[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was in an isolation chamber for an hour and a half and dude it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ollxwaaSoZ1uz34fzo1_500.jpg (20KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ollxwaaSoZ1uz34fzo1_500.jpg
20KB, 500x283px
(not 100% sure right thread)
All kinds of weird mess floating around in my head. felt like I was floating in space and so many thoughts went through my head. Too many really.. the biggest one that scared me is I was afraid my life had been a big science experiment and I was just computer data. I was afraid if I got out of the tank they’d be there waiting to explain and offer that either 1) it ends now and I cease to exist and be replaced or 2) I go on to the next level where I am aware of their observations and I couldn’t decide.

The other I can remember well is related to my personal life. As a baby I was born with a whole in my heart and at one point I flatlined and was technically declared dead for a little over a minute. Because of that I’ve always thought either one I shouldn’t be alive or I’m not. In the tank I wondered if I was dead but living in my mother’s dreams becasue she couldn’t stand it.
>>
>>19356843
we were given a waiver and one of the questions is where did you learn about isolation tanks and an option was "the simpson"
>>
The only comparable information I can give you is I had a really bad trip on LSD and it was very close to figuring something out about the true nature of our world but every time I would get close something would distract me and something would disallow it. I ended up getting taken to the hospital because I was experiencing excited delirium . I went unconscious in the ambulance and I as well and convinced that I'm either alive or in the afterlife . There is a crazy f****** story about this man who got knocked out unconscious and awoke to find that the life he lived after he was punched that day was an entire life he completely envisioned he got a wife had a family and had a home and then woke up out of it one day . I'm not sure if that will happen to us but I'm glad you had a crazy ass experience and thank you for posting here
>>
>>19356854
was another option "altered states"?
>>
>>19356843
You literally started daydreaming, big whoop.
>>
>>19357233
That's where I first heard about it. I read that book decades ago.
>>
>>19356854
Uh, J-Joe Rogan.
>>
>>19356854

i made a thread on these a couple weeks ago and it had suprising traction on x, certainly better than other threads
>>
DUDE, ISOLATION
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.