[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I'm an oldfag that left somewhere around 2013,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: omrig.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
omrig.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
Hey /x/,

I'm an oldfag that left somewhere around 2013, since then I've created my own religion-esque mythology and damn near convinced myself it's real I've even got some followers. It's a lot more satisfying than believing in most of the loose leaf unsupported bullshit that I normally see regarding beliefs.

Has anybody else done this? If so, tell me about your religion/mythology/belief.
>>
>>19353934
Pic related, it's the central figure from my thing
>>
File: fh.jpg (5KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
fh.jpg
5KB, 298x169px
>>19353934
So you're a cult leader.
Impregnated any of your followers yet?
>>
I have not done this, but I'd be interested to hear about your faith.
>>
>>19353934
>I'm an oldfag that left somewhere around 2013
oldfags left in 2006, you're new unless you came back from 7chan
>>
If you give me money I'll join you
>>
>>19353946
*laughing out loud*
*stop's suddenly and turns pale*
*concerned jaw rub*
>>
>>19353977
>that day when you realize you're a cult leader
>>
>>19353946
all of my followers do whatever they want because OMRIG gives no shits about what happens in our universe

turns out none of them wanted to be impregnated so
>>
>It's a lot more satisfying than believing in most of the loose leaf unsupported bullshit that I normally see regarding beliefs.

So you traded made up bullshit for your own made up bullshit.
>>
>>19353949
It centralizes around a wolf that lives in the void. He is unaware and probably wouldn't care anyway but the universe is housed in his back.

He constantly eats a race of trolls as they try to traverse the void into his back because they want to escape the cycle of invention that they are doomed to, but they are just eaten and return to the cycle.

Some make it through and meet a bear who essentially acts as our universes last line of defense.

There are also druids who maintain a fortress manned by stolen children that is based in the heart of OMRIG, the great wolf.

It's really hard to tell the story over text as most of it is word of mouth, another founder and I are working on a book but it's still in the works
>>
>>19354053
precisely
>>
>>19354062
This is the gayest thing I have read on this site hands down
>>
>>19354096
It's like I said its a really hard story to tell over the internet to people who aren't engaged whatsoever.

I'm also gay so take it as you will
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.