[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to start incorporating runic charms into my daily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: cover.jpg (96KB, 395x400px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
96KB, 395x400px
I really want to start incorporating runic charms into my daily life. Any advice where I should start? Should I just read Guido von List?

Also, experiences with rune magic? I would love to hear your stories.
>>
You people probably don't know much about runes, do you?
>>
Just stopped by to say that I absolutely love DI6 and that is a great album.
>>
runic bump
>>
>>19358459
Heilige Tod!
>>
>>19357498
Other than divination, no. The Library of Solomon, in the Occult & Magick General, though, is your best place to start.

>>19358459
Agreed
>>
>>19357498
That rune means "I'm a big fat gay nazi"
>>
File: 1494362590344.jpg (43KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494362590344.jpg
43KB, 600x900px
>>19362241

What, did some guy with a Richard Spencer haircut fuck your girlfriend?

Go be a cuck somewhere else.
>>
>>19357498
Consider the bible instead.
>>
An anon told me to put the fehu rune in my wallet for money
>>
>>19362290
Oh no! The poor Nazi's fee fees!
>>
>>19363820
Did it work?
>>
>>19357498
why don't you all stop your obsessions with kike occult symbols and find Jesus or study Buddhism. The kike are using you to normalize this shit to help them enslave mankind into grotesque transgender transhuman chimera slaves
>>
>>19364481
What? Odin was not a "kike". Jesus was.
>>
>>19357498
You can buy a nice set of runes off amazon. It's recommended they're not made of materials that possess strong charge/vibrations like crystal quarts so you don't need to worry about them being made from a specific material. You can even make them yourself (except I think wood. Bone is the "best" material but stones work fine). The internet has a lot of good resources as far as their meaning, how to cast, etc. I went with the elder futark runes. however I believe the ones later having Germanic influences could be more closely tied to other occult magicks like tarot. But I've gotten some pretty accurate and insightful readings from the elder futark so I don't think it matters a ton.
>>
Tarot and runes are not meant to "read you future". They are means to be available as insight into your self. to see yourself and your surroundings more clearly and without bias as a means of self improvement. You can begin with one stone or card a day to give you something to be aware of or to work on for that day. And if you have a more specific or larger query you can do larger casts. Their orientation matters so remember that and in larger casts don't take their individual meaning too literally because they all are influenced by the other stones in the casts. Look for what they are saying as a whole and how they could be interacting with each other. It's a lot at first but well worth it if you're truly looking for more insight into your consciousnesses
>>
>>19363797
you have lost, christcucks. deal with it.
>>
>>19357498
Much love for Death in June
>>
File: 4344B0_.jpg (21KB, 221x346px) Image search: [Google]
4344B0_.jpg
21KB, 221x346px
>>
>>19360522
>The Library of Solomon, in the Occult & Magick General, though, is your best place to start.

If you're interested in any native European magic, that's a HORRIBLE place to start.
>>
>>19357498
you shouldnt believe in such nonsense

>>>19366116
>>>19366116
>>
>>19363797

I considered it. After reading it, I consider it garbage.
>>
File: wtf is this shit.jpg (27KB, 446x281px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is this shit.jpg
27KB, 446x281px
>>19364481

Runes are "kike occult symbols" so you should worship a literal kike as "god"?!
>>
>>19364833

Good book on what "nazi occultism" actually was. Terrible book to recommend for serious runic study.
>>
>>19357498
>Death in June
My nigga
>>
>>19366230
Link vanished. What did this anon want to tell us?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.