[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason why /x/ is filled with obvious roleplayers and obvious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 24

File: gnostic.jpg (271KB, 1000x855px) Image search: [Google]
gnostic.jpg
271KB, 1000x855px
The reason why /x/ is filled with obvious roleplayers and obvious lies is because reality is stranger than fiction, so obviously they want you to become overcomfident with disbelief.
>>
>>19353898

But no matter how loud you make the noise, I still find the music.
>>
>>19353898
kys
>>
File: 1500880353852.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1500880353852.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>19353898
>>
File: 1age.jpg (107KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
1age.jpg
107KB, 460x287px
>>19353898
passionate/staunch channeler's of the void/divine/hell/It/The-Entity will ultimately become a vessel 4 such ancient things however. 'role-playing'
>>
File: 1500440683625.jpg (162KB, 540x922px) Image search: [Google]
1500440683625.jpg
162KB, 540x922px
We live in a Kingdom of Bullshit already, who cares.
>>
File: ankh1.jpg (18KB, 218x238px) Image search: [Google]
ankh1.jpg
18KB, 218x238px
Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will rule over all."
>>
File: ConsciousnessProjection.jpg (42KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
ConsciousnessProjection.jpg
42KB, 400x335px
>>19357244
i erred. :x

channelers*

Humanity is @ a point in time where time is almost non-existent & purely perspective-based -- we cant distinguish anymore between fact or fiction, & it is fucking our minds on a daily basis -- we also can say on a whim, if one were 2 be in control of all, what our history is/was/has-been

Love is Law, Law is Love, which is All & One: this is the divine of our conscious; or so i think :3
>>
File: tumblr_naezwdBwOU1tapdy5o1_1280.jpg (54KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naezwdBwOU1tapdy5o1_1280.jpg
54KB, 1280x800px
>>19357258
I think we should be like Christ & find out how to overcome death. Death is the greatest tragedy i can think of, and is the most unnecessary & unnatural experience in my mind....... Eternal life for the sovereign -- the real rulers of our world of now.
>>
File: last-supper6.jpg (28KB, 653x250px) Image search: [Google]
last-supper6.jpg
28KB, 653x250px
>>19357336

He came to show us the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life at the Last Supper.

He wanted us to have eternal life.

But those who are loyal to the Lord / Archon of the garden decreed that it was forbidden to us.

The Stone was Rejected.
>>
File: 1450138841883.png (298KB, 1112x761px) Image search: [Google]
1450138841883.png
298KB, 1112x761px
>>19355967
this one is more accurate:
>>
File: 647800254250.png (17KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
647800254250.png
17KB, 350x200px
>>19357358
i thought we were rejected when we became conscious of the fact when we were naked (& else-other things of course)? since the lord asked: 'y r u hiding?'

Personally, i think ALL will become as 'Christ', where, not a single person will lead, but all will realize the emotion of our 'Lord-Prophet-X...'

>https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%203
>>
File: image-The-esoteric-pentacle.jpg (176KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image-The-esoteric-pentacle.jpg
176KB, 1024x768px
>>19357367
This is easily skewed -- what is now, will always be as is. If the members of Atlantis/Eden/Paradise wish to leave the Earth, they will. If they wish to return, they will. What becomes of the World is of natural Law -- of which neither reaps nor sows: Matthew 6:26. This is what Law & Love means.
>>
>>19357395

We ate from the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil and then the "Lord" of the Garden who is really the Chief Archon banished us from the garden to keep us from the tree of Life.

He feared that we would partake in it and become more like them. The gods.

It helps if you read the Sumerian version of this story.

Here is a little bit to compare:

Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Sumerian Tablet:

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!
>>
>>19357395
>since the lord asked: 'y r u hiding?'
Ninmah heard this and was distraught; with frustration was Enki seized.
The clamor in the Abzu is great, mutiny is again in the making! So was Enki to them saying.
Primitive Workers must be procured lest the gold extracting shall be ceasing!
Ningishzidda, in these matters learned, a solution was proposing;
To his elders, Enki and Ninmah, in the House of Healing he whispered.
They all the heroines who Ninmah were assisting sent away,
They locked the door behind them, the three with the two Earthlings alone remaining.
Upon the four others Ningishzidda a deep sleep caused to descend, the four he made unfeeling.
From the rib of Enki the life essence he extracted,
Into the rib of Adamu the life essence of Enki he inserted;
From the rib of Ninmah the life essence he extracted,
Into the rib of Ti-Amat the life essence he inserted.
Where the incisions were made, the flesh thereon he closed up.
Then the four of them by Ningishzidda were awakened. It is done! he proudly declared.
To their Tree of Life two branches have been added,
With procreating power, their life essences are now entwined!
Let them freely roam, as one flesh let thorn knots each other! Ninmah was saying.
In the Edin's orchards, to freely roam Adamu and Ti-Amat were placed.
Of their nakedness they became aware, of malehood and femalehood they were knowing.
Ti-Amat of leaves aprons made, from the wild beasts to be distinguished.
In the heat of the day Enlil in the orchard was strolling, the shade he was enjoying.
Without expectation Adamu and Ti-Amat he encountered, the aprons on their loins he noticed.
What is the meaning of this? Enlil wondered; Enki for explaining he summoned.
>>
>>19357458

The matter of procreation Enki to Enlil explained:
The seven and seven had failed, to Enlil he admitted;
Ningishzidda the life essence: examined an additional combining was needed!
Great was Enlil's anger, furious his words were:
The whole thing was not to my liking, for acting as Creators I had opposed.
The Being that we need, it already exists! So were you, Enki, saying,
All we need is put our mark on it, thereby Primitive Workers to fashion!
Healing heroines themselves put at risk, Ninmah and Ninki were endangered,
To no avail it was all, your handiwork was a failure!
Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!
Ninmah then spoke up, to her brother Enlil she was saying:
What was the choice, my brother? To end it all in failure, Nibiru in doom to face its fate,
Or to try and try and try, and by procreation let Earthlings the toil undertake?
Then let them be where they are needed! Enlil with anger said.
To the Abzu, away from the Edin, let them be expelled!
>>
File: 1377466839095.jpg (126KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1377466839095.jpg
126KB, 960x600px
>>19357441
We are not meant to know what death means. But now we know, however because of our ancestors; so it is within our most-&-best-interest to circumvent it's reality, because it is not apart of the natural Law -- when the One dies, the All is gone/dead. The Universe/God/It/The-Entity only exists when there is a conscious observer -- the I AM
>>
File: akasha_by_elreviae-d6g5ugh.jpg (2MB, 1874x1080px) Image search: [Google]
akasha_by_elreviae-d6g5ugh.jpg
2MB, 1874x1080px
>>19357458
>>19357465
So..., are we not made in the image of our Lord, Father, Mother, God?

>Genesis 1:27
>>
>>19357489

The Demiurge set the limit on our life to be a max of 120 years but there are cases of people living longer who were granted this blessing by the gods.

We know that Gilgamesh went off on his epic quest in search of this immortality which he believed to be his birthright.

As seekers we are much like this Hero.

We want to become as the gods.

But the the Gloomy Ruler wants to keep us like a Mortal Slave who is occupied by the struggle.

They have colluded to use procreation to Satiate us:

````````````````````````````````````````
message from Enki to Anu,
Adapa by my seed to an Earthling woman was born! So did the message from Enki say.
Likewise was Titi by another Earthling woman of my seed conceived.
With wisdom and speech they are endowed; with Nibiru's long lifetime they are not.
The bread of long-living he should not eat, the elixir of long life he should not drink.
To live and die on Earth Adapa must return, mortality his lot must be,
By the sowing and shepherding by his offspring on Earth satiation shall be!
>>
>>19357530
In our image and after our likeness to be, perchance an Anunnaki womb is required!
In the House of Life there was silence; words never before heard Enki was uttering!
They gazed at each other, about what in each other's mind they were thinking.
Wise are your words, my brother! Ninmah at long last was saying.
Perchance the right admixture in the wrong womb was inserted;
Now where is the female among the Anunnaki her womb to offer,
Perchance the perfect Primitive Worker to create, perchance a monster in her belly to carry?
So was Ninmah with a trembling voice saying.

To Ninki, the spouse of Enki, she the newborn handed, to be suckled, nourished, and raised.
A name will you give her? Enki of his spouse inquired. A Being she is, not a creature.
In your image she is and after your likeness,
Perfectly she is fashioned, a model for female workers you have attained!
Ninki cast her hand upon the newborn's body, with her fingers her skin she caressed.
Ti-Amat let her name be, the Mother of Life! Ninki was saying.
>>
>>19357530
A Civilized Man have I brought forth! to lsimud he was saying.
A new kind of Earthling from my seed has been created, in my image and after my likeness!
From seed they food will grow, from ewes sheep they will shepherd,
Anunnaki and Earthlings henceforth shall be satiated!

I have come to fetch the Earthling Adapa! So to the leaders he said.
The leaders to Ilabrat Adapa presented; Titiand her sons to him they also showed.
Indeed, in our image and after our likeness they are! So did Ilabrat say.
To Ilabrat Ningishzidda and Dumuzi, sons of Enki, were presented.

What my father once had said, I with my own eyes witnessed:
Step by step on this planet a Primitive Being, one like us to be, we have created,
In our image and in our likeness Civilized Earthling is, except for the long life, he is we!
>>
>>19357530

I would also direct you to the Nag Hammadi text that speaks of the Creation of Mankind out of Clay when Yaldabaoth made an image of Sophia's reflection.

```````````````````````````````````

In his arrogance, Yaldabaoth boasted to the other archons that:
"I am God and there is no other God beside me!"

Yaldabaoth was weak and ignorant, because he didn't realise that were any power greater than him. He thought he was the First. Yaldabaoth had sinned for saying these words, which was why he was called Samael – "the blind god". He has another name – Saklas, a name usually assigned to Satan.

It was Sophia, who rebuked him and gave him this name, Samael.
"You are mistaken, Samael"

After this boast, he challenged the voice:
"If any other thing exists before me, let it be shown forth to me!"

So Sophia stretch forth her finger and brought limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.

The chief archon trembled in fear.

When Yaldabaoth and the other archons heard the voice. They sought this voice and traced the voice to the abyss, where the chief archon saw the reflection of his mother in the water. They want take hold of the image but could not. They were ignorant and weak, because they didn't understand that the image was reflected from above.

"I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."
But by announcing this he indicated to the angels who attended him that there exists another God.

For if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous?
>>
File: tumblr_msjz5rrVpP1rzhtlmo1_500.jpg (100KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msjz5rrVpP1rzhtlmo1_500.jpg
100KB, 500x746px
>>19357546
>We want to become as the gods.
That is the law of the Archons: to fool the Gods they are mortal. We/Humans/Gods are sovereign.
>>
>>19357588
We have the Divine Spark of the Aeons in us.

It is the Spirit of the Aeon Sophia when she tricked Yaldabaoth into blowing the Breath into Adam.

Aeons are above the Archons.
>>
we need to adopt tripcodes in order to filter out the shills

we will remember those we have good conversations with and not waste our time with newfags who are idiots or stupid people who keep changing their names
>>
File: maslow-and-chakras1.jpg (59KB, 558x344px) Image search: [Google]
maslow-and-chakras1.jpg
59KB, 558x344px
>>19357600
& Gaia/Earth is with us, my brother/sister/family
>>
>>19357244
Why are insects not on that list? They're life, they serve a purpose
>>
File: tumblr_ml0tz40DQj1rzhtlmo1_400.jpg (32KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml0tz40DQj1rzhtlmo1_400.jpg
32KB, 400x320px
>>19357617
super simple
>>
File: Ayurverda.jpg (101KB, 728x486px) Image search: [Google]
Ayurverda.jpg
101KB, 728x486px
>>19357621
They are life -- They don't reap of sow.

>http://biblehub.com/matthew/6-26.htm
>>
File: FoodInformationMessagingBody.jpg (48KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
FoodInformationMessagingBody.jpg
48KB, 400x331px
>>19357643
Or*
>>
File: cumpanda.png (444KB, 960x602px) Image search: [Google]
cumpanda.png
444KB, 960x602px
National Geographic Presents: Panda

That right there is truth being stranger than fiction.
>>
>>19357287
Just met a guy couple hours ago that said he thought everything is made out of computer shit or something. Humans are fucking retarded.
>>
>>19357336
I wish I was dead who wants to live among a bunch of Muslims and Christians forever? Not me!
>>
>>19357367
Fucking rap music lmao.
>>
>>19357489
Well in that case the universe hates you all.
>>
>>19358109
The universe don't care, don't lie to people.

It has universal things to do.
>>
File: 7.jpg (154KB, 1100x758px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
154KB, 1100x758px
Praise be to El Shaddai, Sovereign of the Universe and Christ Jesus who is the stairway between heaven and earth.

Self worship be your shackles. The beauty we find within is but a reflection of the beauty of God. We the image, He the source and the light that illumine.

Chase not the mirror, but the source of it's brilliant reflection. Turn to the true Way, Truth, and Light of Christ.

The beauty of a mirror is lost in darkness, in exile from the light that once beckoned, but left the lost behind in tearful sorrow.

Worry not. Fear not. Find peace in the knowledge that you are loved. That you are precious. That all those who ask shall receive. That you need but only ask.

May the truth Christ's new covenant, of love, bring ease to your troubled soul.

>Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
> Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
> For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
>>
File: Monad.jpg (29KB, 236x468px) Image search: [Google]
Monad.jpg
29KB, 236x468px
>>19358096
metaphorically he isnt wrong -- math is influence by logic, & code follows

>>19358098
feel free 2 choose then, between life & death

>>19358109
it doesn't hate or love, it isnt good or evil either

this is a game tho, lol -- & its point is for fun
>>
File: 33522Christ.jpg (8KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
33522Christ.jpg
8KB, 300x180px
>>19358241
"Not my will, but thine be done."
"Others, Lord, others."

that's his mark
>>
File: tumblr_mpn0u6daub1s7lgr0o1_500.jpg (118KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpn0u6daub1s7lgr0o1_500.jpg
118KB, 500x652px
>>19358096
oh.. just reminded me bro, i read this article how the elite-objective among us cant stop thinking that we live in a computer-simulation:

>https://www.sciencealert.com/two-billionaires-want-scientists-help-to-break-humans-out-of-the-computer-simulation

>https://www.sciencealert.com/why-it-s-hard-to-know-if-we-re-living-in-a-computer-simulation-or-not

:x
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.