[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their endgame? Why do they want these highly intelligent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 300x168px
What is their endgame?

Why do they want these highly intelligent individuals?
>>
>>19359713
Well, wouldnt YOU want a bunch of intelligent people to run the NWO?
>>
Enlightenment.
>>
Has the solution to the original puzzle ever been leaked?
>>
>>19359723
Well, how does one create a truly anonymous resistance movement against the NWO? There you have it.
>>19359767
In a way this is correct.
>>19359779
No.
>>
>>19359713
Weed out the smart to kill them and keep the rest of the sheep in their places.
>>
>>19359713
Everything and nothing...
>>
>>19359779
The solution to all of the puzzles has been solved. Go to YouTube and you can see how stupid the solutions are

>>19359713
The whole thing is a hoax OP. It's just one guy memeing. I watched the solution to the puzzled, and they didn't require intelligence at all. For the first puzzle, you literally just open up the picture in a program, and you'll see the word Caesar, which is a hint to use Ceasars' cipher (shift all 4 letters over in the alphabet). To solve this puzzle doesn't require intelligence at all. With enough people looking at it, your bound to find at least one person who will open it up in the required program, and to know what Caesars cipher is.

It's honestly pathetic how much disinformation there is about this and how this thing was touted as a "super secret organization". Also, I bet the guy pulling this meme has the key to his hashes on his computer, and hasn't even memorized it, so that if his computer ever fails and if he didn't do a backup, the key, and thus the organization, will case to exist
>>
>>19359797
>The solution to all of the puzzles has been solved. Go to YouTube and you can see how stupid the solutions are
If you think Liber Primus was actually solved you're in for a nasty surprise.
>>
>>19359799
Kek, your a retard. The book was 99% random crap, 1% hint to the clues. Once the 1% was extracted, the other 99% should be tossed. It's only conspiracy theorists like you who think there is a deep in meaning to this book.
>>
>>19359713
That's just a game
>>
File: 1501221793503.jpg (113KB, 448x321px) Image search: [Google]
1501221793503.jpg
113KB, 448x321px
>thinking cicada is for real
>>
>>19359799
That shit is beyond retarded mhu simulation world
>>
>>19359793
>>19359799
Reddit killed this board go away reddit
>>
>>19359797

What about the posters IRL?

No way one guy could put them all up
>>
>>19359844
>>19359837
>>19359805
And this is why this site is going to hell. Two directly insult and the one doing a real discussion doesn't have citations.
Anyway... it isn't like they are so interesting like they wanna others to think.
>>
>>19359874
Simple. Pewdiepie got into a lot of trouble for using a website where he was able to pay people $5 to hold up antisemitic signs. The cicada faggot used the same or similar website. Also, why would an organization trying to stay hidden risk getting captured on possibly hundreds of different street cameras by going outside and taping up a poster? Also, notice how all of the 10 or so posters were in developed countries, and namely cities, places where they would have been likely to be see, as opposed to nondeveloped countries where they would have been too difficult to find.

Further proof it's just one faggot is that this guy keeps referring to his hashes as PGP keys. Doesn't sound like he even knows what a hash is.
>>
>>19359713
The Cicada has but one job. To breed and consume all biological matter.
They are Tyranids.
>>
>>19359713
Nothing but to foster pride among the capable. To make the gifted hoard and bury their gold instead of multiply. To add skilled players to a game that cannot be won in the end.
>>
>>19359713
>why is intelligence valued by the intelligent
I'm sure there's not a million possible answers to this. Best guess though, military intelligence recruiting.
>>
>>19359713
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOp0mBeZ3xY

Overblown and overexposed.
>>
>>19359791
this. im a super genius i just didnt solve it cuz i didnt feel like it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.