[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_ E_bFej0A Thoughts on th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_E_bFej0A

Thoughts on this /x/? Someone give me more info on "pizzagate" because i know nothing about it
>>
>>19356301
Check out the pizzagate subverse on Voat. There's a lot on Steemit too. Just keep in mind pizzagate is just an example of the rings of people who do this. Pedogate is the term for the global scale issue.

People are quite torn on this topic. I encourage you to dog in from a number of angles as there is a lot of misinformation out there. I'll also add that a lot of the material is hard to look at and you can't undo it once you see it.
>>
>>19356301
you think your hot shit doncha??
>>
I am seething with rage.
We must fucking destroy this scum.
>>
>>19356301
Alefantis hires bands who joke about pedophilia.
He hires bands whose lyrics contain references to pedophilia.
He hires bands whose videos contain pedo symbolism.
He hires bands whose poster art features sadistic pedo symbolism.
He hires employees who constantly joke about pedophilia and sadism on social media.
He himself likes to joke about pedophilia and sadism on social media.
His instagram profile picture is a statue of Antinous, the boy lover of the Roman emperor Hadrian.
His name is almost a homonym of "I love children" in French.
His restaurant is located next to businesses who use pedo symbols in their logos.
His restaurant's logo looks strikingly similar to a pedo symbol.
He is close, personal friends with people who collect artwork which depicts children in sadistic situations.
He is close personal friends with people who have direct ties to pedophilia and child trafficking.
He, a meager restaurant owner, mingles with the Washington elite.
He is a faggot.

But remember, this is all completely normal. There is no cause for concern.
>>
pizzagate is a gateway meme for the masses to help them digest the reality of serialized ritual abuse networks among 'government' officials.

they want you to fixate on this restaurant, on Alefantis because it distracts you from the greater system of evil. look up the dutroux affair, the finders scandal, the franklin scandal, jay parker, cathy obrien or any number of first hand witness accounts of this horrible phenomenon. the time to expose their crimes and bring justice to the abused has come. wake up and spread the word.
>>
>>19356301
Google.com
>>
>>19356778
seconded
>>
File: madotsuki despair.png (794KB, 717x719px) Image search: [Google]
madotsuki despair.png
794KB, 717x719px
>>19356778
>Alefantis dated David Brock, CEO of Media Matters
AAAAAAAHHHH
>>
>>19356836
Fiona Barnett
The Dutch banker
Paul Bonnacci
>>
>>19356301
agitprop from the trump team. Go to sleep, this is stupid to worry about.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.