perception of it.
>>
I don't get a "sense" of deja vu, I straight up remember doing the exact same thing previously. Just today I was driving somewhere I'd never been before and saw a road on a hill with abhouse next to it that I'd been at in a dream several years ago. Also I can predict the future to a small degree. If I think "oh shit this would suck to happen ", it happens. I've either experienced the same life several times over or I can preview the future unconsciously.
>>
OP I have it happen quite often.

Weirdest thing that's ever happened was I once had a dream where a friend (for anomnity we will call leela) was laying in a hospital bed holding a swaddled newborn. However I was hovering over said friend's bed as if I was some unseen ghost. There was someone else in the room with Leela but I couldn't tell who as they were more of a shadowy misty figure. But my brain KNOWS the infant is a boy. I wake up the next morning and tell Leela about the dream. No big deal, she laughs it off and thinks I'm talking about her son jeeves. Couple months later I get a phone call from Leela after she had quit work.

She tells me to keep a secret and its that she's pregnant. I flip the fuck out and bring up the dream. She's like; "I thought you were talking about Jeeves anon!" I'm like; "If it's a boy I'm gonna lose my shit." We continue talkino for several months throughout her pregnancy because her baby daddy turned out to be a waste of air.

keep telling her "It's gonna be a boy." She's confident in her gut feeling that it's a girl.

I do the math in my head from the conception date which was July. Nine months from July? April. My birth month.

She goes with douchecanoe baby daddy and gets gender checked out.

Boom.

It's a boy.

Kid gets born and it's legitimately the only infant I've ever wanted to hold in my entire life. Every infant has always given me anxiety and this kid always cries when people other than his mom hold him. He laughs and coos when I hold him. Like this kid knows me.

That's the time I predicted the birth and gender of a of a newborn.
>>
Short term and long term memory glitching out.
>>
>>19368888
temporal lobe time anomaly
>>
>>19359800
Since my epilepsy manifested i've started to have those more frequently.
Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA&t=64s
>>
>>19363594
Makes sense as all my deja vue were first seen in a dream I'll dream something almost always very mundane stuff ,will forget the dream until the event happens. Odd part is when I do have the event I remember almost exactly when I had the dream,and the average time is about 2.5 to 3 yrs between dream and event. No idea why
>>
>>19359800
ive gotten many dejas vus but i dont know what they mean, ive also gotten partial deja vus where i feel like ive done something before but its not really confirmed
>>
I've had a deja vu all my life. But it was never truly deja vu, just a feeling of having been through a certain moment before.
However, I did once have true deja vu, and it scared the fuck out of me.

I was doing my Civil Taxes exam and suddenly the familiar deja vu feeling came onto me. But this time, I knew crystal clear what was going to happen. In about two seconds, some dude in a yellow t shirt was going to walk past me to my right to hand his exam to the teacher sitting on top of one of the tables in the room, at the front. It happened exactly like this a few seconds later.

It was really fucking weird. I was never able to predict something before but this time I did. I can't explain it. Fucking spoopy bros
>>
>>19364045
This happens to me like every other fucking month
>>
Test
>>
>>19359800
I posted about this years ago and was linked to a wiki saying it was a mild form of epilepsy. Seemed to add up. I have to say I notice it less now years later.
>>
I predicted 9/11 in the middle of a drug and alcohol induced coma once.

Shit was cash
Not larping it fucking happened
>>
>>19371957
>b me 9/9/2001
> gf and I stopped by Chattanooga on way back from vacation to c old friends
> get drunk as fuck and take a Valium
> then play drinking game
> pass the fuck out
> keep slipping in and out of continuousness waking up and babbling.
>friends and gf laughing at me
>4 people in the room
>b me 9/11/2001
>get a phone call around 9am from gf
> anon how did you know
>wtfareyoutalkingabout.jpeg
She tells me at one point I sat straight up and told them all that they needed to start praying for our country
That our country was in trouble, we were going to be attacked and we are going to war. They all laugh at me and I get more serious about it and start yelling then pass back out

> after she tells me I remember it vividly
>can't remember what I saw but remember sitting up after a passed out dream and tellling them
>one by one everyone in the room that night calls me freaked out as fuck

Freaky as hell
>>
>>19372006
9/11 was an Illuminati world trial to register the perceived deja vu temporal time anomaly sensation by registering search engine searches for 9/11 and world trade tower before it happened. It was a planned distraction of destruction among elites.
>>
>>19372198
How does that explain me having a premonition about it?
>>
>>19372313
i don't give a fuck about the dream you haven't figured out, just stating a fact, fuck off pretty

Next time you have your Deja Vu do this HACK in the short time they occur.
1. Increase heart rate/ emotional excitement - This will partially wake you up more in the past dream(like a kick in Inception)
2. Memory mark- bookmark the memory by saying a word externally or internally to let you know your having one back in the dream,
3. Phrase it- in a short concise phrase say what your experiencing or a message you want to send yourself (can also be internal or external)
4. Repeat Repeat Defeat- until the Deja Vu ends say your phrase as many times as possible to remember it more in the dream.
5. Wake Remember Write- wake up write it down with time stamp and wait for it to happen.

Now your fucking with your internal time machine, but X is too fucking dumb to really understand this, how many precog dream/ third eye/ deja vu threads before you fucks figure it out, never, keep dreaming
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.