[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't see an equivalent to a "stupid questions thread",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488978981156.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488978981156.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
I don't see an equivalent to a "stupid questions thread", so I'll just post here. If there is such a thing as being "cursed" by someone, is there a general way that I could remove said curse?
>>
>>19352666
The city I live in has been under a gypsy curse since 1986, looking at how things are here, I'm inclined to believe curses are real.
>>
Reclaim your Dominion over yourself.
>>
>>19352708
When I google "reclaim your dominion", there seems to be a lot of religion involved. Can I reclaim my dominion and not get myself involved in spirituality?
>>
>>19352752
They cursed you by drawing upon a higher power I'm sorry to say.
>>
>>19352695

Which city?
>>
>>19352752
The way I had it explained to me was something like this:

Imagine you have a child. Now imagine you are home alone with your child. After a full day of play and watching them, you set them down in front of the TV to make dinner. A few minutes later, you're at the kitchen counter cutting vegetables and you hear a man's voice coming not from the TV, but from the living room where you left your child. You look up and see and man standing him/her, and he's bending down and whispering evil things into their ear. What do you do? What is that feeling you get?

Dominion in its simplest form is that fighting rage you get when your territory and family are under threat. All of the exorcists and magicians in the world cannot help you if you do not claim Dominion over yourself.
>>
>>19352774
Spokane, Washington.
https://chawedrosin.wordpress.com/2008/07/23/spokanes-gypsy-curse/

Dude's son claim's it's over, but I don't believe that for a second.
>>
>>19352779
How do I do that then?
>>
>>19352846
Not many good sources about it, no one here likes to talk about it, especially these days, and no one outside of the city has a good frame of reference for how uncanny things get around here.
>>
File: 1484406323186.png (137KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
1484406323186.png
137KB, 466x492px
>>19352666

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

go here and find the topic related, this will get you started.

and no, the devil will not come and eat you if you click on this link.

hf anon
>>
>>19352910
Don't do this
>>
>>19352856
Magick of any kind requires Dominion over yourself. "How" is a hard question and is somewhat individual in answer. If someone has cursed you/or you are under siege from an entity, you have to get mad and FIGHT BACK. (((They))) will do everything they can to overwhelm you and intimidate you. But imagine yourself as Hercules facing down the many-headed Hydra. Square your shoulders, brace yourself against Armageddon itself, and then PUSH THROUGH. You are the most powerful being in your universe and nothing will affect you unless you refuse to fight it.

I don't know how else to explain. I had an entity plaguing me for a while before I leaned about all of this stuff. I just kept imagining myself in battle, like a wolf defending its territory. Eventually one night I met the entity in my Dream and I cast it away. Hasn't bothered me since.

Look up the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. It utilizes Kabalistic imagery, but people claim success with interchanging the names for a pantheon or even pop cultural references that are significant to them.

The idea is to get your Internal Mechanism working against the invading force.

I've heard of people using ayahuasca to rid themselves of possession/curses, but it's hard to get a hold of if you don't have any connections and it works much better when you have a shamman to guide your journey.

You could try prayer. If you don't believe in Jehova, just try and imagine a panentheistic image of God and then pray to that.
>>
>>19352917
It's mostly the common meditative practices with edgy words like "demonic" thrown into the descriptions, it's about as harmful as the average 16 year old black metal fag.
>>
>>19352910
>>19352917
>>19352950
Thanks, I browsed through the site
>>
>>19352943
Thanks, I will look into this as well... at least some starting points to pursue that may increase quality of life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.