[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if every race originated from a different part of the galaxy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: minorities.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
minorities.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
What if every race originated from a different part of the galaxy? What if blacks, Asians, muslims etc... are in fact aliens?

I just can't imagine that we all came from earth, we are too different.
>>
>>19352394
>>>/pol/
>>
>>19352394
Latitude makes a lot more sense than this horseshit.
>I just can't imagine that we all came from earth, we are too different.
Oh yeah, I'm sure that explains insects, fish, arachnids, octopi, and platypi. Compared to, say, similar bipedal creatures with large brains, five fingers, the same numbers of eyes, nostrils, mouths, and ears... with the ability to breed with one another...

Aliens would be far more different than that. You're an idiot.
>>
>>19352394
By that logic, every other organism on earth must be even stranger. Are birds from another dimension?
>>
>>19352489
Almost all planets are round, despite being on opposite sides of the galaxy.
>>
>>19352495
>Are birds from another dimension?
How do you know they aren't?

Birds are dinosaurs. It is possible that dinosaurs came from a different dimension.
>>
>>19352394
>biologically the same
>Different colored skins due to pigmentation
ya we are just too different from each other, brown people must be ayy lmao's
>>
"We are too different"
How? Like explain how humans are different from other humans. The only way I could see that would be culture or upbringing. Do you mean physically? If so that came from developing and evolving in various places in the world.
>>
>>19352394
Op blacks are only racec native to earth the rest of us came from rest of the solar system and beyond.
>>
>>19352508
The Earth is flat.
>>
>>19352394
I don't like thinking that we evolved from niggers either, but, that's how it is.
>>
>>19352394
Listen /mormonpol/ if we were from different places in the cosmos our genetic markers would be so different that not even if the same aliens created us and put us all together would we be able to breed.

You don't know how even the slightest difference in ambience makes for a completely backflip in genetics, not to mention epigenetic conflicts.

Now fuck off and never come back here.
>>
File: skullcomp.png (488KB, 602x708px) Image search: [Google]
skullcomp.png
488KB, 602x708px
>>19352573
>dude skin colour lmao
>>
File: galapagos-darwin-finches.jpg (38KB, 630x314px) Image search: [Google]
galapagos-darwin-finches.jpg
38KB, 630x314px
>>19352394
What if every finch originated from a different part of the galaxy? What if medium grounds, vegetarian trees, warblers etc... are in fact aliens?

I just can't imagine that they all came from earth, they're too different
>>
if you look at the earth through a telescope you can see it expanding through the universe
>>
>>19352886
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
>>
>>19352394
It would still imply a common ancestor. Just like the various hominid races in star trek, and how both klingons and vulcans can reproduce with humans. They were all the offspring of a progenitor race.
>>
>>19354471
Where's Hispanic? Assuming they're same as caucasoid then?
>>
>>19352394

My dumb theory is that there are multiple creators. I don't know. I'd rather figure my life out first before I go tracing the origins of humanity.
>>
>>19352394
How is it even possible to be this retarded? Go back to /pol/ and never come back again.
>>
>>19354595
Hispanics are basically Amerindian + Caucasian. They're not much different from Whites, although retarded /pol/cucks would differ. Also, that image is stupid as fuck. Nobody's an actual living stereotype of their race, the west is all mixed.
>>
It turns out that everyone has the same skin color. It's called melatonin. Some people have lighter skin tones than others. Plus, there are people who have come from pure white families and kids have come out black. Google it. It is real.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.