[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating this girl for 3 years and I'm starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (73KB, 1110x787px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
73KB, 1110x787px
I've been dating this girl for 3 years and I'm starting to suspect she is a succubus, her libido is insane and it seems like all she ever wants to do is fuck, at first it was fun but now I'm starting to feel weak everytime we do it, she keeps pushing me further and further and I'm starting to worry she might suck me dry one day.

What do I do?
>>
>>19353796
Give her my number yo
>>
>>19353796
block her number and abort
>>
>>19353839
She lives with me.
>>
>>19353879
Talk to her about it?
>>
poor guy
>>
please, do not suspect someone who spent 3 years with you of being a "succubus". it is disrespectful to her, to you and towards the time you spend together.
>>
you feel weak because you are depleting your testosterone levels
>>
>>19353796
all women are succubus
Take the succ pill
>>
i call my girlfriend a succubus all the time, as a compliment of course. I love being with someone who can match and occasionally exceed my libido.
>>
Women absorb male lifeforce through semen. She IS draining you, and when you end up spent and weak she'll use that as an excuse to leave you for the chad she's has on standby hecause you're not man enough to satisfy her.

Heed my words.
>>
>>19353796
>What do I do?
have you tried going super saiyan blue
>>
>>19353975
>this
you faggot op she's yo girl stop going to /b/ for advice and be the man she is expecting u to be
>>
File: 8400c9176040dd4e7da8141ec014f5da.jpg (104KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
8400c9176040dd4e7da8141ec014f5da.jpg
104KB, 1080x1536px
>>19353796
"You should have given him to ME!" - Peppermint Butler
>>
Practice semen retention and instead drain her of energy.
>>
>>19353796

As soon as she's gone, you'll miss it. Such is the folly of man.
>>
>>19353796
Buy Gatorade, hydrate, and get,back in there champ!
>>
Maybe talk to her first. It's simpler in reality that she is just a human with a high sex drive. If she is offended or made angry about it, you know in any case that she's not mature, in which case you might want to break up with her, on the best terms possible.
>>
>>19355404
This. Talk to her man. Don't try to say she's supernatural without even talking to her about the issue. Now if you're talking and she says something like "I need sex to sustain me", then you may have a problem there man.
>>
>>19355425
Or if you say "hey I can't deal with this much sex, it tires me out" and she becomes angry or defensive, she may be a succubus, or more likely she may be somehwat immature about her relationships and you would be wise to end the relationship either way.

If she does not react as such, you'll be more certain that she is entirely human, and the two of you may be able to figure out your relationship from there.
>>
>>19353796
You should break up with her so she can go find a man who can keep up with her. Seriously. It would be for the best.
>>
>>19353796
Tell her you need a break? Cumming daily takes its toll on everyone.
>>
File: IMG_1831.jpg (39KB, 445x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1831.jpg
39KB, 445x400px
>op is a lil bitch
>>
>>19353796
you should stop larping and back the fuck out of this forum, as this is the poorest try one has ever made. )

Ok, that's all, thank you
>>
>>19355932
is that a living plumbus?
>>
>>19353796
she's high test and likes you
>>
Have you ever considered that you're her side-bitch and she just wants you for the dick and nothing else?
>>
It's time you all realized that succubus and incubus are humans that practiced sex magic in previous lifetimes to become parasites in a higher dimension.
>>
>>19353796
Does anyone have sauce on the program that the model in OP's pic belongs to? I remember seeing something similar a long time ago but can't find it too easily.
>>
>>19357230
DesignDoll, my friend.
>>
>>19357239
Thanks! Take care, buckaroo.
>>
>>19353796
Holy shit you're a fucking dumbass. I don't know how to convey this to you properly because you're such a fucking dipshit.
So fuck it, be retarded, and fuck your shit up to your heart's content.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.